Reading does not make you more attractive to the opposite sex, nor does it make you more interesting...

Reading does not make you more attractive to the opposite sex, nor does it make you more interesting. I am in my third year of university and have not met a single fellow student that can discuss classic literature and philosophy with me. In the dozens of classmates and friends I have talked to, not one has read Moby Dick, the Holy Bible, or Plato.

Someone who watches Netflix, plays video games, and parties is more socially esteemed than one who studies and reads. Reading is worthless outside of my personal meditations. When I go on a date with a woman, knowledge of books does not provide material for conversation, since she doesn't read.

Considering this, why do you read?

1. you go to a shitty university with stupid people, I go a top 3 university and there are several very well read students
2. I read for myself, and not, apparently what you do, for the image of having read
3. Reading helps my writing
4. fuck why did I reply to this bait, fuck you faggot

Because it keeps me entertained, is not to give a retarded social status. The fact that you don't get laid is because you lack self confidence.

>mirroring everything against the odds of attracting a mate

you are quite literally what is wrong with humankind. please make a minor contribution by killing yourself asap

>virgin detected

>you go to a shitty university with stupid people, I go a top 3 university and there are several very well read students
I go to a top 10 university and one of the best in the country for my major.

>The fact that you don't get laid is because you lack self confidence.
I have no problem getting laid, friend. I'm attractive enough, but all of my relationships have fallen through because women are boring and I have to fake a personality

I'm not a virgin, but nice try. I can hate women and still have sex

shitty pic of me on vacation

>you go to a shitty university with stupid people, I go a top 3 university and there are several very well read students
>I go to a top 10 university and one of the best in the country for my major.
It's not mutually exclusive, user.

I don't want to judge you from your appearance but it's hard not to. Not that you're ugly

You look like a fucking mass murder shooter

kys my man, I'm serious. There's no hope for you. It doesn't matter how you think you look or how you think you or who you think you are. You have the vain and empty mindset that only leads to misery ( of your own as well of others) So just end it here in good consciousness

>bahaa vagina
go fuck yourself normie

>all my relationships have fallen through because women are boring

KEK

>he doesn't know how to integrate being well-read and intellectual into his persona in a way that makes women attracted to him
Maybe some day OP you'll figure it out

I enjoy it, you ugly autist (yes, I saw your pic)

>constructing a persona
>not being yourself
omg kek

>clinging to the abandoned animal state that fate has chosen for you

Remodel yourself into the idealized image you have chosen for yourself.

>i am very smart

>but I took this bait

My Twisted World

>living through Spectacles in belief of having more people like you

Actually kys

Do you even lift, bro?

>tfw going with my gf to libraries and discussing literature with her

'tis a good life

>I have no problem getting laid, friend. I'm attractive enough, but all of my relationships have fallen through because women are boring and I have to fake a personality

i.e. your real personality is that of a dickhead, therefore women don't like spending time with you.

The funniest thing in this thread is that OP blames everything but himself for his discontent. It's like he's doing everything possible to justify his own shortcomings. Have some personal responsibility ffs. If you seriously can't use what you've read to appear more interesting, then you're not as well read as you think you are, or your taste in literature is shit.

>The funniest thing in this thread is that OP blames everything but himself for his discontent. It's like he's doing everything possible to justify his own shortcomings
/r9k/ frogposters in a nutshell.

/thread

Nothing wrong with reading. If you wanna pull literal 11/10 hot sluts then you've gotta be able to empathise with others.

Reading's great for that. Acting like an elitist prick if where people (including myself) are probably going wrong.

At least the frog posters have a modicum of self-awareness. This prick can't even fathom he's not all that.

Agreed. OP's fallacy occurred here:

>knowledge of books does not provide material for conversation

boohoo consult an encyclopedia if you want to have a conversation about who started postmodernism in what year, etc. If reading doesn't affect the way that you think and empathize with others, you're doing it wrong.