Wait are there people who don't know what hushpuppies are? I had no idea it was only a southern thing?

wait are there people who don't know what hushpuppies are? I had no idea it was only a southern thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

hushpuppies.com/US/en/home
twitter.com/AnonBabble

most people in America know what hushpuppies are. they're common anywhere cheap seafood is sold. the only exceptions might be the great plains and the upper midwest, both west of the Mississippi. But nobody lives there, so who gives a shit about them?

I can confirm that people in minnesota know what hushpuppies are.

Ohio too. Fish fries are a big deal during lent

its onion cornbread deep fired right?

Only ever lived in Ohio and Arizona.

I had heard of hushpuppies, but had never had them nor known what exactly they were until a few months ago.

so, yeah, all of America knows what they are.

I fucking love hushpuppies.

I was in Ireland over the summer and went to this barbecue place in Dublin that had hush puppies, but I don't know what the fuck they served me. It was like some weird orange batter with whole pieces of corn and scallions in it. I'm still confused as to what I ate

>potato niggerland
>BBQ
>touristed on a once in a lifetime trip there
>ate it

Please tell me you're not an american who ate BBQ in Ireland.

I know them as a meme but I've never seen one in person and certainly couldn't identify them in a lineup

>I know them as a meme

umm what?

yeah and im sure it was the only single meal he ate that summer you smug little dick.

You know, a zany meme food like unicorn frappes or CHIMICHANGAS

I'm from Canada (40 mins from the US border) and I'd never heard of hushpuppies until I visited South Carolina. Pretty good with butter.

Biscuits were a more profound discovery. Pic related, based Bojangles

Forgot pic

>Based Bojangles
You got that damn right.

Bojangles best chicken chain. Best chicken restaurant. And THOSE BISCUITS? I'll say it to your face Bojangles is the best.

oh fuck me, bojangles is the fucking best

Not all of us are flyovers.

fuck off with your "flyover" hate. i live in nyc and you can get hushpuppies tons of places (though they're not as good as NC hushpuppies)

in 'merica most people know because of Long John Silvers. it wasn't til i moved to north carolina that i found out a lot of the south associates it with eating bbq rather than seafood

Hushpuppies are a brand of extremely comfortable shoes and footwear.
hushpuppies.com/US/en/home

Bojangles definitely the best, it's what KFC used to be.

Bojangles>Popeyes>Churches>>>>>>>>KFC

>once in a lifetime trip

I don't know them. Then again, I'm not american.

Yep.

Iowa fag, we love hush puppy's with fried catfish

My nigga

Can confirm. I'm in the PNW (253) and we have them here, too.

What the fuck is a hushpuppy? Is it like a deep-fried tater tot or something?

t. Canadian

The google told me it's basically a deepfried dough ball of corn flour, buttermilk and onions.

Everybody in the country has access to Hush Puppies because they sell them in a national fast food chain called Long John Silvers

Once in your life time maybe

yeah everybody knows what a hushpuppy is bud. its all good

fellow leaf and I agree. You guys don't know how lucky you are with that biscuit business

>take a swig, there's plenty of food left

what the fuck did they mean by this

California here, I didn't know what this garbage was and had to look it up.

Captcha: Delicias Valencia.

I was literally about to post the same thing.

Went to a golden corral once and might have seen them but I can't be sure