How do we fight multinational grocery and general merchandise retailers who want to starve our kids to death?

how do we fight multinational grocery and general merchandise retailers who want to starve our kids to death?

We weaponize autism

The little cunt better start eating like a normal person unless she wants to starve to death

It's a downward sprial. She only eats processed potatoes so her brains doesn't work right so she only eats processed potatoes so her brains doesn't work right so she only eats processed potatoes so her brains doesn't work right...

"... has a condition which means she is extremely selective ..." - yeah, that condition is called "not being beaten enough".

what a cute little boy

single mother no doubt

i can spot a daily wail article a mile away, ignore, and move on

What came first? The potato brain or the potato shapes.

so carve your own alphabet potatoes for your broken child

Some kids should just be allowed to die

>my autism prevents me from exercising my self perseveration instinct

Either her mom is to blame or she's literally mentally deformed as a human.

you used that meme wrong OP

Why cant the mum make mashed potatoes, shape it into alphabet letters then bake that shit? Is this how little she gives a shit about her annoying fucking kid?

It wouldn't be EXACTLY the same as the Tesco brand, which would trigger the little shit's autism.

Why not just make her starve and let the natural selection do its thing?

I don't mean to be rude but that is one ugly 5 year old

She british. Thats normal.

Also ITT: Autistic foods general.

So the britstanians mollycoddle their little snowflakes just like amerilards? Comforting to know other countries are imploding too.

Dino tendies

Good one.

great job raising your defective crotch spawn!

amen to that brother

>so her brains doesn't work right

You use the potato money to take her to a fucking therapist to be introduced to new foods.

But why should she hide her special light under a bushel when she could be malnourished and throwing fits for the rest of her life?

Why not let the kid starve until they cave and eat like a normal person? Autism doesn't magically render someone incapable of understanding they need food to live, and if it does then they need to be hospitalized as this is clearly far beyond the scope of a parent to deal with.

I'd argue that 90% of "symptoms" associated with autism are actually the result of, or at least exacerbated by, people kowtowing to their every whim for fear of being seen as abusive. It sure is strange how someone with autism can learn machine code in an afternoon, but can't learn that punching mommy for buying the wrong brand of tendies is wrong, it's almost like the lack of any real consequence means they feel no real need to actually adapt to their condition, and instead learn that punching hard and long enough gets them what they want.

Fuck you too. Goldfish was rockin.

Haven't had any in years though.

Congratulations on your recovery user, I always thought autism was permanent

I fuckin love goldfish but every time i buy them i eat the whole fucking bag and end up puking

wouldn't those be terrible for autistic people since some of them have a face and some don't?

As a drunk asperger, I do not understand how the fuck this kind of autistic people are not just called retards

You guys are all making this shit up. Why not ask actual autists about their condition? It's no rarity, we are around, but you've deluded yourself into thinking that the only conversations you could possibly have with us are screeching matches about Tyson chicken nuggers. Why do you think this way? Has this opinionated Veeky Forums autism is bad circlejerk come from other people where you failed to form your own opinions and make your own observations?
Stop calling us retards, thanks. People under 86iq are classed as mentally retarded, but that's an insignificant number of people also diagnosed with autism. The reality is that if you look in a mirror, you have become that which you claim to hate, and your anger only deepens when artists verbally assrape you on Veeky Forums. We get it, you don't like us, but we're not the tards here friend.

My opinions of food are simple. I don't like to eat and I'm usually too sick to get up and cook, but I have a support network that helps me out here. I do not resort to french frieds, pizza rolls and chicken nuggers because some fucktarded frogposter told you guys about tendies and good boy points years ago.
I eat primarily steak, peppers, onions, carrots, broccoli, chicken, tomatoes, homemade noodles, eggs and pasta.
Frozen food is fucking terrible. Frozen anything is terrible now that I think about it, I have ice, ice packs and peach cups in my freezer.

At the end of the day, you're just making shit up. We have years on end to lay on our asses and make our own food because we all live alone. The people you describe exist, but they get thousands of dollars in food stamps per year and can afford to be dumbasses who spend $9 on 2lbs of frozen breaded chicken.
The rest of us far outweigh your assumptions and intellect, we just look down on your idiocy and tell you to shut the fuck up about autism all day.
This board is horrifying enough without having to read hundreds of accusations of autism every day.

Drunk asperger here, she has down syndrome. The facial features make it more than obvious.
I'm not sure if this is trolling any more or if these man children actually do think everything is autism.