Is there a bigger spook than "race"?

Is there a bigger spook than "race"?

Other urls found in this thread:

well.ox.ac.uk/groups-of-chimpanzees-within-central-africa-are-more-different-genetically-than-humans-living-on
kjplanet.com/amp-31-10-726.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=B7_YHur3G9g
youtube.com/watch?v=V_XhGbMJTHI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the biggest spook is freedom

yeah, pic related

"is"

The biggest spook is the search for spooks.

biggest spooks imo: progress, intellectualism

freedom was the spook Stirner couldn't overcome

>Stirner the cuckold

>Max Stirner

More like Max (((((Sterner)))))

Race is descriptive, not prescriptive, so it isn't a fixed idea that the ego is subordinated to. Ethno-nationalism, on the other hand, is a spook.

Ego

Race is real and physical, though. Spooks are figments of the mind.

>not """"""""""equality"""""""""

Age of consent is the biggest spook of all.

These guys get it. Race is simply objective. Only when you attach certain ideas and a feeling of connection, maybe even duty it becomes a spook.
It's essentially the same as with the family which Stirner directly adresses. Your father is your father. If you feel obligated to honor him just because of this, only then family becomes a spook.
Race is just extended family in a way.

equality is a comparatively small spook. it sits inside a bunch of political school of thoughts. politics are the greater spook

I should say the ultimate spook is symbols. symbolic thought, language, the Categories, etc. a person calling themselves unspooked should ideally be a creature of complete sensorial input. no reflection at all, no signifier-significant.

Ethno nationalism is always most widespread amongst low tier men of any given ethnic group. They know they're subpar and will probably never breed, so they identify with this something bigger than themselves. In the end it's just a futile struggle against natural selection. Even if you succeed you'll still get cucked.

>low tier
>subpar
>futile struggle
>natural selection
>cucked
spooky post, my fellow property

Saying you honor your parents is just another way of saying you don't love them
>So how is your relationship with your parents user?
> I honor the sacrifices they've made...

The alt right conception of race is pretty pseudoscientific. There has never been an unified 'European' race. If you are a gringo of Irish peasant stock you don't get to say u wuz Romans and Sheet. Even a Turk or lybian could have a more believable claim to the legacy of classical antiquity than you do.Just look at Eastern Europe, it's common to think the Slavs from the next village over, though functionally indistinguishable from you in every way are subhuman and deserving of genocide.

That would be because race is a spook. I mean my god "i-it's not a spook, i-it's actually real guys!", so spooky it's almost scary.

"class"

Consent is the biggest spook.

denying race is also a spook though

>There has never been an unified 'European' race
So? That's not what the alt-right think.

Having to eat.

>believing in the fixed idea of bodily needs

penetration is the biggest spook

Denying race destroys great literature.

That is exactly what they think though, that there's a single unified "white race" being threatened by "the black race" and "the arab race", even though all these three groups can themselves by divided into so many subgroups that some even have more incommon with other "races" than their own.

Race is pretty much a spook.

Only idiots think race matters and only look at the colour of the skin and nothing else. Wow! A nigger did something! Must be because he was a nigger and no other factors at all! Niggers are so predisposed to violent acts! A civil nigger? FLUKE

niggers are objectively predisposed to violence though
>inb4 muh raycism muh profiling

Humanity is in general. Doesn't matter what colour you are.

alt righters only care about race 'realism' as far as it provides them with an excuse to fash and act like complete retards, wear gay uniforms and claim they are the 'aryan children of the sun' and all that shit. When in reality they are neurotic powerless wrecks as most people in this world are

>people are violent therefore disposition to violence is evenly distributed throughout all groups
It's just a basic fact dude.

What does this have to do with anything, cuck?

Share your proof of fact that having more melanin makes you more violent?

But your guys' conception of race is non-scientific.

Have none of you guys ever read anything about this?

Hell here is a fun fact to demonstrate why race is a cultural concept.

>'That chimpanzees from habitats in the same country, separated only by a river, are more distinct than humans from different continents is really interesting. It speaks to the great genetic similarities between human populations, and to much more stability and less interbreeding over hundreds of thousands of years in the chimpanzee groups.'

citation: well.ox.ac.uk/groups-of-chimpanzees-within-central-africa-are-more-different-genetically-than-humans-living-on

Also
>Race is just extended family.
>family you have never met, never cared for, have no connection to
That is horrible reasoning.

None of you people have read any of the actual literature, take this study: kjplanet.com/amp-31-10-726.pdf

the results are highly suggestive of the biggest difference in IQ between american whites and blacks being based upon environmental circumstances.
I don't expect you to read it but it is obviously complex enough to warrant discussion, however almost all the research still holding up today says all but the most superficial characteristics are roughly equal between populations (NOT within-if you don't understand why this is an important distinction you shouldn't have a voice in the discussion).

