What's the safest kind of water to drink? I've been drinking bottled water for years and need to stop

What's the safest kind of water to drink? I've been drinking bottled water for years and need to stop.

Is a Brita filtered pitcher ok to use? It's made of plastic though. Is it still bad, or is it ok since water hasn't been sitting in it for a long time like with bottled water? I'm not sure how it works. There's also faucet filter but I've heard they can cause issues, leaking, etc.

Any recommendations?

Just get a reverse osmosis water filter that will remove fluoride.

Too expensive. Maybe in the future but I'm looking for something cheap at the moment. I'd like to get the filtered pitcher but I'm not sure if it's safe because of plastic. I'm considering the faucet filter but I've heard people have had problems with it.

Just drink the water you paranoid fuck.

Brita is far better than normal bottled water because you keep it in the fridge all the time. The water never sits in plastic in a warehouse in the summer for a month before reaching stores.

Brita does help a lot, fyi. you also have the option of using a glass container for the water reservoir. That will cut down on water touching plastic by a great deal. You can also make your own charcoal filters and use a material that isn't plastic to hold it and pour the water through. It isn't difficult really. Just get some stainless steel stock pots that nest inside each other and go from there.

Plastic is safe as long as you don't make it burn/melt or react with nasty chemicals. So with water you're good, don't worry.

Oh forgot to mention:
Your tap water is probably far shittier than any bottled water. It's very likely it contains aluminum, drugs, and bacteria. This is the case almost everywhere, sadly.

>This is the case almost everywhere, sadly.
No it isn't. Most developed countries have healthy tap water.

Alright thanks.

Also, is it worth it to get a filter pitcher that removes fluoride? They have one, but it costs a bit more. Or is fluoride being bad just a meme?

>fluoride being bad just a meme?

of course it's a meme you retard. fluoride in water is naturally occurring in lots of places.

Yeah but they put more in the tap water so it isn't naturally occurring. I've seen discussions on Veeky Forums about it but I've seen different answers.

Natural doesn't mean good.

you aren't educated enough to tell me a plausible reason for it to be bad.

Fluorosis.

Why don't you go back to your gender studies now.

Don't go into toxicology, for the worlds sake.

pic related

This one, or..

this one..

then you can..

raise a beautifull healthy family without the dangers off drinking water cobtaminated with lead and female contraceptives.

Brita is charcoal and only makes the water taste better

It doesn't do anything, dude.

Get a water filter that removes fluoride. It will remove a shit ton of other bad things if it is thorough enough to remove fluoride.

>ctrl + f "alex jones"
>0 results

i'm pretty disappointed