Does Veeky Forums still follow the Fit Vegan Ginger? She just returned and Kiwi found a lot of new content...

Does Veeky Forums still follow the Fit Vegan Ginger? She just returned and Kiwi found a lot of new content. She's apparently breaking Virginia state food laws.

kiwifarms.net/threads/anna-johnson-the-fit-vegan-ginger.14839/page-187

Why is Veeky Forums being raided by vegans? Fucking mods need to ban them all.

I don't think anyone is standing up for her food lmfao

>muh safe space!

What is this faggy shit? Go away and quit shilling your garbage.

Who are you trying to fool by saying you wouldn't eat this sourdough made from all natural ingredients without any dough, yeast, or dairy in it?

Are you trying to fool me?
Or yourself?

>Virginia
What the fuck is wrong with this state and it's collection of absolute nutjobs?

Isn't this the lunatic with the auschwitz look going on

Are you telling me you wouldn't buy this shirt for $15,000?

JOSHUA MOON DRINKS 8 LITERS OF COKE ZERO A DAY

Christ, if there's a better reason for women not to fall for the, "Me vegan, me healthy, me attractive for breeding", line I don't know what it is.

This woman looks like the 3 skeletons that attacked me for smoking a cigar in the parking lot of Whole Foods.

No, there's literally an organised raid. A few months ago there was literally nothing about veganism, now there's at least 5 threads about it at any one time.

>Isn't this the lunatic with the auschwitz look going on
>Vegan

You're going to have to narrow it down.

You're either talking about Anna or Ashley Isaacs, the Lich Queen.

There is literally nothing better than a woman with a large, round ass, fat tits, and a soft, somewhat chubby tummy. Women that fall for the vegan meme have literally failed as females and should just hand their ovaries over to the nearest tranny.

So you're just a paranoid aspie, cool.

no joke, is he selling it?

I'd pay like 70 for it

Kill yourself chubby chaser

Damn, that is one ugly bitch.

Hey, i'm not advocating that all women should aspire to be type 10, but a little fat goes a long way. A chubby girl is better than a skeleton.

everything over 3 on that chart is just obese you slimey fuck

Amen, broham.

I'll take 1-7, possibly 8 if she's taking care of the rest of herself.

I'm with you man but i know i'm not the best person to talk since I'd fuck the daylights out of ten. Even if only to see an obese asian

It's a stupid picture because the models vary in hotness, despite their weight. And they're all in different poses! 4&6 look awesome, actually most of them do, but it's mostly based on what you're attracted too. There's hair color and collagen and perceived demeanor based on posture fucking it all up.

4 should be substituted for 6, desu.

And you're a vegan, lmao. I don't even need to insult you, your life is enough of an insult already.

stop liking what I don't like!

What do you think it smells like?

he dug it out of a damp trash bag full of other shit salvaged after the fire, so it's probably as nasty as you'd imagine

My wife of 15 years is a solid 7, and an amazing woman in and out of bed. I couldn't be happier.

I wish I didn't open that thumbnail because did not need to see that flakey thumb

1 is a qt, anything past that is too fat.

Here, have a fucking skeleton, you bone fetishist.

>those nails

This.

Don't blow a gasquet, fatso.

Why is 5 so THICC.

Actually as of a few hours ago someone bought it for $25,000.

>fit
For Africa maybe

Can I get a quick rundown on this skeleton and whatever it is that makes her special?

All the women beyond 1 are quiet obviously medically overweight.
Kill yourself chubby chaser.