Let's be honest Veeky Forums. How hard would Aquinas BTFO Neetche in a debate?

Let's be honest Veeky Forums. How hard would Aquinas BTFO Neetche in a debate?

They're both shit desu

Aquinas was a brilliant mind. Eternal pity that he had to mold his philosophy to the dogmas of the church.

He brought christian theology to a whole new level and made it consistent which was hard in itself
>Aquinas was shit

Basically like wasting your life trying to make the Star Wars EU make sense.

You mean like NEEtche's autistic universe and border line prophetic nature of his work? NEETche was a theologist of his autistic religion while Aquinas is one of the most important theologists of christianity and the most important philosopher since Aristotles

The act of love debate has relatively little to do with soundness of argument.

What you really want to know is
>you guys agree with me about my favorite philosopher, I'm such a big fan!

And I'm sorry to say that no matter how much you want to believe, there is in fact no way to definitely discern a correct answer about metaphysical concepts.

> there is in fact no way to definitely discern a correct answer about metaphysical concepts

What makes you so sure? This statement isn't some middle ground shit. That's an affirmation son

>there is in fact no way to definitely discern a correct answer about metaphysical concepts.
Do you have any proof for your metaphysical claim?

It is an identity, not a claim. Learn the difference between the two.

That is not a metaphysical claim, but an epistemological one. Now, given that epistemology is prior to metaphysics, the answer is yes.

Nietzsche would just start mumbling annoyingly or yelling at Aquinas like an idiot in one of Plato's dialogues.

I love insulting Nietzsche but I'm learning German just so I can read his works

Still don't see any proof

Talk like a normal person.

>Aquinas
>most important philosopher since Aristotle

W E W L A D

No one even reads Thomas "my language games prove God" Aquinas

If you understood my remark about epistemology you'd understand why, you absolute dunce. I'm not going to spoonfeed you.

>Put the basis of the LTV and modern liberalism
>Not important.
Aquinas is godlike.NEETche is a brainlet compared to him

Aquinas would spend six hours explaining things to Nietzche, who would go back to his mom's house feeling stupid, and then he would spend a year gnashing his teeth and writing a book about how Christianity is for pussies.

I think you're just lazy. It would be so easy to just provide an answer instead of just writing him off as a dunce. Makes you come off as insecure in your beliefs, where he actually seems to be making an inquiry

As this thread adequately demonstrates, they would just talk past each other.

The just price theory is not in any way related to the LTV and Aquinas is irrelevant to the basis of modern liberalism. Sorry but it seems you're just retarded.

Aquinas was a master of non-cognitivism.