Got a sushi kit aka rice, wasabi, nori and pickled ginger etc. Sadly I don't like fish and nori...

Got a sushi kit aka rice, wasabi, nori and pickled ginger etc. Sadly I don't like fish and nori. Any clue what kind of sushi I could make?

Cyanide sushi.

MY BITCH CAME WIT A BITCH
MY WHIP CAME WIT A WHIP
I'M ON SOME OTHA SHIT
Crab you faggot.

that's pizza, OP.

Ever since I was a 11 year old boy, I've wanted to do one thing and one thing only and that's a young 10 to 14 year old girl. So I did em... And did em and I come back from my vacation after my 4 year business degree before I start my mba with a new girlfriend who is now a freshman in high school and everyone flips their shit even though two out of the 3 couples including my parents have a 14+ year age gap between them.

14 plus fucking years.

I just like young girls the fuck Bob Ross...

Kimbap

Crab avocado cream cheese cucumber.

I came to suggest this.

It's essentially sushi, but with the rules all thrown out. You can find hoegimbap (raw fish in it, almost identical to sushi) just as easily as you can find yukpogimpab (beef jerky in it), hamgimbap (same as English: it's ham) and chamchigimbap (tuna mayonnaise in it).
Also, the rice is flavoured in different ways according to region and preference. Whereas sushi is always vinegar, kimbap rice can be flavoured with a variety of things (or not even be rice at all, like using barley instead, though it's still called kimbap for some reason). Toasted sesame oil is one of the most common flavourings.

My favourite is roast beef kimbap with strong mustard for dipping. Second is ham and egg kimbap.

Sounds good, thanks for the suggestions.

start liking fish

Regular sushi roll, but avocado and baked piece of sweet potato, breadcrumbed and deepfried.. godlike with wasabi and ginger.

I've since then mastered making them as a cheap snack at home.

Welcome. Also, I missed the part where you said you don't like nori (same thing as kim IE seaweed paper). Um... I guess you can try Chinese tofu skin? That'd make for an interesting take on kimbap, I think.

that does sound like something i'd enjoy, and i've had deepfried sushi before which was good, thanks

Why the fuck would you get a sushi kit if you don't like fish

but I guess crab

>hi guys, I want to make sushi but I don't like rice and fish what do

I don't know, go to McDonalds, or maybe just kill yourself OP.

Seriously though.
Tamago Nigiri maybe? Seafood nigiri like Ebi and Ika nigiri perhaps?
Since you're not using nori that pretty much leaves nigiri zushi as the only option, if you're going for authentic.

If you're going for "american sushi" then I don't know, just throw some stuff into a bucket, blend it and drink it through a straw I guess.

You can use anything nowadays. Steak, chicken, baked apple, fried onions, just try stuff.

You are the one who wants sushi without fish, thats like asking how to make grilled cheese without either of the two ingredients involved in making it. Maybe use rice paper instead of nori, idk how well that would work out.

What also works is cold yakitori peices rolled inside of the rice with the nori leaves around it. Goes well with both wasabi and pickled ginger.

Just buy premade yakitoris, remove stick and cut into any shape you want. Because yakitoris use chicken tigh meat, it's a liiiitle but fatty so it wont dry out.

its not that i want to make sushi so badly but someone gave sushi shit to me as a present and i dont wanna have it just lay around

also fuc off im not amerifat

Because sushi is vinegared rice and used to make a variety of dishes that don't include fish sashimi.

Try making inarizushi. It's super easy.

>I don't like x
What are you, 12

That too, but I got it as a present and I don't wanna be rude and throw it out or something. Inarizushi seems like a solid option though, thanks.

Yes

wat gebeurt hier

you pickin a fight with me ya bastard

I like avocado, cucumber, and shredded carrot. Sometimes with cream cheese, no bully. Tofu skins and those pickled green shreds (bamboo shoots??) are another good combination.

Kobe beef. Goes well with all the sushi stuff