Any tips on writing suicide notes?

Any tips on writing suicide notes?

Poetic or formal? Emotional or logical? Right or left brain?
Worth going for a daring synthesis if not very experienced with writing?
Appropriate to show many people beforehand?

pastebin.com/DkpCrqEH

This is a rough draft. Apologies if it is of poor quality, currently probably dying, not very well educated and haven't done any formal writing in quite a while. pls r88 out of 14 ty,

Whether the death will be symbolic or actual will likely probably be left for natural nature to decide, but that's another story...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1aEImx74gLA?t=2m58s
youtube.com/watch?v=hod4APvau1M
youtube.com/watch?v=6hsBDRE9XLU
youtube.com/watch?v=ZgM3a_8Vq7c)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dont die OP

>that song list

you're either trying to sound way to smart or you're autistic enough to actually talk/write like this. Just be logical, dont show it to anyone or else they'll call suicide prevention and you'll end up in the psych ward

but why

how to improve? Would probably be at catholic church sadly so would be humorous at least.

Kinda trying to sound mature since they are much older than me. AM quite insecure about my linguistic intelligence due to lack of experience. Don't actually talk or write like that. Want to add some mystery to it too.

How to be logical in notes like these?

scrap everything

this is so fucking cringe jesus christ. I dont think your dad would get through it even if it is the last thing you wrote and the last piece of you he will ever have. how old are you?

this thread seems like a pretty oblique cry for help, OP

if you care about the world enough to leave it a farewell letter, you probably shouldn't kill yourself

call a suicide hotline, please

I don't mean to sound harsh if this is real, but based on the contents and style of the writing and choice of song list I think this is just a troll

Kek you write like a Russian Elliot Rodgers. You sound like Dostoevsky's faggy emo alt-right son who he tries not to think about because he's constantly failing to live up to his legacy.

Dude your taste in music is me when I was 16. Life went on and I changed though

then what?

are there any good parts?

why? he's p patient so probably would
21, young, dumb and full of cum

eh more making sure loose ends are tied up in case accidentally die due to lack of caution. wouldn't be a suicide as most imagine.

no thanks, but thanks for the concern i guess

yeah well it is a rough draft and having very little experience with writing. appreciate the harshness, thanks

would reading Dostoevsky help me overcome this? how to properly read them? not a fan of the alt-right or fagginess or emos

Yo, if you kill yourself your parents are going to read this over and over and over and over and over and over. Make it shorter and less cringey so they don't end up killing themselves too in embarassment at what a pretentious little fuck their son was.

That fucking playlist.

Where exactly in your train of thought did you come to the conclusion that Can't Tell Me Nothing by Kanye West was a good closer or even be included in a funeral?

Jesus christ, autism.

those aren't my favourite songs or anything
listening to poet laureatte II atm

feel like my growth has been radically stunted, so attempting radical transformation with strong risk of death, scrapping all possessions,spending long periods in woods and natural nature, potentially without return seems to be my current plan if i last

great advice, thanks

okay that one was a joke. due to current circumstances my train of thought is low quality.

you write similar to what I imagined "grown ups" writing like when I was 16. I dont believe youre 21. this is probably a troll and im getting baited hard.

user, you make no sense. You don't have to kill yourself.
If you are not trolling you should talk to me.

This thread should be songs you want played at your funeral. I'm going with Tech N9ne - T9X

You should try talking to mental health professionals if you want to change yourself. It's harder to do on your own. Either way good luck, hope it works out.

don't have much exp reading personal writing of "grown ups" or life exp in general, so pr accurate i guess

why talk to you, what are your qualifications? may be willing to do so offsite if you'd like
have no intention of plaguing this board with my problems, merely seeking help with writing

sounds good, but probably more appropriate for /mu/, non?
any suggestions for good classical music to capture the feeling of the death of humans gone too soon?

thanks hope so too :-)

>ded thread with 13 posters yet can't post it at 13:13 (off by two whole seconds) without trying
>that feeling when too uneducated for numbers
>that feel when too uneducated for grand literature
>that feeling when all the best texts are German or Italian or Indian and merely overstand english

mayn fug dis shiet hows about i quit muh lit n higher edjewcation pursuits and start making four beats a day for three summers on u doubter niggas to go over poetic rap lyrics n mashups n shiet n maybe occasional write humorous (for me) scenarios (like pic related when deciding to give fiction a go and unload some random ideas)

matta fact how bout i forget da backwards ass life off da grid and put on for my city

youtu.be/1aEImx74gLA?t=2m58s
youtube.com/watch?v=hod4APvau1M

to keep this post Veeky Forums related, what is the closest thang ya'll know of a Steppenwolf in modern times and is there much of a market for writing clever comedies and how to git gud at writing them?

