Guys i'm scared

Guys i'm scared

Is he gonna come fuck me in the ass too?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RjQryQLRmPs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stop this meme. He doesn't fuck the kid in the ass. Somebody here posted a great article written by a Dartmouth professor who argued persuasively that The Judge breaks down and cries in front of the Kid and apologizes for all the wrong he's done in his life and begs forgiveness. Let me try to find the link.

reading the wiki, and it says this is a minor character:
Speyer: an arms dealer described as a Prussian Jew

when the fuck was that from?

There is no way in hell that could have been what happened

The scene immediately afterwards where the cowboys stare into the jakes in extreme horror totally negates that theory

Ya but it's Dartmouth- Workingman's State School: The Ivy

sick restaurants in Hanover tho

> tfw didn't even get into Dartmouth

Judge and kid rape and kill the missing girl

well?

Yup.

step up, dartmouth

The Judge burst through the outhouse door because he was rushing to bring the kid a fresh roll of toilet paper. You see folks, the Judge was just trying to be a real bro in the harsh, amoral world of the Old West.

There is a simple explanation for that. You see, the Judge had come a bit too late with that paper...

Nope

>
>tfw didn't actually finish it
all is well

I always assumed the third man talking outside the bathroom was the kid

>self-inserting as the Kid
>not self-inserting as the judge
Such faggotry going on here,

Holden was a good boy, he never hurt a living soul.

He only appears in chapter 7, when Glanton's gang buys a bunch of Colt Dragoon revolvers and Glanton goes shooting around.

>Is he gonna come fuck me in the ass too?

He will, if you don't kill him one of the first dozen or so opportunities you get.

Yes, honey. Until he knows everything in the world and God dies, when there is no one to keep war on, but the judge talking with the night.

youtube.com/watch?v=RjQryQLRmPs

Nice.

Godtier troll post. I envy you.

The Judge isn't one man, and in the end the Kid becomes the Judge by accepting that they are the same.