Today I will prepare this deer heart. Right now it is thawing...

Today I will prepare this deer heart. Right now it is thawing. It went into the freezer an hour or two after it pumped for the final time. I think I'm gonna marinate it and grill.

Sounds good OP. What kind of marinade you thinking?

This is so fucking disturbing, honestly. Great example of why I left eating LIVING things behind. Enjoy your "peacefully" murdered deer, asshole.

>Killing the deer.
>Not fucking it.
You did it wrong.

Isnt heart chewy?

the deer gave him his heart

good point, maybe OP should cook it in a crockpot

I get what you're saying but the deer wasn't living anymore. just sayin'.

I'm thinking this.

News flash, bitch. I'm a vegetarian. But my family member went out and killed this and cleaned it and dressed it and brought it home for their family. Instead of wasting this wonderful muscle, the epitome of it's living force, I'm going to cook it for my family so they can enjoy it.

i don't think its possible to make a good grilled heart
it will come out tough

>2 days.
Who the fuck does this?

Hot hot hot gonna char the outside and the inside will be juuuust warm and pink.

>.5 hour
>48 hours
>Anywhere in between

Tf

Look pretty good, OP.

People who care about flavor.

Yep, this. It's just like cooking skirt steak for Fajitas. Don't overcook it or it will be tough as fuck.

You aren't, and it's really obvious. Nice try sweetie.

Grill it? It's vennison. Broil it, maybe serve with an apple or pear puree, and use mushrooms and thyme while you broil. Who in their right mind grills vennison?

Thanks! Yes id rather undercook than overcook. Don't wanna have to feed it to the chickens.

So how do you survive? Do you eat dirt and water only? Do you shove whole clods in your mouth and wash it down with sewage? Because the only things I know that can do that are plants or fungi, so that only leaves one thing; you're a mother fucking Triffid. BITCH BE TRYING TO BLIND US AND EAT US, DON'T LISTEN TO IT'S LIES!

>Who in their right mind grills vennison?

Why wouldn't you grill venison?

Thank fuck youre here to out me as a liar. Phew, would have gotten away with it if it weren't for you meddling cunts.

If I wanted flavor I would season the meat properly and not just plop it in a cold soup for a few days thinking vinegar is going to do shit to the protein.

I'm not going to marinate it for a week. Just an hour or so. And then will lightly season the outside. Unless you reeeeeeeally think I shouldn't marinate it at all.

>AND EAT US
exactly

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>Just an hour or so.

That's a useless waste of time. It would achieve nothing. Several hours at the very least....

Several hours or 48 hours. Goddamn it

>what is a heterotroph

Because you'll dry it out. The blood is the best part of the vennison.

Drying out is only a problem if you overcook it. Don't overcook it and that isn't a problem.

>gorilla warfare
I see.

Must be daft. *Zoom* right over your head

>Must be daft

Agreed. Posting silly copypasta is pretty stupid.

So if no one else has any more recommendations or *relevant* opinions, OP is going to abandon thread because the vibes are ruined by this insufferable twat.

Thank most of you so much for your contributions, I truly do appreciate it.

Damn, I wanted to see how that turned out. Deer heart sounded delicious. Damn vegans.

Howd I do

Feed chicken to the chickens and post it. Plz.

I've done that before...Kinda fucked up but rather them have it then waste it. They get corn and rice leftovers all the time.

MAKE A HEARTY BURGER

Are you implying I should grind it...

Wait I just got the pun fuck

You better not summon that bitch back in here. Lol

It's tofurky deer heart. don't worry

Eat it raw

Okay.

ITT OP eats some raw heart and also has too many identifying features. Well fuck. It tastes like iron and is chewy. As expected.

My fucking sides

underrated post

Yea, well...
Progress to her husband about women. I was chosen to reach a high level of secrecy and al Qaeda, he said that the work has more than 300 confirmed victims. Fanzuifenzi of the army leadership to see. If you can. I have in this country, and my words do not fool in a better way. I can not say that the dog feces on the internet. I find it disgusting. IP is still in the US, has the air, I think they are better Messina contentment and secret rituals. A little disappointing with the "insurgents." The child died. Always and everywhere, but seven died and hands. "The only" training of soldiers and weapons fighting, but the American navy came as a reserve, but tears, bored teenagers must be nonsense to be . Only "day" just to try it and probably still cry. You. So bad is the price you have to pay a ridiculous price. We lost the fire drowning. No mother is dead.

>tastes like iron
I wonder why

>Double barbell tongue piercing
You're not a scene girl, take those out.

Yes I said as expected lmao

I covered all my other facial piercings and it still wasn't enough

>I covered all my other facial piercings and it still wasn't enough
Gross

eat it raw or don't eat it at all you fucking poof

Get some flank steak, or any decent piece of beef. Season the heart and beef with cumin, chilli powder, cayenne, onion and garlic powder, salt, pepper, oregano.

Grill bell pepper and onion, slice, and set aside.

Grill heart and beef, and set aside to rest, then slice thin.

Mix the beef and heart together and serve in a tortilla with the bell pepper, onion, some lettuce, salsa, and cheese of your choice.

>white people with stupid tongue piercings like some sub-Saharan nigger

Op here.

Not bad.

Onions and shrooms would have been nice...and garlic.

I decided to make some fajitas with this, so I am going to be making some onions and peppers and garlic and all that good stuff.

Good decision.

Sounds delicious.

>Missing the heart
Good kill, user. The adrenaline kick really gives the meat a nice flavor.

Chickens dont give a fuck, they will eat just about anything

It's so cute :3

Kill yourself you fucking faggot

Sounds hilarious awesome, actually.

That looks way too tough and chewy to be any good. You shoulda put it in a stew.

Here it is guys. It was wonderful. Not tough at all. My family had never tried heart before, and it was a huge hit. I had never prepared or cooked a heart before, and I think I did very well considering I have never seen it done.

Looks good.

Would eat / 10.

>left eating living things behind
>plants are living things
I am completely fine with tumblrfags starving themselves to death