What can I do with radish? Something other than putting it in a salad? Any good desserts?

What can I do with radish? Something other than putting it in a salad? Any good desserts?

Make something really unorthodox and post the step-by-step photos of you making it to Veeky Forums so we can tell you how disgusting it looks (and therefore how disgusting it must taste).

How about SPAM, onion, garlic, and radish pie?

eat em with hummus

Whenever I don't know how to make a desert out of something I just either candy it or turn it into a custard.

I've made a beet cheesecake before, but a sweet radish?

Post results of something.

snack them raw

You can put them in your ass.

Just eat them. I eat them as a snack all the time.

Maybe grate it and use it in a condiment? Try some different stuff out. Add the grated bits to a mixture of a nice oil and some herbs, maybe try some with a little horseradish and buttermilk. Yogurt sauce or dressing with or without cucumber, perhaps. Try turning it into a paste, add some other things of your fancy, and using like any other tapenade.
Slice some thin and fry it up to use as a garnish? I've never tried frying it. Maybe it'll just go mushy or get very bitter or something, but it doesn't take much to try a few slices.

1 cup chopped radish
1/2 cup chopped onion
3 cloves chopped garlic
2 cups strong red wine
2 cups beef stock
2 TBS butter
1 tsp black pepper
1/2 tsp white pepper
1/4 tsp mustard powder
salt to taste

In a pan with butter, season with a pinch of salt to help draw moisture, then saute radish, onion, and garlic until lightly browned. Once browned add wine and reduce at least 50%. Once reduced, add beef stock and reduce at least 50%. Season with spices, add butter, and stir until thoroughly mixed, reduce to desired consistency or serve immediately over beef, lamb, or pork. Save rest for sandwiches.

>strain your sauce before serving.

Forgot that step.

Thinly slice, pickle, then use in salads and sandwiches.

use them like you would onion and garlic

sliced on sandwiches. Or just eat them.

mince them up and mix them with salted butter and chives and spread on high quality bread

Radish and mint ice cream. Add some blueberry for background

Thats My Nigga Right There

Marinate in orange soda and then bake with butter

Mustard powder and white pepper add nothing to the flavor profile. Much like paprika.

>essential spices with robust flavors have no flavor

Try buying your spices somewhere that hasn't had them sitting in the warehouse for 5 years and don't begin with the letters "Mc."

that's really not that out there

Tempted

Apply salt, eat raw.

Eat them with butter and salt

It is for Veeky Forums.

any particular brine recipe?

>2 cups beef stock
tfw you should use 2 cups of pure water instead