Veeky Forums redpill me on shitty mass produced food

Veeky Forums redpill me on shitty mass produced food

I had a gallon of 2% Walmart brand milk and about a quarter gallon left of Publix branded 2% milk. I tried them both.

Holy shiiiiitttttt. My mind was fucking blown. Walmart milk was nasty as fuck by comparison. I didn't notice it really until now, but Walmart milk tastes sour, full of chemicals, and just funky as hell.

redpill me on other shit foods and what foods to buy instead. like what produce? what meats?

For me it's a nice tall glass of raw paleo-vegan organic McMilk.

Hey cool blog but check these dubs

buy your own dairy cow and make milk faggot, it's not hard

Nice dubs bro

Checked.

>Drinking a glass of milk.
That's where you fucked up. Milk is an ingredient, your not supposed to consume it on its own. You wouldn't eat a spoonful of butter or flower, would you?

fuck off shill

>water is an ingredient
>meat is an ingredient
>eggs are an ingredient
>bread is an ingredient
>fruits are ingredients
>vegetables are ingredients
>nuts are ingredients

dubs mean OP has to buy a cow now

>moving_goalposts.webm

>x is an ingredient
>because of this you are not supposed to consume x on its own
>for example, you would not consume [other ingredients] on their own.
What about these ingredients that everyone eats on their own?

It's called logical consistency. Don't be a retarded sub-human, learn to logic.

Was the milk just not gone off? Then again America gets away with putting chemicals in everything

You're the one changing the argument to fit your own narrative

*picture of a book with stefan molyneux with a loupe on the cover titled not an argument*

I'm literally cringing at how reddit you're acting right now

Lad, if you're going to give zero effort and shitpost, why should I do any different?

I dont think Walmart milk is too bad. I am in the northeast, and my favorite is Deans, but dislike Gallikers. I imagine most of you never heard of either and that they are regional distributions.

Anyways, what I cant figure is why they would be noticeably different. I would think milk is milk, but was wrong.

nope

Take your average shit chicken or pork cut. Read the label. 10% solution fucking added. Why?

Hmm, let's see. We can concoct a solution of water and sodium for $.05 and inject 10% of it into the meat and charge whatever the price of raw meat runs per pound. Meat costs $2.00/lb we get an extra $.15. Dumb goy won't even think about it. Heh heh.

I called them out on it and their marketing mouthpiece fired back a diatribe about how it enhances the consumer experience by increasing tenderness and flavor. Dropped.jpg.

The alternative is buying from sources that don't jew food.

>Was the milk just not gone off?
????

Nawww, I can never drink Walmart milk again. I always kinda noticed it a little, but I was so used to it and I wasn't really paying attention to what I was drinking/eating. Now I'll notice that funky, sour, chemical taste whenever have it, or use it in something.

confired for brit

10% solution added means 10wt% (presumably) saline solution added.
It's for preservation.

Milk is made by cows for calfs
It is specifically made to get a calf fat
Calf nutrients

>tfw not already drinking human breast milk

Brining actually works though

roll

sound like you drank a cup of rotten milk and cup of fresh milk

this pic creeps me out

also
reroll

It's not moving goalposts.

Your argument was literally "don't drink milk because it's an ingredient." If you can disprove your argument with clear examples it's not moving goalposts.

I know exactly what you are talking bout OP, I told my girlfriend that the Walmart milk tastes off but she couldn't taate any difference.

That's how you become a 400 billion dollar company in America - charge a few cents less for a vastly inferior product.

I live in Italy and I'd like to try American products, I mean, here it's so natural and biologic, thanks to the EU we can't eat artificial things like americans do, I'm genuinely curious about taste of american products

I think the worst part of this is that OP is full of shit. The milk was probably just going bad.

Great Value brand is literally made by the same people as brand name products with a different label on it. I shit you not. That can of Great Value Green Beans most likely supplied by Del Monte but purchased in bulk with the agreement that it has GV Logo.

For fresh food and dairy, stay the fuck away from Walmart. Other supermarket chains will sell their dairy for *less* than Walmart and it will be better. Fuck "always low prices." Half gallon of Wal-Mart whole milk: $2.50. Half gallon of Price Chipper whole milk: $1.77.

It depends on region.

Great Value Gallon Milk sells for 99 cent at some locations. In regions where they have introduced the Price First milk it can be as low as 50 cent. But that milk expires faster than the best buy date so I only recommend it for cooking/smoothies

>flower

>not importing Canadian milk
Our standards are much higher and it always tastes great. Try it sometime if you can

OP here, lol wut.

I will post a picture for proof. The Publix milk was actually about a week older.

Why are you defensive over walmart milk? If you read the labels you can quite obviously see that Walmart milk is produced in some farm out in Arizona, and the Publix Milk was farmed in Florida. Obviously not the same people.

Proof. The Walmart milk was actually more than a week fresher.