What are black people talking about when they talk about 'seasoning'?

What are black people talking about when they talk about 'seasoning'?

Drugs.

infa 110%

salt, pepper and chili powder

I don't know but lawry's seasoning salt and their garlic salt with fresh cracked pepper is objectively the best seasoning for chicken breasts

sees nin

Black here. Usually cayenne pepper, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, garlic salt, seasoned salt. A lot of my family has an aversion to using herbs though, like they think rosemary or thyme or whatever is nasty.

you posted it already

>A lot of my family has an aversion to using herbs though, like they think rosemary or thyme or whatever is nasty.

eh. that's just a pleb thing. lots of my family is the same way. it's like when people say they don't like onions. my instant reaction is to tell them to eat shit but I pretend to understand

>smothers food in salt and lard

wow black people are world class chefs.

They ignore the vast array of seasoning and herbs, and literally only pick Cyanne, and oldbay/lawrys/ Tony chachere's

Also only spices that are spicy, no other flavor or aroma

Eggs too.

Why don't you use kosher salt? Are you racist?

drowning in salt.

>black people

We do use that. But I assumed everyone uses salt so I didn't include it

hot sauce and salt

Fried chicken and watermelon

>black people being proud of using the most basic staples that would be found in 9/10 pantries owned by a white family

Through your pride you demonstrate your ignorance.

Rosemary is good for pork, thyme for poultry

>seasoned salt.

Why not just use some sort of Cajun spice blend if you're lazy? It's infinitely better than "seasoned salt."

>alternatively dyed skin
>herbs are nasty

That's because in your history here, the ground around your slave shacks was trampled mud and you were in the cotton and canefields 18 hours a day and didn't have time to cultivate a quaint little herb garden.

Seems to me like the whites owe you some reparations for preventing you from acquiring a sophisticated palate adapted to herbs.

it's the exact same goddamn thing you white trash piece of shit

No it isn't retard. Seasoned salt is like 95% salt.

Jeez racist much? user was only giving you a better alternative

You're a faggot and I don't even like black people that much.