Greetings human! you have been selected as the representative of your planet! you must show our galactic senate the...

greetings human! you have been selected as the representative of your planet! you must show our galactic senate the reasons as to why your planet shouldn't be harvested and your people exterminated. calculators are not permitted.

>You guys are probably smarter, but not principally different. You have science, we have science, you apparently have language and so do we. You have a society, so do we. We are on the verge of developing AI and probably genetic enhancements so we aren't nowhere near our peak. Yes, we might have blundered a little bit with our CO2 production, but you can help us with that, surely. Also we'd be very grateful if you share some knowledge with us - as we are a curious species. I am sure you can learn interesting things from us too - we have great music, art and thought. Let's be friends.

1+2+3+4+...=-1/12

well said! as a formality i will need you to also calculate primes up to 2 million on this whiteboard and we will establish a treaty between our people.

Fuck off baloonhead we're full.

Fuck off space niggers.

Our brains have evolved to deal with spacial and abstract concepts.We can do mathematical calculations, but its not terribly fast, so we usually rather design machines using our brains, and let them perform those tedious tasks. Much more efficient. Here's a computer program that computes your request. I can do it by hand too, but just the writing will take days at best.

>you must show our galactic senate the reasons as to why your planet shouldn't be harvested and your people exterminated.
You should ask from your mom what happened last night, bitch.

I wanna fuck you alien.

Try it, shit for brains.
You cunts will find out why no other alien species has ever bothered us. Cannot wait to torture you insectoids in our prison camps. Enjoy making the worst decision of your lives you piece of shits.

HFY garbage, go back to your dark corner of Veeky Forums.

>your people exterminated

The curse of the eternal Jew.

Are you sure OP?

give us 200 years and we'll be on your level with a little help from you

I think you're a bit confused. My planet and people should absolutely be harvested.

this is called /pol/. They believe the earth is flat and that climate change doesn't exist. You can harvest them for free because they're holding us back

If you attack Earth, you're going to have a bog problem...

>tripfag
automatic failure

Traitors of the human race will be executed my dead friend.

WE'RE GOING TO MARS AND MAKE MARS PAY FOR THE TRIP

Being a xenocidal arse does not make you human.

Wouldn't you rather have a whole planet of slaves instead of killing us? We can do all the harvesting for you!

Pierce of alien shits started it you dumb ass.
They are making the threats not us.

Collaborators will be shot.

Keep shit and humanity will blow your grey fucking head off. That's not a threat that's a promise.

Dude drugs lmao

A silly human has gaven humanity another chance. He has accessed the divine and is in control of the worlds collective consciousnesses grid. He still has so much to learn before he can teach. Hes the God of Seven, This batch of humans might still be able to reach godhood as a collective. But i highly doubt it. This batch someone spiked with that quantum game mechanics crap and simulation theory. And a triple sect dose of religion. Which is 2 doases to much. But the first dose should of been enough to show them the way, as in, find the codes, they be drinking to much of that cult god koolaid. Every god knows the basics. You wouldnt see a super god ever make that mistake in his universe creation.

DISQUALIFIED

I didn't bring a calculator you cuck.........I brought my AK47....bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang

>tripfag
>never seen post about space niggers
>bringing up /pol/ for no reason
>thinking a bunch of shitposting wage slaves are holding back the development of science
>implying there are more flat earth threads on /pol/ than on Veeky Forums

really jingled my jimjams

These retarded threads are still up while the slightest /pol/ related (not even political) threads get nuked without hesitation.

We know where you are, and we are coming for you.

>The god of seven

Explain what you know

Cry more crossposting faggot.

Listen you bunch of stupid fucks. If you were going to harvest us you would have done so already. You are scared that we are superior to you. You don't want to attack directly until you know how advanced we are in relation to you. Yes, we are superior to you. Yes, we will wipe you out if you try any shit with us at all. GFTO off our frequency. Do not come here. Do not reply to this message. Replying to this message will be seen as an act of aggression for violating our frequencies. If you do we will consume you and your resources sooner than what we have already planned.

>not principally different
You're retarded.
Thanks for getting us killed, mate.

>recite the first zeta zero to 100 decimals

earth is saved

Kys

WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB MORTY

one of our best civilizations has developed subdimensionals perfect sexual partner replacement, its works pretty well in a huge group of people in our modern lifestyle.

if this "waifu" technology works great in our society, you guys who dismissed the idea of phisycal sexual intercourse for reproduction thousands years ago could work perfect too.

underrated post

this is what we call "sadposting". It's perpetrated by tripfags, the most mentally damaged people in our planet.

I'll take tripfags over poltards. GTFO with your global warning and bill nye bullshit.

Why the fuck are you tripfagging?

Someone is leaving floating nodes, I'll sink those all day

Why are ayyliums humanoid?

>*Flexes muscles*

>You mirin', brah?

*Intergalactic bro duel ensues*

Because humans came up with the design, and thus we make humanoids as they are much easier to relate to. It's why harder to create a species from zero that have to do what alleged intelligent creatures do without a humanoid form.

Imagine a freaking a cross between a Cayman and an Elephant with space travel capabilities, how do you design for something like that? You have to invent everything, from culture to infrastructure starting with literally nothing.

