When you get better grades than le rich faggots who think are better than everyone

>When you get better grades than le rich faggots who think are better than everyone.

>my ego is attached to my grades

and yet you're still poor

>my ego is not attached to my grades

>letting the beast that is ego take over that which rule your soul

SHAKING MY HEAD TO YOU SENPAI

>plato

but i show my superiority to the females

desu

>my ego is attached to how fast I finish my exams compared to other people

good for you lad

>tfw got shit grades and didn't give a fuck cause fuck the man
>user old goto college don't make yourself a brainlet
>haha fuck off I'm like will huntingman bitch
>smoke weed erryday
>smartest thing is to maximize happiness in our short existence
Debate me faggots

>when you are a le rich faggot but still get better grades than Veeky Forums shitposters

>caring about grades
>instead of caring about your goals, about higher problems, about career, about personal things
>you care about grades, about what people evaluate you at, about what other people think
>you care about the richfags and compare yourself to them
>you care about their approval, you compare to them, you are their slave
>you are beneath them
>you think your life is all about one-upping the rich people
>the rich people have infected your brain
>you have no personal goals

brainlet detected

>When le rich faggot still has a better life in every aspect without effort

Hi, richfag

Better luck on the next midterm, huh?

except in the most important one: not being a brainlet lmao

no

>still not rich because wasted potential on useless courses that leads to shitty income jobs
>have to constantly talk about his grades to compensate with his poor life choices and jealousy for the rich successful people
>will forever be a fedora tipper loser that will slowly rot into crippling depression and regret

>Don't care about grades, care only about your goals!

That is good advice if you are fucking retarded. I am studying mathematics and while I love self studying higher topics, at the end of the week I have to come to the realization that I eventually have to start preparing for the midterms/finals because if I do not get good grades then no one is going to fund my free ride masters and PhD like they funded my free ride undergrad.

>when you are le rich from a family of academics and you know you are miles over anyone

You're a fucking retard who cares more about grades than personal goals

if your goal is financial stability then work towards having high enough grades for that

note, you brainlet, I said high enough grades for your personal goal

you don't need high / maximum grades just for the sake of having high grades

my point still stands, you absolute and utter subhuman brainlet, a truly intelligent person aims towards completing their personal goals, not towards useless shit like maximizing grades just for the sake of maximizing them

you putrid retard

hi poorfag

jealous that my parents support me and I have more free time to study whatever I want without being forced to work part time to fund my studies?

better luck in the next life, huh? maybe you'll be reborn into a rich family

But how will I complete my personal goal of getting a PhD in Analytic Number Theory if I do not get a scholarship to pay for it?

If I were good at math I'd rather choose business and finance/accounting to actually make use of it.

By having high enough grades and just that. It's stupid to see grades as anything but a means.

It's like glorifying walking. No, nigga. You walk to work. You walk to uni. You walk to get home. Walk is a means of reaching your destination, nothing more. Reaching your destination is far more important than walking / flying / swimming to it.

Get high enough grades. Done. If you aim for 100% you reach diminishing returns and it's not worth to invest that much time in subjects that maybe do not interest you that much.

But that's just me. Maybe your goal in life is just getting as close to 100% as possible in every course / subject / module / whatever you call them in your country.

But getting high enough grades means having the highest (or close to highest) grades in your class because who would fund your PhD with a 2.0 gpa when they could fund 3.0 GPA Tyrone over there.

And if you are in a non-brainlet university then odds are many people have near perfect GPAs.

Then get higher grades. I just wanted to say that the point is not getting high grades, that isn't important, it's not a goal, it's a means of reaching your goal (getting a PhD). Since it's part of your goal, why not seeing it as you working your ass off to get a PhD?

It seems dumb to me. It's like saying "it's great man all I do is read random books, reading is what I do best" when in fact I read so that I accumulate the information necessary for my goals. Reading is a means.

In other subjects this difference becomes more clear. Let's say, having a kid. Everyone says "we're trying to have a kid". No one says "we're fucking like animals 2-3 times a day, this guy here fills my pussy up to the brim every day, it's great, it's what we do every day".

You might say I'm arguing about semantics and notation and words but it's not that. When you glorify grades you're starting to miss the point of your hard work. You're working towards getting a PhD, good. That's nice. Getting grades, eating, shitting, pissing, studying, etc are all parts that contribute to that goal. It's dumb to glorify one of them instead of trying to see the nicer, bigger picture. The abstract, higher-level picture. The goal itself and its beauty.

In math do you glorify symbols and notation? No. The main idea, the abstract feel and idea of the argument is what is the most precious and beautiful thing. The imagination and idea behind the whole thing.

yes

maybe you'll pass the class with a solid B if your private tutors really push you this time

God, shut the fuck up, you utter brainlet. Stop trying to make up excuses to protect your ego, for getting intellectually dwarfed in your classes by complete nobodies. You can't get the highest grade in classes because you're a retard, plain and simple. No amount of studying will change that, because top students don't study, that's just a dumb coping mechanism that inferior students came up with.

