Best tasting hard liquor? beers are starting to make me fat

best tasting hard liquor? beers are starting to make me fat

Other urls found in this thread:

getdrunknotfat.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Rattle off some of your favorite flavors and I'll spit back cocktails and liquors you may like.

Best thing about booze is to experiment tho.

Rum. It's made from sugar cane, so it's like drinking incapacitating candy.

Cocktails will make him fat too.

i'm just looking for something to drink out of the bottle. no idea what flavors you're looking for, but in general, i like cream, honey, smoked meats

not every cocktail is bitch booze. are you also a woman?
try a dry martini to start. traditional style. will punch your face in but once you get used to it you can move on to enjoy a world of hard liquer

ok its probably not just the beer thats making me fat

Mojito or Pitu, you add your own sugar there, so you can control amount. But it is hopeless as all alcohol is first changed into acid then sugar anyway in your body.

Good quality Brandy (Cognac especially)

You know the answer is probably to drink less, not to drink more potent alcohol. This is how you become an alcoholic.

alcohol isn't converted to sugar.
alcohol is used as fuel by the body in favour of sugar, so the excess sugar you consume gets converted to fat.

Scotch, preferably Speyside.

Oh boy OP! Here ya go, when I was lifting, I switched to nothing but Gin with diet Tonic water and a lime or Rye whiskey. All alcohol is a sugar, but 80 proof Whiskey is about 97 calories for a 1 1/2 oz pour anhd gin is at around 125 cal per 1 1/2oz.,

Use this; getdrunknotfat.com/

Thats a dangerous change OP. Liquor can get you trashed and making mistakes before you know it

You do realize that it's the alcohol that's making you fat and not beer?

Cognac
Calvados
Whiskey
Rum

Beer has higher calories to alcohol content than spirits.

Get the same level of drunk, get less fat.

Wew. That is some dedication to willingly drink diet tonic water. Gin and tonics are one of my favorites but I couldn't stomach the diet tonics. Good on ya.

I like whiskey myself. Maybe you should start with a honey whiskey first. It's pretty good if you're not used to not having mixers and like a bit of sweetness (honey like you said). Or try making a Manhattan.

>mix pure ethyl alcohol with some fruits of your choosing
>drink
>enjoy

if you don't like that you should try original czech absinthe.

This, rum is like drinking candy, especially when mixed right.

I switched from beer to Bourbon and diet Ginger ale, dropped 10lbs in about a month.

Sorry mate, a real alcoholic (15-20 shots a day) is going to be come fat just from drinking straight liquor. Each shot has 100+ calories in it due to ethanol alone

I've gained 60 lbs in 5 years with only eating once every 1-2 days because all my calories come from liquor

Tequila is objectively the best tasting hard liquor desu

Just mix Diet Coke and everclear if you want to get drunk and be calorie efficient

Search YouTube for "vaping alcohol"

The answer? None. People will tell you all about the glories of whiskey and wine, but nothing compares to a glass of beer. If you really want to make the switch, I'd reccomend wine, or if you would prefer to do liquor, drink brandy, rum, or, if you really want to, whiskey. At least those taste like something.

Can't get fat from vodka tonic. Not that anyone actually likes vodka tonic.

For me it's drinking water, the best hydrating drink.

No that's how you die. Unless you happen to own a trashcan full of diet coke.

There's no way to get drunk and not fat. Alcohol is always fattening.

only drink that's decent to drink when losing weight is red wine.

Both of those are really good ideas. I've always wanted to make something like pic related (not mine but it's pineapple and mint).

Some old timer I used to work with would only drink whiskey or bourbon with a little water added and a slice of orange. Maybe he used a shaker to dilute the whiskey? I should have asked... but it sounded good.

Fuck, forgot the image.

Vodka & crystal light