This reminds me of a scene in a book called "Have Spacesuit - Will Travel"

>you must show our galactic senate the reasons as to why your planet shouldn't be harvested and your people exterminated. calculators are not permitted
Easy let me unzip my pants

I'd probably start with something like:
>Ok. What are the constraints of this test? What are your values? What do you value in other civilizations which would make you decide to not destroy them?

>PS: Harvest our society? Isn't that, like incredibly inefficient as a source of power and resources compared to whatever power sources you must use?

Sounds like its time to Space Jam and we got some ballers you short pale bitches

*passes the blunt*

You can crash on the moon though

Oh, you want me to show you a reason not to harvest us?
>*unzips pants*
>*teleports behind the galactic senate*
pssh, nothing personnel, kids
>*rapes each member of the senate one by one, giving all of them AIDS*
What now, faggots?

>detonate nuclear suicide vest

I'd like to refer you to this well made documentary.

Cuz that wud be bad
I luv jesus
He loves yu mr ayy lmao
Find it in ur heart
>also the law of one

Cuck

lmao this is some top tier cringe

Harvesting our planet and exterminating humanity would violate the NAP.

Hitler was right.

PURGE XENOS

>>/reddit/

1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 5 ... (etc) = -1/12

Just make it quick.
:D

>Whatever alien dudes. Just let me finish eating my pizza first.

I like it

if only we had dark age of technology levels of military defensive capabilities.

we would be fucked currently in a military conflict with any species capable of interstellar travel.

>measuring the value of existence by intellect
>implying the intellect of a creature makes its life more valuable

fucking retarded lmaos

> we have great music, art and thought.
> art and thought
> thought

into the trash harvester you go

false faggot
we evolved this way because it was efficient and effective, it makes sense for aliens who are also efficient and effective to have evolved similarly to us, despite potential atmospheric differences

Our planet is a tiny chunk of rock that doesn't have any unique resources to harvest aside from that produced by life, all of which can be farmed with the right equipment.

If our people concern you, they are fairly easily manipulated by promises of a better life, which can be provided at no cost to you aside from information about technologies that may be quite outdated among your race but that will pacify them enough to not only do your bidding but also to provide for themselves so you don't have to use your own material resources on them.

Interuniversal Teichmuller theory :^)
Nah just kidding senpai but we did the Atiyah-Singer index theorem like fifty years ago so we should be good. Right?

Check this out! Isn't he funny? We call him "pepe"!

i can change base 10 numbers into base 2

Humans share ancestry with tree dwellers, thus we have our arms. If you could imagine a planet with no trees, the aliens would have no reason to have arms like ours. Further, what would an aquatic alien species look like? Definitely not like us.

seek help please

You just said a lot of stuff but you have yet to give me a reason to care about the fate of the human race.

If anything I would recommend simply waiting for us to off ourselves and save yourselves the trouble of doing it yourself. As it happens we can be quite hard to kill on an individual basis and the amount of force required to exterminate the populace in one go would likely render any resources that you wish to gather inaccessible for an extended period of time or completely destroy them if you're looking for organics specifically (which is highly probable considering non organic resources are pretty bountiful off-earth and could be more easily be harvested on other planets, planetoids, asteroids, and comets in the local system).

Just play the waiting game and we'll collect all the resources for you then kill ourselves off when one of our nations decides it's having an irreparably bad day.

tl;dr
Fuck you pay me

Could an aquatic species even realistically evolve to sentience?

I mean I'm given to understand that using tools is what caused our brains to develop, most likely. Water isn't so conducive to the development and use of tools.

If your reply to me your race will die in their sleep tonight

define "permitted"

>calculators
You're familiar with our technology eh? I guess that means you already know how this will go...
Now fuck off

Sorry it appears you are a planet of cucks, pretty embarrassing desu. Time to die.

*le tips*

If you killed earth millions of jews would die and you would never hear the end of it and then would be guilt tripped into having your alien women getting raped by musaliens. Around jews you always lose, best go back to ALPHA centauri.

>evolved
Oh shit, negro. Now the aliens plan to raze the planet for its heresy. Nice job

>ALPHA centauri.
We can't go back right now. The fungus does this wierd shit every couple million years where it grows into a neural network and makes the planet sentient

I'm a scientist but I'm also a bitter human being who hates humanity. If given the chance I'd probably urge them to vaporise us all.

> Calculators are not permitted
> My sides

> I'm a cuckold but I'm also a bitter cuck being who hates himself.

Shortened that right down for you.

>planet harvested
If you actually need to harvest my planet then you're just a bunch of retarded ayy lmaos.

Could just mean harvested for the gibs.

>Harvested
For what? You can get for more of any raw material in any gas giant

For a second I thought I was back on Veeky Forums

Show them the pinnacle of earth culture, of course.

>aquatic alien
>technological

Senate? We are the Senate. We will wipe you to dust, alien mongoloid. We will force half of your population to eat another half and then the rest will be fed to our pigs. Die.

*blocks your path*

[math] \it Biology is not a real Science. It's for women. [/math]

cephalopod fans btfo

>Not 30 bangs