Dude sit on a dick also ban white people from having children lmao

>dude sit on a dick also ban white people from having children lmao

Has this shabbos goy lost it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7BiGhjnsEdc
youtube.com/watch?v=SZfT5MgSbDQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is there anyone even responding positively to his new show? Are there people who think it's actually science? From what I can see everyone hatesit. Even imgur hates the show and imgur is basically Reddit 2.0

lol this is hilarious. mind if I post this on reddit?

>Sit on a dick
O-okay, me Nye.

Post it, it's all yours my friend! :)

this is what, the 40th Bill Nye thread this morning? Netflix has one helluva marketing team.

It's /pol/ obsessively circlejerking their victory.

>goy

user....

How does /pol/ deal with the fact that white spokes people for Science are nothing but cucks talking degeneracy while Jewish scientist are the ones actually producing papers?

DONT ANY OF YOU KNOW HE IS AN ENGINEER?

They have alll the paper

Exactly what you would expect from the high IQ cognitive elite, right? So much for the Aryan master race when it's the Zionists controlling the game board and all the paws in it.

I am starting to think /pol/ is the white version of Black Lives Matter. They should learn to shut up and bow to their Zionist masters, they are genetically superior intellect for a reason.

Spagetti eleven

I think the way to get out of all of this is a supreme, almost religious form of individual "collectivism". yet not as retarded as the modern day perversion of the concept.

youtube.com/watch?v=7BiGhjnsEdc

Lel its all they think about

>illuminati
>women
"No"

True, women can't even organize themselves to survive in the wild, let alone rule the world from the shadows.

>Women are one whole faction
>what are witches

Women witches are still women.

I'm wondering this as well. I watched a few segments and couldn't even pinpoint their target audience.

Cucks and their wife's son's mother.

>See honey? Mr. Science man agrees. Sexuality is fluid and monogamy is a scam. There is nothing wrong with me experiencing with my sexuality: melaninsexual. That's the scientific term for it.

>It's /pol/ being succesfully baited to do free marketing for them

ftfy

>He thinks Netflix can't get idiots to do it for free

I saw a bunch of people on Reddit saying the show has the right message just in a weird way.

I can't believe how badly my heart is broken. My heart used to light up when the teacher in science class would roll the tv into the room and I knew he was going to put on a VHS of Bill Nye. It was my favorite part of the week.
Now Bill has become nothing more but a propagandist for white genocide. I can't believe the man I used to look up to wants me dead solely because of the way I was born. He not only wants to destroy me and my civilization but he did it all while staining science itself. Science used to be the rock I leaned on when nothing else made sense but I don't even know what to believe anymore.

She is a 'he' :)

Can someone linked this supposed comment on this genocide? I want to know if it's misrepresented like the "kids can take sex drugs at 3" which was spreading around.

youtube.com/watch?v=SZfT5MgSbDQ

They literally say it's ok for African's to have 7+ but people in white countries should be penalized for having children

Larger number of black children die compared to white children, so it's important for them to have more children so that we have an equal distribution of black and white children in the future.

Indians already reached their quota so they should stop breeding.

You're removing the context of the quote.

They are talking about climate change effects, and that people that are born in developed countries produce 160 times the carbon emissions as those in undeveloped countries.

They didnt say anything specifically about limiting whites. Such a policy would limit blacks and whites in the developed world too.

Furthermore, Bill did not even put forth the policy. One of his panelists did and he just clarified. And 2 others advised against it.

>so it's important for them to have more children so that we have an equal distribution of black and white children in the future
Why? What is the benefit of that?

Developing nations will develop and we'll end up with 7 times the carbon footprint we had before. What's the meaning of this?

>Europe is under populated and the birthing rates are low. We need to import people from the third world to make sure Europe has enough people

>The birthing rates in Europe are too high. We need to penalize Europeans for having Children

So which is it?

the first one is in relation to economics, the second one is in relation to climate change

still horseshit though

Stop asking questions goy. The science is settled.

I wonder what is it with the "progressive" left's obsession with Islam.

Can confirm. I have relatives in Israel and Switzerland currently doing research in Condensed Matter Physics and Nanotechnology.

This.
How can some ''''expert'''' not take this into account, just retardation or spreading propaganda?