It isn't the violent predisposition variable intself that is problematic in your logic, it's your claim of biological predispositions. Your reasoning(using that term loosely because you and I both know you didnt think of that yourself) implies that straight from the womb this race or that race is more prone to this or that behavior without ever acknowledging environment or cultural context, which of course we will also see in the sources you cite.
Studies contradict your claim. A study on Aboriginal Australians shows that when far removed from their violent, esoteric culture, an Aboriginal is measurably identical to Europeans. Studies show that southeast Asians, when far removed from their desolate and conflicted environment perform identically to other Asians. I need no convincing of African Americans because I live in California and I have a social life.
your desperate ideology reeks of an agenda.

Love, Equality, and Peace. Not scary ideas, but scary how we as humans try to implement and convey these ideas. Our Love is shortsighted and dangerously overly-optimistic, our Equality not hardly equal and our Peace is short-lived and unattainable for all.

>that there's a single unified "white race" being threatened by "the black race" and "the arab race"
It's not the "white race" it's "western culture" (or "white culture" if you ask /pol/)

It's also about honour and pride. I won't let the other races thread upon me and my ancestors, the spartans, the nords, the great scientists and artists of Western Civilization. Either you get honour or you don't. It's that simple

Why not just aim to create a synthesized culture that still values the great works of Western Society?

A lot of other races admire Western art forms and simply seek to expand and add their own cultural values to the tradition. Look up concept of griot in Africa, particularly film-maker Ousmane Sembene is great and very Veeky Forums.

Even in HS kids are taught about the Harlem renaissance, most people appreciate western culture and would rather participate than anything else.

Unless a core part of your honor is everyone being visibly 'white' in which case understand that you are the same type of person who put up signs like "Irish need not apply."

No matter what you classify them as, be it American goofy races or more scientific labels they are threatened by the mass immigration.

>Niggers are so predisposed to violent acts
Factually they are though, it's not about skin colour but simply genetics and the traits of the negroids races.

this is wrong though.

Race is a culturally salient concept but not a biologically sound system of classification.

Here's a pbs movie for you:
youtube.com/watch?v=B7_YHur3G9g

>but not a biologically sound system of classification
Yes it is, liberal. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean that it is not a sound system of classification. Next you will be telling me that the two genders aren't a good system either.

(You)
youtube.com/watch?v=V_XhGbMJTHI

(Citation needed)

>nigger punches people because of words
Many such cases!

Sad!

not an argument

The biggest spook I see on Veeky Forums is hatred. People really love to hate and shit on other people on this site. I've been coming here for a long time so I've become numb to it, but about once a week I'll see someone being so vitriolic that I wonder what his fucking problem is.

Also, ancestors and genetic legacy. I don't get it. I'll grant you this, I'm white, and the idea of a shit ton of immigrants flooding into the country rubs me the wrong way, but not because muh white pride. I really don't understand. Yes, I have ancestors. These people are basically strangers to me. I have never met them. I feel no connection to people that were dead long before I was even born.

Is it because non-whites are incapable of being as good as us? Even if this is true, I really don't see white people just blinking out of existence anytime soon. I just don't understand why people get so worked up over shit they can't control.

>I won't let the other races tread upon me and my ancestors
i don't understanding your point. Everyone has a heritage their proud of and no one is attacking anyone's ancestors and that's completely irrelevant from our discussion.
>Either you get honour or you don't. It's that simple
I don't think you get honor. Honor isn't militant. You'll claim up and down that what people perceive as militant is you defending your "honor", but you are not under attack and you're using "honor" as a vehicle to express hate.
Honor uplifts and strengthens, it instills value while maintaining respect. All cultures are built on foundations of these values, not just yours, and if you can't instill value in your cultural heritage without devaluing the cultural heritage of the people around you then you don't understand honor at all.

>Yes, I have ancestors. These people are basically strangers to me. I have never met them. I feel no connection to people that were dead long before I was even born.
This. I wouldn't say it's the biggest spook overall, but it's certainly a big one here. All races do it, and I get that it's cool to be involved in something bigger than yourself, but at what point is your pride actually just piggybacking the accomplishments of others because you've accomplished nothing in your own life? Why else would people wrap their whole ideology around the fact that they are superior because their ancestors accomplished something? That's 100% psychological abstraction. If you needed to measure your superiority you could do so by measuring your capabilities against the other people in your environment, there's no need to measure the capabilities of thousands of people from hundreds of years ago and wave it around like your personal qualifications

This is some quality shitposting

That's a pretty big spook.

Yeah man.

this