Sure could go for a late night burger run to McDonalds

Sure could go for a late night burger run to McDonalds.

Delicuous Big Mac, crispy fries, and a refreshing coca cola! Can't beat that!

only buy mcd when they have the 2 for $10 meal deal or buy one get one coupons. that's once every 3 months though.
i'd be more inclined to get a big king instead which is permantly running on a 2 for $5 promo or a 2 for $10 whopper meal deal

I'd rather choose one of their Breakfast All Day options, now with an extended menu.

>crispy fries
This works on me and I'm not afraid to admit it.

Mods, why?

The burger king in my town is open 24 hours but the McDonalds isnt. Screw McDonalds. Im going to get a BK right now

For me it is the McChicken, the best fast food sandwich

>small town
>McD's and Taco Bell seem to be fighting over who's open 24 hours and who isn't
like one will be 24h and the other won't
then the next year they'll swap
it's like one will go 24h, realize there isn't enough traffic to justify it, then go back to regular hours. then the other will see it as an untapped market and go 24h, only to realize the same thing

Because some real life neck beard gets off riling up you idiots who don't know how to just ignore shit you don't like instead of posting your bitching.

Sign me up, bro. That sounds f***ing perfect!

Ba Da Ba Ba Bah, I'm Lovin' It!

>actually looks good
too bad it'll be shitty this late at night

Language, please. This is a family thread.

You're going to open a franchise?

No he is getting a Burger Crown you get one if those paper beauties if you tell them it's your birthday

Are the biscuit sandwiches any good?

If I'm totally honest, their biscuits are awful. Pretty dry and crumby. Go for the McMuffin or the mcgrittle if you want a pancake tasting bun. (Mcgrittle based)

Is that before or after mommy pays for your meal?

Maybe if they were actually warm and buttery like they claim.
God I miss KFC

Usually you tell them before but they give the crown with the food.

Assuming you have enough GBP. (good boy points) which can be earned by not throwing a tantrum or cleaning your room or by staying quiet when Mommy has boy friends over

For me, it's the Tyler1 special. No other order makes you more alpha.

Double quarter pounder, medium fries, lemonade. Two McChicken and two apple pies.