DUDE EVERYTHING THAT CHALLENGES MY CHILDISH EGOTISTICAL NEEDS IS A SPEWK LMAO

>DUDE EVERYTHING THAT CHALLENGES MY CHILDISH EGOTISTICAL NEEDS IS A SPEWK LMAO
>Max, listen m8, society cannot exist if we don't abide by some comm...
>LALALALLA CANT HEAR YOU SPOOKY MAN
Reminder that nihilism, individualism, absurdism, anarchism and like the philosophical ideologies of the intellectually weak and insecure

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s0sspv5npis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Calm down dude.

You seem to believe a society beyond the individual ought to exist. Strange.

prove us

reminder that other traditions have actually got the point of individualism and worked it without ego.

reminder that people who discard an idea just based on a single approach and exposition of it are worse than a child.

This is autism.

Wow your spooked

Spooks arent ideologcial constructs user, they are ideological constructs we hold as being more important than ourselves

>muh society
Nice spook. I'm not your advocate, only my own desu.

there's no such thing as an individual

My friend, the spooks have taken a toll in your ego. Remove them at once.

>N-No but only IIIIIII matter! Fuck everyone else!

Are you a creationist?

Children are terrible things, aren't they?

>The man who lives in the fetish-making world does not see that every life is rich, full, and meaningful to the extent that it is consciously linked in human relations with other lives. The isolated egoistic man who lives only for himself lives in an impoverished world. His experiences approach threateningly close to the unessential and begin to merge into nothingness the more exclusively they are his alone, and turned solely inward.

>The man of the fetishized world, who can cure his disgust with the world only in intoxication, seeks, like the morphine addict, to find a way out by heightening the intensity of the intoxicant rather than by a way of life that has no need of intoxication. He is not aware that the loss of communal life, the degradation and dehumanization of collective work as a result of capitalist division of labor, and the severance of human relations from social activity have stupefied him. He does not see this, and goes further and further along the fatal path, which tends to become a subjective need. For in capitalist society public life, work, and the system of human relations are under the spell of fetish making, reification and dehumanization. Only revolt against the actual foundations, as we can see in many authors of the time, leads to a clearer appreciation of these foundations, and thence to a new social perspective. Escape into inwardness is a tragic-comical blind alley.

>judging a philosopher based off memes
Intellectually weak and insecure desu senpai

No, what makes you say that?

What do you think?

>there are people who actually think this
Disgusting.

>look at me I don't understand the concept of non-ethic egoism

I don't know, enlighten me.

More like people who write these kinds of posts are intellectually insecure. Not unlike faggots.

I'm a Christian.

Not our fault. Work it out for yourself, and leave the rest of us be.

Came to Christianity after being a nihilist. I don't know what I was thinking, man. Maybe it was getting out of college that helped.

You've holes in your story.

So, you started a Christian and started to think too hard about it and felt "nihilism" was too scary so you went back to the church/book/w/e?

Right on the money. I got too scared from weak philosophical ideology and then sought poor refuge in the strongest intellectual tradition of the western world.

They're faking the miracles at your church. The pastor I followed got caught. Now he's just relocated.

He used to bring actors faking ailments so he could cure them in front of us.

youtube.com/watch?v=s0sspv5npis

Why does this place still have philosophy threads when Veeky Forums exists?

People are scared to post their intellectually weak ideas elsewhere.

> Veeky Forums - History Revisionism
It's /pol/ board

Cool.
How do you tell what the final cause of a given thing is?

>society
lol nice spook faggot

You sound spooked, user.

>dehumanization
It's hard to take anyone seriously that believes this is even a possibility.

>Georg Lukács was born Löwinger György Bernát, in Budapest, Hungary, to the investment banker József Löwinger (later Szegedi Lukács József; 1855–1928) and his wife Adele Wertheimer (Wertheimer Adél; 1860–1917), who were a wealthy Jewish family. He had a brother and sister.
surprise surprise

This is quite disheartening to see.

I honestly hope that you have a change of heart and realize that Veeky Forums is one of the greater expansion boards to ever exist.

Stirner was an interesting litmus test in seeing whether you could ever get Veeky Forums to actually read or discuss a philosopher in any depth. Crank his meme power up to the Max, make it so he's THE philosopher most talked about by everyone on the board and even the whole site now, and still I've never seen one substantive discussion of his philosophy.

By substantive I don't even mean a wannabe-dissertation wall of text. Just one post that actually interacts with something other than meme-ified absorptions of his ideas into existing concepts like nihilism/solipsism. One post where it's clear the poster raised his own concepts to meet Stirner's, rather than dragging Stirner into his own frameworks and simply renaming them to Stirnerian jargon.

It's interesting when you realise this isn't too different from real life, or even from philosophy undergrads. People will just orbit the work endlessly, absorbing terms from its surface, without ever engaging it dialectically. You can absolutely have ten billion Stirnerites without having a single Guy Who Actually Read Stirner.

I don't like Stirner or anything, just saying.

wtf I hate cultural marxism now.

I look around for a plot to claim
Build a home, and have it all
There's nothing here but walls walls walls walls walls.....

Stirner was a literal cuckold who kissed his wife after bukkakes. I'm not kidding, look it up.

good post

Reading Ego in Russian is painful.

nope

tl;dr
make it three sentences or less kid
I want makishima to discuss self interest with me and then slit my throat

What, public bukkakes or his own?
Of course, all bukkakes were his.
I want to cum in my wife's mouth and then cumswap with her.

>has to make a thread about how insecure others are
I'm sensing projection