What's the best way to scramble eggs? Do you add milk? Should you season before, during or after?

What's the best way to scramble eggs? Do you add milk? Should you season before, during or after?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PUP7U5vTMM0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Low heat, lots of butter. No milk. Season towards the end with salt, pepper, and chives. Turn the heat off slightly before they are "done" because they will keep cooking to completion after the heat is off. And as always... en-joy!

just some butter, salt and black pepper

maybe if i feel in a different mood sometimes, i might add some sour cream instead of milk, but in general, scrambled eggs are one of the things that are better the simpler they are made.
you can go wild with the side dish for them if you want, but just stick to making good, clean, tasty eggs for best meal imo

Heat your pan on medium-high, melt a pat of butter, pour in the eggs, cook until firm and springy. Serve with hot sauce and ketchup.

I was going to

> pat of butter

but I googled it first and pat is correct, sorry. I thought it was pad.

Cook Bacon in pan set bacon aside mix eggs with tsp of whipping cream per 2 eggs. Beat till slightly frothy. Pan fry med hi heat season with salt black pepper dusting of paprika.

How do you like my huevos rancheros? Such a cheap, filling meal.

>cleveland.jpg
oh that's naaaaasty

>Be a lazy french asshole
>Fuck around with a jenga-style cookery involving a pot and bowls
>Try to make a French Omelet for 30 minutes
done

Needs salsa & sourcream

all that fluid WHY

I fried the red peppers and green onion in butter then took that off the pan and added some olive oil, put the veggies back in the pan and dumped the eggs in. I also added some provolone cheese. All that being said, I'm a fatass and I like how greasy everything gets.

I also mixed a ton of green el yucateca and tobasco into the beans so they were sopping wet and spicy.

Try cooking them with a bit of chicken fat (schmaltz) instead of butter. Adds to the chicken flavor.

you can always substitute almond milk if you're cooking for a vegan friend.

>butter and olive oil
Kek

I like it Gordon Ramsay style
Usually skip the cream, makes it too watery.

That probably tastes good but you are setting a low fucking bar for huevos rancheros. I feel like i'm being a pretentious asshole but fuck dude. Huevos rachneros is probably the best savory breakfast in existence and you are shitting all over it.

Only butter makes it too fat, a little milk is fine

Doesn't make any real difference when you season it. The only rule is keep it moving and don't overcook it. You don't have to add milk or anything like that. Just get those eggs in the pan beaten or simply cracked, and move them regularly - vigorously and on a low heat for a more French texture, gently on a high heat for a more American one. Oh and use a shitload of butter. Anyone who tells you there's any rules for making scrambled eggs is an asshole.

>lists rules
>there are no rules
user?

I'm not going to claim the "best" way to do anything on Veeky Forums because this board is so contrarian, but here is my favorite method.

>two eggs
>scrambled in the bowl
>a dash of milk
>about a quarter cup of fresh goat cheese
>put in pre-sprayed pan
>turn heat on very low
>let eggs cook slowly over low heat
>salt and pepper towards the end

When you cook eggs slowly over low heat they're the fluffiest. I used to have a friend whose parents would cook us breakfast whenever I spent the night over there. They'd cook the bacon first, then in the same extremely hot pan they'd throw the eggs in and essentially fry them. Always burned. Gross. Burnt eggs are gross.

>sprayed pan

add a little water while you beat em

gets it all nice and good

mm

Shut up.

Kek.
Retard.

The "best way"? Just experiment with different ways and decide what YOU like. What is hard about that?

>Ketchup

>>/reddit/

>oil + butter, mid/low heat
>throw in eggs, break yolks/albumin
>let them fuckers sit a second
>as soon as they get opaque, scramble them in the pan
>keep pan moving
>keep pan moving, never stop
>season
>keep pan moving
>put them cocksuckers on the plate while they're still sort of wet, and in a minute's time they will be perf
>green onion, ghost pepper sauce and black coffee for max egg consumption

if you scramble your eggs in a bowl or some shit before putting them in the pan, just know that i hate you.

>LARPing as Chef John
>no cayenne

Eggs, fish sauce and a bit of water. Low heat and turn it off when it starts to solidify.

Scramble in a bowl with pepper, cook on medium heat with butter, move the egg around the pan without a spatula, once its not runny, give it 15 seconds for the bottom to harden and flip it and turn off the heat

Never in the history of 4Chinks have two lines of text demonstrated newfaggotry on such a universal scale.

he is the bruce campbell of his morning scramble.

Medium heat.
Add egg.
Scramble in pan and let cook, making sure to move it around so it doesn't burn.
Throw more eggs at the pan while screaming.
Throw chives, whole onions, a fish, and various items of glassware at the pan.
Throw pan outside, apply more eggs, petrol and light on fire
Cackle at it.
Throw more eggs shoot it and give it a thumbs up.

It doesn't have 21 million views for nothing

his obsession with knocking on things to clarify his point is hilarious.

>aw shit the heat is in the pan i didnt get that until you knocked on it

high heat, small amount of oil, throw in some diced sausage, when sausage is desired crisp texture throw in the eggs, season afterwards.

my nigga

The ramsay method is a meme but the few times I did it were definitely the best scrambled eggs I've ever had.

EGGS IN JUG
ADD CHILLI
ADD CUMIN
ADD CORIANDER
ADD TUMERIC
ADD SALT
ADD PEPPER
ADD CHIVES
SPLASH OF MILK

WAA LAA!