Why are Italy and slavs in general so anti-science? is it because religious bigotry?

why are Italy and slavs in general so anti-science? is it because religious bigotry?

Christianity.

how can we help them to become enlightened and foward-thinking?

Improve quality of life.

Nationalism and Christianity mostly.

Wait for the older generations to die out.

we need to kill them and replace them with moderate asians

Galileo Galilei was Italian

Carrot on a stick. Christians can have a firm grip on population only if they can maintain it in poverty and ignorance. Remove that using wealth or the promise of it and you remove the toxic religion.
Joining the EU, being helped with development and immigration, etc. Give it twenty or thirty years and the map will look different.

>being gay accepting is science

Italy didn't exist until 1861. That's more than two centuries after Galileo Galilei died.

Because faggotry isn't science?

>Wait for the older generations to die out.
don't worry bro
day after day churches are getting emptier, only old farts go to mass and they are dying out
I had to go to church for Christmas because my grandma basically forced me and I was like the ONLY ONE under the age of 50
we already won this battle, we just have to wait, soon mediterranean countries will be free so we can fill the gap with northern europe and anglos

lol being a bigot is not science

Funny

as I said we already won, we have medias, institution, EU on our side
religion is perceived as a thing for old grannies, youngsters here live FREE lives
in no more than 20 years everything will change I swear
fuck their "morality" and "traditions" = SUPERSTITION

Contrary to your agenda, being straight and being fine with it is not anti-science. Although rebelling against straight people and trying to spread faggotry is anti-science.

world isn't just black or white, not recognizing this is anti-science

then why are portugal and spain so high

Galilei, Volta, Avogadro, Fermi, Majorana...Italy has contributed a lot to science.

The same can be said for "slavs": Von Neumann, Erdos, Landau, Chebyshev, Lyapunov, Bogolyubov...

Now will you kindly explain to me what your SJW gay agenda has to do with this?

your genitalia is either outwards or inwards. trying to shit out some sort of semantics over scientific facts to dilute science this is anti-science.

I SAID THE WORLD ISN'T JUST BLACK OR WHITE... can you even read?

It's not just a matter of "genitalia"

The world doesn't give a shit about your sexual preference retard, neither science accepts it as a fact. Why are you on a science board?

Literally just funding
The red counties are poor

>Greece is richer than Ireland

What is with this Christianity, especially modern Christianity, is anti-science meme? Nowhere in the bible does it condemn the pursuit of scientific knowlege. I think a lot of the anons here get US protestants that hardly know Christian doctrine confused with OG 100% Christianity. The latter isn't an anti-science religion and a lot of catholics get invested in STEM pursuits.

That has nothing to do with LGBT stuff, though, and LGBT(I) social policy has nothing to do with scientific progress.

Also
>Don't worry Christianity will die in Europe!
Is just code for
>Don't worry Islam will reign in Europe!
And wew lad you guys complain about Christianity being anti-science and anti-LGBT

That's what I don't get about anti-religion fags. Christianity is one of the most mild, negotiable major religions there is, but people get so caught up on their Christ-hate boner that they'd rather has Islam (which has a way higher rate of radicalization) and get fucked in the ass long term just for the satisfaction of messing with Christians.

>Monaco is poor
kys my "man"

muslims will become atheists too as happened with christians

My personal favourite is the cognitive dissonance explosion that leftists experience when trying to defend the homophobic tendencies of muslims

If I was gay I'd vote far right, and I would openly support Christianity, as paradoxical as it sounds.

Why is Malta so fucking high?

>Christianity is one of the most mild, negotiable
Sure, after defanging.

Before countries became secular all hell was loose.

malta is still very christian, there are old church relics in every corner

I'd support thinking people like Sam Harris, who is neither like those two.

And Newton believed in alchemy. Times have changed, Christianity still sucks but it's far better than "burn down all culture and archeological treasures" islam

Sadly a big part of the world does, just look at OP's image.

Those parts also oppose degeneracy, perverts and corruption of the youth, while the SJW crowd is trying to rebel against being straight, having child and """cis""" people who simply enjoy natural heterosexual relations.
Theres nothing surprising with that.

Are we pretending that Sam Harris isn't a far right loonie again?

A /pol/ack has learned subtlety. I better check outside to make sure the sky isn't falling and the seas aren't running red with blood.

I knowingly took the bait. It was too tasty.

>Those parts also oppose degeneracy, perverts and corruption of the youth

You're clueless.

>degeneracy

One had scientific golden age, the other dark ages, crusades, witch burnings, and imperialism.

If the brainlets need religion so much then Islam is a lot better the bullshit that spawned creationists and evangelicals still plaguing us to this day.

>croatia is richer than germany

sure. funding.

spain is mostly secular, and only the country people and aristocracy are christian nowadays

>the country people and aristocracy
literally the scum of a nation

fuck you im an aristocrat

>it's another /pol/ fails at baiting episode
kek

Is your picture supposed to be the representation of your claim?
Because all i see is political stance on matters not dependant on science

fuck off

That just means that young people don't have the patience for church. They get religious later on.

and now islam is in a dark age just like the christans

>Spain and Portugal are 70%
>Italy is 20%

How? Aren't they all hardcore Catholic?

PROTIP: It's the media.

Media in Italy is still conservative while in all the other countries it's dominated by globalist elites.

spanish here.
Old people are hardcore catholic and even then many of them are cucks.
Young people are mostly your average liberal.

>Media in Italy is still conservative
shameful