Why Veeky Forums dont speak about the greatest ?

Why Veeky Forums dont speak about the greatest ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AtsL4Ll2o_0
youtube.com/watch?v=RCns4gnyXmw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why don't you lurk more?

i just want to know !

why france don't speak english good?

Same reason we don't talk about Balzac. You have to insult and cajole us through condescension into actually reading things

english sucks

We used to, but Veeky Forums has gone to shit. You're part of the reason for making such a trash thread about him.

Veeky Forums was never good

Go back to études littéraires.

Veeky Forums was better than this at one point.
A slow board is the key.

because of heaviness

>Obviously Alcide was perfectly at ease, at home so to speak, in the higher regions, on terms of familiarity with the angels. You wouldn't have known it to look at him. With hardly a thought of what he was doing, he had consented to years of torture, to the crushing of his life in this torrid monotony for the sake of a little girl to whom he was vaguely related. Motivated by nothing but his good heart, he had set no conditions and asked nothing in return. To that little girl far away he was giving enough tenderness to make this whole world over, and he never showed it.
>Suddenly he fell asleep in the candlelight. After awhile I got up to look at his face. He slept like everybody else. He looked quite ordinary. There ought to be some mark by which to distinguish good people from bad.

I loved this part, senpai.

how is Death on the Installment Plan? I liked Journey but upon the first reading it felt a little overly long.

youtube.com/watch?v=AtsL4Ll2o_0

This lol

>how is Death on the Installment Plan?
It reads like the most disgusting fever dream ever. It's also overly long.

>disgusting fever dream
I can't tell if you think that's a good thing or not.

youtube.com/watch?v=RCns4gnyXmw

gonna watch these tonight. thanks for posting.

His wife is still alive at age 104.
The only thing stopping some of his texts from getting reprinted.

why is she preventing them?