Which writers weren't massive numale faggots or women...

Which writers weren't massive numale faggots or women? I watched Nocturnal animals and a serious man recently and realised that Jews and gay men are the only people able to contribute to culture these days.

I saw a book sale at the library and noticed a lot of female authors of fiction. I wouldnt bother with these out of principle because they have had easy lives and are literally adult-children. Though the best book ive read in the past year was by a woman so maybe my thesis is wrong.

Stay there you fucking racist, sexist virgin

>literally adult-children

>all women are adult-children
>not me tho, I'm an intellectchual

numales are actually the master race, responsible for almost all great works of art and scientific discoveries

I can never tell if these kind of posts are made ironically or not. You are parodying a liberal, aren't you?

Go back to /pol9k/, you dense cunt

>numales

Said the overweight nerd struggling to grow a beard with his MAGA hat.

probably a newfag from tumblr or reddit.
they don't play as rough as we tend to, those words actually carry weight outside Veeky Forums

Are you a numale or a leftover? And what does Trump has to do with anything? Are you one of the "cuckolds for Hillary" guys?

I'm a big guy.

for you

>/pol/ likes homosexuals and jews

No. For you.

Même digits

What was wrong with Nocturnal Animals? Jake is a baws.

>Arbitrarily deciding that you are the arbitrator of who is able to contribute to culture
>Choosing to deny yourself alternate viewpoints because you have chosen not to respect their creators based on an arbitrary measurement system

Is there anything more plebian than this? Honest question.

>arbitrator
arbiter

Leisure the Basis of Culture by Josef Pieper will answer all of your questions.

You are right though, the fact that art is now dominated by the 'im offended' crowd means it is dead.

>arbitrary measurement system
A gladius or a gingey aren't arbitrary at all.

Fuck you, you fucking pussy. People like you are intent on destroying anything good from past culture with your revisionist, "everything by whites and males" bullshit philosophy. When society collapses, you won't have time or resources to worry about made up issues like transgender uses of bathrooms.

I can't wait.

Not even slightly true.

That is the goddamn definition of arbitrary you idiot.

>Though the best book ive read in the past year was by a woman so maybe my thesis is wrong.- 22 posts and 3 image replies shown.
just think about this some more before you post again