I would fucking burst with laughter if any of those songs actually played at your funeral. Hunter S. Thompson had his ashes shot from a cannon, you have an anime OST as the background of your departure. What a time to be alive.

>tfw need to marry a qt dramatic soprano and then die early enough that she can sing Strauss' 4 last songs at my funeral but not early enough that I haven't made my name as the finest heldentenor since Melchior

most pathetic post on Veeky Forums in a while tbhqhwy senpai

>Requested funeral music:
>God Only Knows – Suzumiya, Haruhi

Fucking loser

In a catholic church no less! My ghosts face would prob get a good chuckle. Could turn it into a grand spectacle, a remarkable premature exit to my failed play.

Thanks for your post, you slightly triggered me by breaking 13 (number of death or change or rebirth or w/e) put a nice smile on my face and gave me special feel inside. Funerals should be fun and filled with laughter to uplift the ignorant! This psych world of a world needs a true whirl. Proper laughter helps one relax, banish spooks and all sorts of delight, right!?

Almost makes me wanna form some strange cult inspired by reverse Stirnerism and le Divine Madman of Dragon Lineage (D'OoM - Divine order of Madmen, u must go through sufficient period of ghost/spook busting of beliefs before able to join and have noble goals like starting milk shops with ur honey in spite of those cocky young hegelians who laughed him out hmmm don't see their faces resurrected hundreds of years later on obscure NEET creative pondering imageboards u losers). We would seek beautiful death, but not jumping outta windows like Ye suggests...

>gods ded honey
>"what's the password neetzsche nerd"
>goddess is milk bb

They'll call us madmen, we'll ask them for definitions and Socratic methodically or diogenetically shift them to our order or into some other psych ward!

For anyone worried about this lowly anonymous poster, leave it in the past as I have done this edgy phase (had brief chat from old friend who has set me straight) Still have parasites all within my bodies that gotta be purged through this fast and living with those of poor character, but things are looking up!

Last cap was from like 3 hours ago, this is from the other day. The hip hop fanfic market was wide open at that point but no one on obscure forum thread seemed except one guy who sent implied laugh a year later. This might have an audience tho, no?

anyone reckon working on this dark twisted fantasy i splurged out the other day, perhaps trying to turn into play or sketch or funny green text event or dank meme or w/e mite b coo? obv requires clearer formation and refinement

inspiring i like it

>not rating it
>not posting urs just in case
04/88
ur lack of creativity bothers me

>not waiting until both your parents are dead

It's the least you can do.

Death is absolute regardless. It's the suicide bit really.

It reads like you want to suck your dad's dick

>Leaving a note
You attention seeking faggot, I highly doubt you want to actually do it, you just want to send a message and the only way you can do it is by literally killing yourself.

No notes.

good point

death of what tho?

any good lit on grim reaper btw?
have heard some say Hisoka from Hunter x Hunter represents him and like that theory. The idea of a grim reaper that appears to be so patient, up for a challenge and benevolent
That cowardly enemy of Man better not take me before the outcome of Hisoka vs PT or challenging me fair and square with the rules laid out like a Man

youtube.com/watch?v=6hsBDRE9XLU

"'We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us.'"

He has a massive one and it slightly pains me that mine is significantly smaller though still supposedly above average, but wouldn't be into the idea and that would be very strange, so not consciously...

Large penises seem to be very important for Me. Might be the ultimate trump card amongst Men (see: that american president who bragged about his and this classic youtube.com/watch?v=ZgM3a_8Vq7c)

any lit to back this up?

wanna get to level where prepared to die and dying til a proper transformation takes place and can disregard my pathetic old self. if not willing to fast to death or something similar and really dominate this shell, why would my unconscious or other forces take my will to change properly seriously

apologies for attention whoring, usually keep such things private but seeking feedback and harsh critique usually only openly expressed by anonymous

Your note is so bad I'd otherwise tell you to commit suicide but that's a bit redundant now I guess.

