ITT: We try to trigger Veeky Forums

ITT: We try to trigger Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotokas_language
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wholeheartedly enjoy genre fiction and appreciate its artistic merit as literature

I'm Veeky Forums and its impossible to trigger me, I'm so far along the dialectic offense is beyond my experience when I've reconciled every contradiction

Achebe, Ngugi, Liyong, Armah, Adichie, Soyinka, Farah; let's just face it. The greatest English prose artists of the 20th century's latter half were Africans

Your genitals are substandard.

>implying half of those names are African

I am glad to have an opportunity to read the works of some writers who are not dead white men. Contemporary fiction has a lot to offer.

I'm black so, need I say more

Well you're black so I doubt you have the vocabulary to say more.

You can't "trigger" Veeky Forums

Veeky Forums has no standards

"Vocabulary" is a white man delusion.
My grandfathers language has a total of around 500 words and its capable of expressing more than any white man can dream of

that's a neat pic

Not the guy you're responding to but that's pretty interesting. What language is it if I may ask?

I'm on mobile & zooming in & really putting my face next to the screen allows me to see them all

Ebonics

>openly admitting to phone posting

He's memeing but there are some languages with a tiny core vocabulary:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotokas_language

>not openly admitting to using mobile
Nice meme lad

Looks like you did get triggered after all

Communists
Jews
Black people

or, if you've been browsing Veeky Forums for more than 20 minutes
/pol/
retards
Orson Welles

You religious user?

That list would be correct had it been
Communists
Zionist Elite Jews who hate everyone who's not a Jew
And Black People who are ghetto (gangsters, thugs, etc)

for you

Human nature

Audiobooks are superior to normal books.

Stephen King is the most influential author of the last 30 years and his prose is outstanding

Harry Potter is good children/teen fiction. If not for it, to boil everything down to its essentials, I would either be in jail or dead.

Purple prose is outdated

Literally everybody agrees with this

the people on /r/books are much more intelligent and have better taste in literature than the people on here

Reee, etc.

GOAT if driving a car.

I think you mean comfyposting

I know what thread I'm in, but is it really? I get that 'outdated' as in archaic comes off as purple but I don't get the reverse. If anything hemmingwaywannabeism seems like the bigger cliché.

of all things THAT upset you?

Yes dude, Lovecraft is outdated.
Nabokov, on the other hand, is not.

I haven't read a book in years and am only here to shitpost.

if you can't read all of it you're a little bitch

thats awesome

The Harry Potter books are the single greatest series in literature. The cultural movement, relevance and response alone makes the works of Rowling the single greatest feat in literature as we know it.

This is the angry Marxist who gets baited by frogposters

same

Honestly, genre fiction is also way more creative. It may not be deep stuff, but those guys do know how to write a story

what is the issue with Orson Welles?

murakami is the most important figure in japanese lit at the moment

All you need to trigger Veeky Forums is

>story

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hes massive

Monster!

I borrow books and dogear them. The owners never notice because I also never return them.

keks!