Why does the world follow people who are all into "pseudo-science", like Michio Kaku, Bill Nye, and Neil DeGrasse Tyson...

Why does the world follow people who are all into "pseudo-science", like Michio Kaku, Bill Nye, and Neil DeGrasse Tyson, instead of true visionaries like Tesla?

Because Tesla died.
He was working.
The others are busy talking.
Few exist who can talk and walk at the same time.

because tesla threatened the pockets of some companies and the pseudo-science guys dont

le smart science black man can give me a sense of superiority if i believe in le epic science

In all honesty, what is Affirmative Action Science Man's IQ? 135 tops?

so did tesla actually invent unlimited wireless free energy?

The man knew how to make it wireless...
To call it unlimited is fallacy though.
All energy follows equivalent exchange.
Correction.
All this universes energy follows equivalent exchange.

Well, why is Thomas Edison more well known than Tesla? Edison knew how to sell an idea to the public, even if it was originally Tesla's.

What I've noticed about public figures when it comes to science, is that they are able to break down complex scientific concepts into palatable words and simple terms that make it palatable for the mass population to think that they understand it.

I'd say this, my guess is he had it all figured out, but he eventually ran out of funding for his tower.

Oh hey. Another bait thread. Very refreshing.

The tower was a plug pull though...
That history has not forgotten...

The conversation went something like this....

"And with it I can make it so that the electricity is free for all within radius...."

"...This is not good for business...you have come to me multiple times for funding yet show no progress..."

"B-but muh efficiency!"

"Sorry Telsa time is up."

because science was subverted over 100 years ago when the Rothchilds took over publishing.

>mfw wave and field theory was held up until WWII because RADAR was needed. Antenna theory and the true nature of EM wave propagation isn't taught until you reach graduate level

>] No new posts
>subverted 100 years ago

You have no idea...

You're the only one here who cares.

>visionaries like Tesla
Tesla didnt do anything of relevance, prove me wrong.

Pro tip: You can not.

Had Tesla come to an Arrangement with that guy he had a contract with, he could have swam in Research money.

But he just tore that up.

>hating on tesla

Larry Page - google's founder, was actually deeply motivated by Tesla and his goal was to become a Tesla that was more economically feasible. It seems to have worked out for him.

I'll have you know that michio cuckhold, aka yellow science man, built a particle accelerator in his basement when he was 18yo
Where is your god now?

Nobody had the balls to do what Tesla did.
>Abandoned military duties and hyper Orthodox Church
>Run and literally go /innawoods/ for a whole year with nothing but a sturdy coat and presumably a knife
>live to 88 while weighing 66 kilograms his ENTIRE life.

>free energy
Wew lad. It was more the invention of amplification and eventually solid state transistor.

Yeah if all the world is a stage Tesla didn't much like it. The golden age of invention is over, now it's pure assimilation with technocracy as a means to an end, enter Bill and Neil.

> (You)
>>hating on tesla
How is that hating? I just noted that he missed an opportunity.

I can throw shit at a wall, and the action of throwing accelerates particles.

wtf I made the higgs boson now.

How much energy would an average shit travelling at the speed of light have?

Blow up your house fuse isn't an invention

because the real geniuses arent social people

the more socially minded you are the less study you actually do, and most people are drawn to those social brainlet (((scientists))) because they come off more appealing

What about Hawking though? Is he an actual genius? He has done a lot of tv shows and shit.