Why is it acceptable to eat steak with the leftover meat juices or even a gravy but somehow its unheard of to eat steak...

Why is it acceptable to eat steak with the leftover meat juices or even a gravy but somehow its unheard of to eat steak with A1
A1 compliments the steak just like the meat juices do

Because people who say they enjoy steak are usually pretentious pricks that eat shit they have no idea about just for show.

People are really, really stupid.

Even tho I love A1, its a very potent sauce... pretty much overrides the entire flavor of the meat, essentially then eating steak textured A1.
I never use any type of sauce on a good steak.

This. I suppose it would be necessary to use it on the Standard Grade steak that you get in bumfuck flyover land at piggy wiggy, but I'd rather just eat it less frequently and buy Prime Grade when I want a steak and I'd be insane to put that garbage sauce on that.

GARLIC
BUTTER
THAT SOUNDS LIKE THINGS YOU LIVE SHOVING IN YOUR MOUTH RIGHT
ONIONS
PEOPLE PUT ONION ON BEEF
THAT'S A THING
SO HERES ONIONS
ON YOUR STEAK
YEAH
STEAK IS EZ GUYS

A1 compliments a cheap, tough, bloody tasting steak perfectly. But if you're eating a better grade and cut of steak the meat doesn't need a sauce of any kind, because it has plenty of flavor on its own.

>Unheard of using STEAK SAUCE with STEAK
you really should learn what words mean, even in exaggeration.

It's probably because people overdo it, you need a really small amount of it

Because autism. Put whatever you want on your steak. I prefer Worcestershire sauce.

A-1 is ok, but I much prefer Ketchup.

A1 is good on ham. The tangyness compliments ham. Like mustard.
But a1 is too tangy for steak.
Steak is good with peppers.

Obviously, it's not unheard of to put A1 on steaks, you retard, it's steak sauce.
It's just that if you actually have high quality cuts you actually want to taste it instead of drowning it in sauce to cover up shitty meat like low class trash.

A1 is my favorite salad dressing. I'll pour a shot glass full and slowly lick it off the tines of a fork that I'll dip into it.

I haven't had A1 in years because of this.

>not putting maple syrup on your steak

>not making a steak sauce of 1:1 maple syrup to balsamic vinegar, reducing by half, and then adding dijon mustard to taste
>not de-glazing the pan you seared your steak in with that reduction and emulsifying some butter into it

it's basically a quick demi-glace and it's really tasty. as far as A-1, i use it on steak un-ironically. i'm not gonna ask for it at a restaurant unless it's on the table (and if it's on the table by default, i'm probably at a restaurant i would not order a steak at).. what's up with people putting sauces on- proteins that triggers so much autism?

sauce is love

AND BELLPEPERS!

Used to dip broccoli in A1 sauce as a child... couldn't stand that shit in my younger years.

>marinate slightly aged steak in nonvirgin olive oil, salt and pepper, and a hickory smoke extract.
>Brother is not adventurous, but eats popular beef cuts. Loves A1
>Put some in marinade, doesnt notice, dips anyway to appear he has more than pleb taste, with A frickin 1.
>Grills on infrared grill to lower medium rare
>Sears outside, cooks evenly inside
>Serve with homemade roasted garlic buttermilk ranch dressing for dipping.
>Flabbergasts entire family's unprepared taste buds. People literally get up to spit in sink they are drooling so much after first bites.
>Literally(not literally) solves fresh water shortage in Africa.
pic related: mfw they mouth cum for the first time in their tame diet.

I use A1 with cuts like blade steaks, never with better cuts.

Why do people act like there's some pretentious conspiracy regarding steak?

Do whatever the fuck you want to a shitty cut, it's fine. But if you're spending 20+ dollars for a steak and drowning it in A1 or cooking it well done or drowning it in allspice you are wasting money by making it taste just like any other steak. A high-quality steak has a taste to it that is what makes it worth its cost so you should either not cover it up or buy a cheaper cut. It's not rocket science.

I say eat food however you enjoy it. If you have to murder it with crappy steak sauce to enjoy it, it wasn't a good steak in the first place or you have some weird tastes. Either way not my money being spent. My personal favorite steak augmentation was a red wine reduction with shallots and onions. Really thick and lightly applied. I keep trying to re-create it and tweak it to that one time I tasted the perfect steak. Alas I have failed.