ITT: Things that completely fuck up a dish

ITT: Things that completely fuck up a dish.

>Dry chicken
>No seasoning

i don't mind this.

put it on a sandwich with bunch of condiments. the dry chicken soaks them up.

or make an extra-saucy chicken parmesan.

too much salt
nothing you can do about it.

Bad conversation

God yes. I'm an introvert, but when in company I can easily force myself to be sociable and carry conversations when needed. Was in a work dinner with 2 bosses, their boss, and his boss + 10 equal co-workers and it was almost cringy how bad the covnersation was. Like trying to get an MLP fan to talk with a WW1 veteran

I once saw an employee of a major corporation fired on the spot when the CEO and his entourage were on a tour and interrupted the employees lunch to "interact" with the wageslaves. One of them (gasp) took a bite of his sandwhich while the CEO was talking to him. The CEO gave the thumb out signal to one of his minions and he was gone the next day.

I wont disagree with you, because when I cook for others they like chicken moist but I have always liked my meat dry. Dunno why, it agitates me that some people think its an excuse to cook bad too.

>Bones

he sounds like a bad person, what company was this?

Lel, I can't really say but you would recognize the name and probably have interacted with them.

Jesus, how sad your life must be to make up a non-existant story about a fake CEO, then pretend not being able to say it because you don't have the balls to just name the guy.

To be fair if my boss fired a guy for biting a sandwich I might not want to say their name even if we are ''''anonymous'''' here. I don't trust that gook data miner

yea, Veeky Forums is gonna take the time to finger you out to your boss

Yeah I'm sure your boss browses Veeky Forums, /c/k respectively, sees this thread and singles you out as the only the person who saw it happen.

#FAKENEWS

>try a new Indian restaurant
>order lamb curry
>it's filled to the brim with bones
>can't fucking take a single bite without hitting a bone

Ruined the whole dish. They do that shit with goat, too.

Yeah you can at least salvage dry chicken.

Dry steaks and ham just stop being food.

>she left the ribs in for too long
>bite straight through the bone

sure do love chewing mushy bone with my meat.

>they they stew the curry for so long that the bones soften enough to be edible

>boiling ribs
You monster.

Get out.

meat of any sort

not only is it absolutely discusting but humans where never even meant to eat it just big meat industry shilling forced us to

ITT OP has only ever encountered shit tier meat.

>not understanding digestive enzymes

gtfo bitch

cilantro