When is /pol/ going to stop posting about Bill Nye? Mods? Do we really need 20 distinct threads on it?

When is /pol/ going to stop posting about Bill Nye? Mods? Do we really need 20 distinct threads on it?

Other urls found in this thread:

observer.com/2017/04/why-Veeky
scribd.com/document/340725548/The-Manga-Guide-to-Databases-pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i'm guessing it's mostly just Veeky Forums, not /pol/

too many freshmen on this board have a raging hard-on for e-celebs like nye, tyson and the numberphile guy

The databases one should be at the top. It was the only one that tried to weave the story into the lessons and actually apply the concept taught (sort of).

>flipped through biochemistry
>girl goes "wah I want to go on a diet"
>four pages of literally textbook
>"maybe starving myself isn't so smart"

What mods?

Mods???????????????

>"maybe starving myself isn't so smart"
>lost 20 kg by starving myself
Get absolutely FUCKED healthfags. You can't keep me down with your normieshit.

4/27 when the new riots at Berkeley take place. They will forget all about Bill Nye the Gender Goymmunism Guy

the mods on Veeky Forums are all brainlets. no high intellectual would ever be a mod for the science section of a thai ladyboy imageboard. especially being a mod for FREE!

it's not /pol/ but /tv/. /pol/ is /r/the_donald so don't have time to do anything but suck cheeto man's dick.

But until you read the lecture on photosynthesis, how do you KNOW?

So, I couldn't help but notice that /pol/'s favorite mod, Swaglord, wrote an article on the observer about this. observer.com/2017/04/why-Veeky Forums-isnt-buying-what-bill-nye-and-political-entertainers-are-selling/
Golly, I wonder whose payroll he's on...
There's no way that /pol/ could be being used as a way for paid shills to indoctrinate people, no siree.

SHUT
IT
DOWN

DEKEKT THIS NAO
NIGGERS MUDSLIME FEMINAZI KIKES GO HOME XDDD

Which edition has the most pantyshots and fan service?
>inb4 it's "for kids"

whats a database?

>those textbooks
MOM DONT COME IN IM STUDYING!

Cryptography one is all bout hiding your loli.

The end is Nye

imagine you're the princess of a kingdom that gets all of its revenue from fruit exports...

Ok that makes sense

ARISU AND BOBU

scribd.com/document/340725548/The-Manga-Guide-to-Databases-pdf

Thanks brah. I appreciate it.

BUT HES THE SCIENCE GUY!
thats like saying
>when are they gonna stop posting about jontron on yooka laylee threads