They are better. They will get better internships. They will likely get better jobs. They will have better lives. This is because they aren't dummies who need to study, and professors will and do recognize their superiority by giving them special attention. Get over it.

>>instead of caring about your goals, about higher problems, about career, about personal things
For those of us that actually belong in undergrad, achieving our goals will be directly linked to grades.
anything else and you're wasting your time and money in school

>top students don't study

It's a mix at the more competitive universities. The person who graduated number one in our class literally spent his undergraduate years studying in the library.

This faggot is still talking about grades.

How fucking stupid can you be, you cretinous brainlet? You don't know how to adapt to society, you failed abortion. Adaptation can be done in numerous ways and if you were above the level of intelligence of a common tapeworm you'd realize the fact that grades are means of adaptation that has diminishing returns. You have no personality and no personal goals. You struggle, you work your ass off to get that last percentage, to get as close to 100% while people are training for interviews, mastering interview questions and getting better internships in the end. Interview questions and other things like that are the other variable in the system / problem of adapting to life. You inferior troglodyte, you fail to realize that there is more than just one variable in the system. There is more to life than marks, grades and having 99% instead of 98%. You're a failure and you will realize this in the next few years. I hope you remember this conversation you inferior normalfag.

Are the great geniuses of humanity remembered for their high marks or for the great things they did that truly mattered? Come back to me after you got rid of your stupidity, until then shut up.

Not really.

I'm sensing that you're a normie. Take a look at Zuckerberg, that's a normie example you probably know about.

Is he known for getting high grades? Was his life entirely determined by being in the top 5% or some useless shit like that?

No, you stupid piggot, he adapted. He adapted to society and used his intelligence and other skills to maximize money, free time and the achievement of personal goals.

Don't worry, you will realize this when it's too late and when you would have already failed at life.

Until then have fun with getting high grades.

You sure do enjoy resorting to personal attacks when your views are challenged. Would I be correct in taking it that you fancy yourself a "great genius of humanity"?

t. A- after studying for a week straight

>Living in a country where money tends to play a big roll in student performance

>Look at me mom, I'm gonna be the next Zuckerberg!!

>this absolute brainlet losing control over his mental facilities and going into an incoherent rage

Wow, I was right on the mark. You're probably short, too.

Manlet detected. Only short people care about height, tall people treat it as just a part of their every day life.

I didn't give you permission to reply to me. Listen, it was entertaining, first. Hell, it was actually funny.

But now I'm getting the feeling that you actually think that you're on my level. From the day I was born, I was destined for success, you little shit. I was brought into this world by a software engineer and and a prominent actuary, both of Norwegian descent. From the moment that the fucking curtains were raised, I was set to dominate the STEM fields. And because I had guardians that actually cared about me, I flourished. Pretty soon, I was placed into a special school of correspondence, specifically I.M Gelfand's school for gifted children in New England. I not only reached my parents' expectations, but I passed them with flying colors. I had raw talent. I was fucking better. I was surrounded by 6th graders, many from Hong Kong, who were smarter than half the posters in this fucking thread. And now, where am I?

In MIT, getting my double BS in Electrical Engineering and Physics, with a Stanford-Binet tested IQ of 147 at age 17. Get this through your head: you are nothing. I am worth more than your entire goddamn family. I'm smarter than you, better looking than you, taller than you, wealthier than you, and more employable than you. While you type out another post to get cheap laughs, I'll be working with the brightest minds in the world and fornicating with my beautiful girlfriend. It gets on my nerves when people pretend to be better than me.

Know your place, you fucking vermin. Never, ever reply to my posts, again.

If you don't care about height, it means you're completely unremarkable in that aspect. Actual tall people are proud of their height, squirt.

>Bragging about your life on an Aboriginal Didgeridoo Forum

That post wasn't a sage

what did he uhh mean by this

>tfw you get better grades than your classmates from upper middle class backgrounds with highly educated parents

>tfw your parents were literally illiterate and you are now TAing some dude who's father is a college professor at the same university and who is retaking the class for the third time

>electrical engineering

Fucking gay brainlet.

>Cerebral narcissist dumbfounded that someone could be as smart as them.

Veeky Forums in a nutshell

Suppose I'll make this into a "top of my seal team class"-tier copypasta

>not recognizing pasta

real reddit hours already

It's pathetic, really. This board is beyond saving.

its called murica

reddit lul

Grades don't matter once you graduate, the rich kid will always be rich.

rich doesnt earn your respect

Wuts yur IQ op?

Except that rich kids don't think they are better than everyone else because they are rich. You sound jealous of them because you are a poorfag.

Your respect mean nothing. They will have the respect of everyone who envies their wealth.

>when you understand the world better than the silly faggots chasing valueless accomplishments like wealth or academic gbp
>mfw I'm the only real human bean in a world of sheep

>short existence
Life never dies.
Our minds outlive our consciousness.
This isn't estoric autistry it's the implications of contemporary biology

grades don't earn you a Ferrari

>Trump is an illegitimate president