Do you not have friends or something?

>having friends past 24

couldn't tell ya

right in the feels, user

>having friends

>having friends past the age of 13

>not having friends past 13 and losing them all once you get out of college

many such cases, sad !

Err... no? My friends just get their own burgers.

i have a girlfriend but no friends

she keeps wanting to meet them and im running out of lies

wat do

You might have to kill her.

Tell her she's all you have and all you'll ever need, preferably while you're shaving your head bald.

This will surely not end in disaster

tell her all your friends rented a party bus for the superbowl but it got hit by a car on the way there and they all died

Go down to the bar and make friends with the bartender and ask them if they'll be working tomorrow. Take her out to the same bar next day say hey baby this is my friend George. You and George work out a few stories beforehand yadig

make some friends you 'tist

I'll be your friend, user.

Thank God I live in American where everybody has their own 7 burgers.

I don't leave my house except for work, doing stuff with her and shopping every few weeks

Tell her you don't really have any friends.

Literally the same problem I've got. I'd appreciate a solution.

My gf is a normie but she hasn't quite worked out what a sperg I am.

Not sure why this is a problem. Is that fool trying to live some romantic comedy movie by telling a bunch of lies and then having all if these wacky misadventures trying to make the lies true only to have it all come crashing down, then she leaves, then she comes back, and then wa la, p in the v?
Just tell the truth like an adult

If you can't be honest with her about that you don't deserve to date her at all. Time to man up kid.

Welcome to 21st century male adulthood. If you're very lucky you've kept one or two friends from college or made one at work that you go do something with twice a year.

>he wants to appear like a clingy betamale
he already told her a sack of lies might as well create a story to match. get some fucking friends.

And when she finds out you've known your "friends" for far less time than you've been telling her stories about them and none of this bullshit adds up? You people are retarded.

Time to start doing other things.

I still have friends from high school I hang out with. And I actually have friends from work we do things at least once a month with.

If what you're saying is true I must be an incredible outlier.

Stop lying.
Tell truth.
Either she will forgive you for lying to her and maybe pity you for being friendless - or she will not and you could post again so we could debate who doesn't deserve who.

Fucking normies, how do they do it.

Under 30? Yeah, most people end up far away from where they started from. You're just lucky. Don't lose your old friends.

That makes me sad. I wish people would reach out to each other more.

This is why I stopped dating, it got too weird with the elaborate lies

When I was a child I had lots of friends
As a teen I had some friends
In my early twenties I had a few friends
Late twenties, one or two friends
Early thirties, a friend
Then he got married, and now I have no friends

Now I just lift and run and cycle until exhaustion, if that doesn't do the trick, booze and pills puts me to sleep

When I wake up in the morning a new man, I put everything into work, and when there's no more work, exercise until I'm about to keel over

I'm going to die alone and that's just fine, better than settling in any case

You could try not lying

As I've gotten older I've had less friends but honestly only because I stopped giving a shit.

I only cared to hang with a few friends so naturally my social circle closed.

My point is you could have many friends if you cared enough to make plans with them.

Yeah but they think I'm a successful well rounded all around decent human being. If I didn't lie they'd see right through it and I'd have to settle for an uggo or something. I refuse to settle, I've seen others do it and it's terrifying. I'd rather die alone

you are settling though. the prettier girls are never going to love you for you. Not for long. you're settling for meaningless sex because she'll be gone before you know it.

just b urself man

the best part about cooking hamburgers is when you think you might have taken it off the grill/pan too early, that is when its perfect

I don't understand what is happening in this thread, but NO ONE, friend, family, girlfriend or even my wife now has EVER taken a bite from my burger. And that has nothing to do with whether or not I'm a "normie" (im not) but I guess it could have to do with the mental state of the friend asking to do so.