What would happen if we genocided all brainlets with IQs less than 120? Would the world really be a better place?

What would happen if we genocided all brainlets with IQs less than 120? Would the world really be a better place?

People would reproduce below replacement rate, automation isn't suitable enough to replace the lost workforce, and humanity would go extinct.

delet this

That's racist. I like it.

This explains why during my Physics bachelor degree there was absolutely no girls.

/PHYMCSRACE/

Africa would be empty

You can start with yourself OP.

You'd be opening the door to race realism for all the liberals.

Not to mention that there would be a massive gender imbalance.

The economy would grind to a halt and all your smart people would be forced to go work outside on the fields.

asians though, there's more than a billion of them

[math] \frac{d^2}{d(FM)^2}IQ(118) = 0 = \frac{d^2}{d(MM)^2}IQ(118)[/math]

which major is this?

also the world needs low skilled and manual labour

Nothing.

Fun fact: I always dream about being God and being able to construct a cube of steel around the heads of each brainlet on this world and with the power of my mind I am able, in my dreams, to compress the cube with such speed that I completely remove from existence the information contained in a normalfag's brain and generate an explosion.

I can also slowly compress the cube and destroy the brainlets in a more painful and slow way. This is also interesting for me.

Imagine a world where you could put all the dumb, normie piggot brainlets in a cube and you could compress the cube slowly until you crush everything inside and turn the normalfags into an organic soup that you can use to build furniture and other things. You could basically recycle the brainlets this way. Turning a brainlet into a piece of furniture is the only way a brainlet can be useful to humanity.

therefore we need to kill 93% of humanity to achieve gender equality

ow the edge

The world would be a better place with 90% of the human population culled, dimwits or not.

Top lel, where is this pasta from?

Art History, Critical Theory

As you probably figured out, that would mean RIP all pussy.

>Critical Theory
lol

the world would fall apart, the poor people in shitholes holding your country's economy up will all die

You would have a bunch of self deluded autists arguing about shit outside their field and not getting shit done.