If you really want to commit suicide don't be a pussy and take some fucks with you. No random people, no people who made your life unbearable
>inb4 edgy
why waste your death if you've already wasted your life my friend? kill the ones who drove you to desperation, then turn the gun on yourself

>the music requests

I read your note, OP, so I respect where you're coming from. But fuck all that noise about "plastics and the internet destroying your testosterone levels." Don't let that unscientific bullshit shape your self-perception. Instead, accept the fact that you're a man and have the power to improve your life.

You should play Merzbow at your funeral!

Rodgeresque prose... please grow some sense in you, because even if it is a parody, it is bad that you can do it so well

100% this. I'm pretty sure this is bait though; either that or some younger guy who's like 17 or 18, really angsty, alone, and disgusted with he finds himself him.

I was kinda like that once too... Although I didn't go alt-right/full neckbeard (I suppose because it wasn't really as much of a thing in the late 2000's/early 2010's). I more so turned to drugs, Nietzsche, Kafka, Anarcho-Communism, grindcore/punk, etc. Much less gay than this butt hurt alt-right shit (and SJW as well) that is so popular with angsty and alienated young people today (obviously I'm still young myself). Anyway, we all grow out of it.

Much more serious than teenage angst and alienation is dealing with the loss of your first love, drug and alcohol addiction, seeing friends ad family die, learning how fucked up the world is. Hopefully you don't have to deal with those things, at least the first two I mentioned (although the last is probably worth coming to understand).

*disgusted with the world he finds himself in

/sp/artan from our glorious golden days at heart here btw and still a bit bitter about you fgt janitards killing our late night bro culture and legendary POWER RANKINGS (this board has dropped dramatically in terms of intelligence sadly)
(sheds tear) KYS MODS AND YOU PESKY SHILLS FOR RUINING MY SAFESPACE
forgiven by unforgotten

no one has been able to hold a proper convo here
don't wanna get too personal about my past here and go full attn whore, but if someone who could relate or is great at psychology wants to chat on irc or something and help figure things out

>tfw this protects me from getting the harshest criticism
>tfw also helps filter weak critics who are too cowardly to post or bother drafting their own or reading properly
02/88 try harder mindlet ur reading comprehension bother me

mm pulling off a Hisoka at end of standoff with Luclfer is tempting but don't innerstand dynamics of it and HxH might not be finished in time so unsure if worth it

What's wrong with having the Gita played at one's funeral? Are you implying it's atheistic?
-88/88
ur failed use of fedora meme and horrid reading comprehension disgusts me
ur taste would probably be more laughable than your analysis of EOE if your weak attn span could make it that far

yeah, good point, thanks
rly should have set it to delet soon and gone over it more before posting it

how to properly get into Merzbow tho?

haven't read rodgers, but seems like a schoppenhaeur gone really wrong (falling for new age bs instead of scripture) or maybe like a steppendog in wrong environment idk
schoppy also seems like dumbed down buddhism for westerners to intelligent for meditation and poo in loos (lel toilet humour)
not german or some wealthy fgt so can't properly comprehend either

current stance on females is that they are rapists if too sexually liberated to those who have little interest in them (see: stories of great cultivators having greedy gals trying to steal their well cultivated sexual energy with their slutty seduction if the cultivator is not careful and bound to wicked cities)

pls read rest of posts before throwing around numbers like 100
clearly stated am not a fan of alt right in other post. Waffle between Vedic Monarchism and other systems too obscure to discuss, this isn't /pol/ tho, it's supposed to be the board with highest linguistic intelligence which wanna improve

went through an underground hippity hop stage instead, while finding Veeky Forums far more interesting than boring high school which was too simple to bother taking seriously

ur post made me contemplate ty 08/88, would read multiple times without subvocalizing
This will surely be the highest compliment will give to some presumptuous critic itt so will leave it there

>tfw they can't challenge me so they'd rather embarrass me
>tfw it's over when im sober, imagine when im thinking

Personally, my suicide letter will be a simple "See you space cowboy" on a piece of paper.