What's the weirdest thing you've eaten (as a standalone food or meal)

What's the weirdest thing you've eaten (as a standalone food or meal)

vienna sausages with squirt on wasabi
i really hate my body

I've had chocolate made with camel milk, didn't taste awful just kinda musky.

Piure

Weird is a relative term. I grew up eating rocky mountain oysters and scrambled calves brains. In my Army days, I wandered the Pacific rim. Raw monkey brains is a thing. I won't touch Balut or Dead Body Soup, or stinky tofu. Yak cheese is pretty nasty. .

I ate raw squid strips seasoned with its own guts in japan

That actually sounds kind of good.

Not me but my bro as a kid ate PB&j with American cheese on it and he ate the cheese first then ate the Sammy.

Weirdest thing for me was prob scrambled eggs with ketchup.. Still do that sometimes

Rattlesnake. It was good, a little overseasoned

>What's the weirdest thing you've eaten (as a standalone food or meal)
Cat spits.

It is pretty much what it sounds like, cat meat on a stick barbecued over coal.

I know it sounds gross at first, but trust me n this, it is fucking delicious! The meat is so tender, soft, juicy and tasty that if no one tells you what it is you would have no way of knowing that is not some high quality bovine meat!

It is cheap as fuck too since cats breed like rabbits.

Monstrosa Delisiousa? Weird ass fruit to the point you should look it up rather than have me describe it.

Sea urchin looks and has the texture of rotten egg yolks; wonderful though.

I had something along the lines of maple syrup but made from a different tree from Italy. I don't remember the name but I'm pretty sure it's a weird pine sap.

And I've had so many odd looking sea-critters.

>Monstrosa Delisiousa? Weird ass fruit to the point you should look it up rather than have me describe it.
Let me guess, br?

My city has a shitload of those, but it is pretty hard to find them wild because they will be filled with worms if you do not put a little bag over the fruits and bind it tight.

your mother's cunt
sorry
couldn't resist

Nope I'm American. The only time I've seen those is every-other year in ethnic markets.

>Nope I'm American. The only time I've seen those is every-other year in ethnic markets.
Im honestly surprised you can find those at ethnic markets, considering how hard it is to produce quality fruit and how little demand there is for it.

We literally have that everywhere here, people dont even bother eating it mostly because of how fucking hard it is to take care of them withount letting them get plagued by worm-like larvas.

I bet you never seen this one though, pic related.

Raw sea cucumber from a crowded street stand in korea. I thought if it's that crowded and that's the only thing they have it must be good. Wrong. Take a jigger of nostril slime from your best friend and chug it - same thing.

I've never seen it for sale, but my mum used to have one of these plants out the back, and I ate the fruit once.

Bugs. Used to eat a lot of spiders and ants as a kid.

Holy shit, you could eat those? My grandma used to have a plant at her backyard. Should've tried them while I could.

Well done steak.

Chicken intestines surprisingly good though a lot of the flavour comes from the accompanying vinegar based sauce . I have also Drank fermented mares milk which is by far the worst thing I've either tasted.

Cake frosting

My mom didnt buy us food and for some reason there was a can of old vanilla frosting in the pantry so I had that for dinner once

:(

Dick

Shark meat ball soup . Just because it's wrong does not mean it's not delicious .

I know cats breed a lot if they aren't spayed/neutered, and there are plenty of places that have way too many strays, but I just wouldn't be able bring myself to eat "wild" cats or dogs. The taste is probably not what prevents most people from eating either animal.

AND??!??!?!!? WHAT DID IT TASTE LIKE YOU FUCK

A rabbits eyeball in survival school. It was tough to pop, and tasted very salty from what I remember.

What animal?

General Tso's Bobcat.

...was out hunting with a buddy and we ended up with a bobcat. We didn't want to waste the meat so I was trying to think of something to do with it. Cat meat has a reputation for tasting bad so I figured a strongly seasoned dish would be a good choice, plus it's a classic joke that Chinese restaurants serve stray cat and dog meat. It was quite tasty actually. It was a bit tough, but that might have been my fault for overcooking. I always err on the side of caution when cooking game.

SHIT

Seeing this post I just remembered I had one baring.

Ran outside to find this