Why is she so mathematically perfect anatomically speaking...

Why is she so mathematically perfect anatomically speaking? How did millions of years of evolution trigger a response in my brain to deduce that this is what perfection looks like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TzN-uIVkfjg?t=2m
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtu.be/TzN-uIVkfjg?t=2m

Evolution is a process the leads to perfection. She was lucky enough to get there sooner than others. Given enough time, everyone on the planet will be perfect.

She seems ugly to me because I know she is mentally retarded and that in the impossible event that I'd manage to fuck her I'd have to pay her a lot and no pussy is worth alimony / half of my wealth / millions of dollars.

How good can a used-up wet tube of meat be? is it really worth millions or billions? She's not a virgin, she's a used up whore who probably fucked at least a thousand different people until this day.

ffs take your pills, you're getting unhinged

you're being aggressive for no reason, you're mentally unstable, my man

You'll fit in there.

>shitposts with a nonsensical reply
That's your new home, friend.

Nah, he's right, you, on the other hand, with your idolisation of a woman you never even spoke to, might very well fit among robots or even wizards

Imagine spending hours of your life every day with this inane upgrade of a fleshlight.

Is Elon Musk retarded or does he know something we don't?

>You're not allowed not to obsess over a random whore

Her chin is too wide, 2/10

Sometimes I wonder why idiots ignore doing a prenup and why so many succubi ruin so many lives. Then I remember about people like the ones in this thread, that worship pussy and behave like slaves to it.

>why is X mathematically perfect?
One more thing to add to the "shit brainlets say" list

Have you considered that you may have been brainwashed? Anatomic perfection is a myth anyway. Humans are inherently lopsided, just some less than others.

Evolution is a process that leads to survival. Unless she has kids it all goes to waste.

What a stupid comment. Using your logic, there was no need to evolve humans since other animals survived just fine.

> perfect
> tiny mouth and eyes
> flat body

Symmetry.

That is all.

Except they didn't survive just fine
Tis why the common ancestor between humans and gorillas or whatever is dead

not my type of woman, but I guess I'm just a genetic dead-end street

She's quite aesthetic.

Because dividing is multiplying by a fraction of an integer. So it makes sense you could end up with only part of an integer.

this /thread