Whats the best frozen Pizza? (preferably small and crispy)

Whats the best frozen Pizza? (preferably small and crispy)

Other urls found in this thread:

bernatellos.com/brewpub
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Red Baron. The taste is too fucking signature.

Jack's
Plain cheese, maybe add some extra mozzarella (they skimp out now, cost-cutting) and burn it to a crisp
That cracker-crust, buddy.

Jack's (no relation to the YT shit).

These are 2 packs for $3. Nuke them for 90 seconds when frozen, then put them in the toaster oven.

doh

Mamarosa's are loaded with trans fat.

Americans

I live to die by little pizzas

This.
Jack's is my shit

digornio pizzaria.

Now for the low, low price of $13.99!

I'm not joking. I picked one up because they were marked as $4 and didn't pay attention to the register. Had to have the cashier dig through a garbage can full of receipts when I stopped outside the store wondering how $10 of food cost me $25.
What the fuck digornio? I can get 2 extra large pizzas instead of 10.5oz of your frozen bullshit.

Totinos

Totinos and Tony's are pretty shit with red barons sitting right next to them man.

Digiorno is legitimately one of the worst frozen pizza brands. Shit tastes like barely anything and what taste there is is bad.
I'd rather eat Torino's. At least then I'll be paying a fraction of the price for shitty pizza.

I legitimately get angry when people buy their products, but there's only one grocery store to get kicked out of here, so I have yet to be able to slap one of the overpriced pieces of shit out of their hands and tell them "NO" as if they were a dog pissing on the carpet.

$14
10.5 oz
What the fuck man.

Why small & crispy OP?
Need something to match your penis?

tombstone, our those french bread pizzas.

this shit bernatellos.com/brewpub or home run in
where the fuck do you live that you are paying $14 for a frozen pizza

Red Baron is the only frozen pizza I buy. It's good.

>Red Baron

Why are all of these people buying nazi pizzas?

I can never get them. They always fly off the shelves.

if you're going cheap, totinos is pretty goat, they bake up nice and crisp

That's a compelling argument, if The Red Baron had flown in WWII.

He didn't though.

Don't care what people say. When I was in college, I'd eat two of these at a time. Absolutely fucking divine

Rising crust is best Jack's

The cheap french bread pizzas from Kroger that cost a dollar.

I unironically like California Kitchen frozen pizza, but it's pretty expensive for what it is.

Strangely enough, it is the best because it has a crisp crust and a tangy, not sweet, sauce. I always add extra cheese, though, because they seem to skimp on the cheese. I can often find them on sale for $.99.

T H R E A D

Are these any good? My store started carrying them and they look interesting, but the price is a bit of a turn off.

I assume if you unthawed it it'd probably be pretty close to a generic milwaukee pizza place.
They are better than most frozen pizza but for the price, its only really worth getting them on occasion or sales

they're just ok

overpriced shit. you should try it once in your life tho

This.
And now they come in a square.
Its like middle school all over again when I cook one.

Here's a (You), I thought you deserved at least one.

They're not bad. If you can get them on sale go for it.

thanks for the appreciation. But be honest, did you have to Google it?

It pissed me off when they did that. It seems the same flavor and I don't know if it's psychological, but the crust seems a bit different somehow.

Loads of marinated feta cheese, perfectly spiced mince meat, perfectly al dente vegetables and spicy tomato sauce. It's not a classic pizza, but god I love this.

I've always been pretty partial to Jenos

Very cheap but good flavors

Pissed me of that they took away Mexican pizza.
Fucker's were great

The only pizza I'll put into my oven that's not homemade is Papa Murphy's.

These but with classic pepperoni, I won't call them best or even decent, but every time I pass by I want to buy some.

I have never been a fan of thin crust pizza, but I've been on a bend with these and they taste amazing. Can't beat the price at Costco either.

my nigga
this is also good as well

This. They have a limited distribution network IIRC but if you have it it's the best.

I haven't had a frozen pizza in years. Back in the day, they tasted awful, especially the totino's ones.

>all natural
>thiamine mononitrate
>riboflavin
>folic acid
>reduced iron

Why are people even allowed to make these claims any more? There are chemicals in it, I guaranfuckingtee you they did not go through the trouble of using unenriched wheat.

I fucking hate america so bad. I hope they put me on a list for saying it, but I've had enough of the fucking chemicals and the asinine population and the babysitting. Fuck this place with a 18 inch long dragon dildo.

Seeing as how I hate frozen pizza, if I have to buy some, I'd just buy the cheap ass Totinos and use it as a base for other stuff. Totinos is nice in the fact that the crust gets crispy and stays crispy. I've used it as a base for other toppings and other cheese before, works great.

Totinos is the best, plus it's cheap.

The crust is very crisp.

These but unless you live in New England you probably don't get these in stores. They have 3 restaurants and they just freeze the ones they make at the original farm house one

>not buying BIG AMERICAN PIZZA

this is my fav

chi town

I'm going to trust you, and buy this. Here's to hopping it doesn't taste like shit.

>amerifats will never experience this

Feels good man

>Europoors will never experience being the world super power

>trump
>no healthcare
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

why does that pizza have weeds on it

What's the best pizza for someone who only has a microwave oven.

I'm uh, asking for a friend.

my nigga, but do they have thin crust? i've been to 3 supermarkets and no dice.

Used to ask for this shit like a motherfucker as a kid. Nothing else has ever come close

Red baron minis where they include a metallic platform you put them on. I saw my, uh, friend do this a few times and they had a good crust, tbqh.

>Here's to hopping it doesn't taste like shit.
It won't. The mushrooms and spinach retain their flavor and it has plenty of them.

the $1 unbranded ones

How come Veeky Forums seems to hate Kirkland Signature frozen pizza

Tried it for dinner. It wasn't horrible , but it wasn't great or what I was expecting it to taste like. I wouldn't buy it again though. To be fair I've never been able to find a frozen pizza in my life time that I've enjoyed 100% yet.

the made in Italy pizzas at target are pretty good

O H
S H I T
I M
F E E L I N
I T

Red Baron nigga. Except plain pepperoni. Pepperonis start tasting weird and greasy.
But everything else is good, my nigga.

Red Baron is the best and it's regularly on sale for $2.99 at target.

crust is too flakey for my liking

I like it, pretty much top-tier frozen pizza in ex-USSR countries. A russian company also sells pizzas that are to be kept in the fridge, spoil in several days, but taste even better.

Is this board retarded?

p good for the price

Sauce is disgusting

I'm wondering this same damn thing digiornos are like 5-7 bucks here. The fuck you tards buying 14 dollar digiornos?

They taste good, but the reason they're so cheap is because there is literally no cheese on the pizza. It's imitation mozarella made primarily out of soybean oil. Only a year or two ago I could find 4 packs for $3.60, but now they seem to consistently be over a dollar per pizza which bums me out.

For less money you could buy bagels, tomato sauce, and cheese.

for less money, you could buy a bottle of bleach

True but not relevant.

this

Agree the cheese is shit, that's why I add fresh grated to mine. I still find them for 4 for $1.00 fairly often.