Anyone know of any great books about anarcho-capitalism?

Anyone know of any great books about anarcho-capitalism?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Problem-Political-Authority-Examination-Coerce/dp/1137281650
panarchy.org/molinari/security.html
theanarchistlibrary.org/library/david-wieck-anarchist-justice
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There are none. Go to bed.

Just play Kaiserreich

>For a New Liberty by Murray Rothbard
>Ethics of Liberty by Murray Rothbard
>Machinery of Freedom by David Friedman
>Democracy: The God that Failed by Hans Hermann-Hoppe

Those are the ones I can think of off the top of my head.

I would warn you that Hoppe has an issue of thinking "things i like=libertarian and things i don't like (such as homosexuality)=incompatible with libertarianism"

The back of a shampoo container
Ancapism is shit m8

Michal Huemer's "The Problem of Political Authority"

amazon.com/Problem-Political-Authority-Examination-Coerce/dp/1137281650

>homosexuality=incompatible with libertarianism
He is right about this

t. I have read what a Russian prince wrote so I know what real anarchism is

Mad Max: The Book Series

King Leopold's Ghost.

His reasoning is really flimsy, not being able to biologically have children does not suddenly reduce someone's time preference to make them a danger to society.

Fanged Noumena by Nick Land

lolita

>not suddenly reduce someone's time preference to make them a danger to society.
Homosexuals always pushed for the dismemberment of the status quo in the sense that their lifestyles are uncompatible with traditional values. The real danger of homosexuals is not who they fuck but how do they poison the minds of others through vicious practices like child molesting, excessive hedonism and normalization of STDs amongst other things.

I'm sure you can find many books on Feudalism. It's basically the same thing.

1/2

2/2

Just read "a history of Ulster 1600-1604"

That's anarcho capitalism; gold coins, war, treason, invasion, defeat and an old book about the rulers of a kingdom of whoms descendants don't even know what happened.

>genre fiction

Don't bother reading any massive meme-tomes just read Molinari's "On the Production of Security", Rothbard said somewhere it was the first work of "anarcho"-capitalism and gets the notion across:
panarchy.org/molinari/security.html

Also read this critic for a real anarchist response:
theanarchistlibrary.org/library/david-wieck-anarchist-justice

If you really fear hedonism you better drop the pretence of liberalism, traditional values have been crumbling as a result of the spread of liberalism primarily

None of those things are inherent in homosexuality, and if gays were to practice those things, those things (spreading STDs to partners without their consent/knowledge or molesting children) are the crimes, not being gay in itself.

Now individuals are allowed to not want homosexuals on their property, and are also allowed to not engage with them.

I mean, if we are saying certain behaviors are not compatible with Libertarianism, then drinking isn't either, neither is gambling, or any other possible vice.

Again, Hoppe doesn't like homosexuality and like libertarianism and therefore decides that the two are not compatible. He's not the only libertarian guilty of this, of course, as many more liberal ones think that racism isn't compatible with libertarianism, because how could such a nasty reprehensible thing be permitted in their utopia vision?

It's all back to the whole thick vs. thin libertarian thing, where I guess I would also call thick libertarians (cosmotarians, hoppe and the conservatarians) "utopians" to some extent where they think the voluntary society would match their values perfectly, which cannot happen and should not happen.

the Ancap wants to be fash soo hard but he's too much of a bowtie pussy bitch to admit it.

Just read any rand

its really, truly, not

>>Anyone know of any great books about anarcho-capitalism?

On the theory and ideas? Here:
On what it would actually be like to live in such a society? Here:
And also pic related.

the dispossessed - Ursula le guin

Uhh, no. They were a colony of altruists living in an Aussie outback. They had no use for money.