What is the only respectable science field and why is it medicine?

What is the only respectable science field and why is it medicine?

No, it's women studies.

Medicine isn't a field of science you walking sack of failure and AIDS.

uhhhh
Science
Technology
Engineering
Medicine

since when?

Too bad you're wrong, you ignorant piece of shit. Medicine is reliant on many actual fields of science.

Medicine does not employ the scientific method. Therefore it is not science.

>Engineers
>shit salary
>Mathematicians
>unemployed
>Physicists
>unemployed
>MDs
>millionaires

>medicine
>respectable

Homeopathy is included in that you know.

Medicine is not a science, it's the application of various sciences with an end. The same goes for engineering.
t. Med student

Accountant here
lol@you

Are you stupid or just a moron?

kek

That actually makes more sense

Engineering and Medicine are both examples of technology. The acronym should be ST.

M IS MATHS

People are self-important

Psychological computing.

Underwater Basket Weaving

Where I live, you literally can't get into medicine if your national score isn't in the top 0.02% while you can get into engineering, physics, math etc. with 1%
What did they mean by this?

>he bought the peer pressure meme
>he took the less risky way because he was afraid of failure
>he does it for the money, not the passion
Your parents must have raised you wrong.

isn't that the field that suppresses genetic research while turning hospitals into medication businesses?

Doctor need to be highly disciplined and good at wrote memorization. The other areas are more free to dick around and be creative spirits because lives aren't on the line.

Replication crisis

>medicine
>full of women

Kys

ITS PHYSICS REEEEEEEE

>777
Almonds went supercritical I repeat

Score means fuck all. Perfectionist preppy kids with no life experience and top tier GPAs in fellow doctor families I know get slapped away during the interview process. They want those with tenacity and people skills and sound minds that work well under pressure who have seen some shit in their life.

No they don't you goof. All they care about is resume and grades, unless you're a complete turboautist who can't make it through an interview without spaghetting.

Brazi? If so i know that feel

No, but another third world country in eastern europe.
This.

You for got the Arts, it's STEAM now

Ecosystem science, and the other earth system sciences, empirical theoretical and applied.
Sources: I'm an ecologist, these have the highest utilitarian value, and produce the most accurate worldview imho tbqh

You base this on what? All medical school interviewers from multiple medical schools, pre medical advisors and Dean's from medical school in my state all disagree with you. If you don't show that you're invested and can properly convey why you want to practice then no MCAT score will help you. Grades get you the interview but the interview gets you into the school.