Group alleges positive results in building a warp drive

spacewarpdynamicsllc.com/latest-news

My eyebeows are raised to unforseen heights. Is this just the ravings of a quack? Im guessing so.

Other urls found in this thread:

spacewarpdynamicsllc.com/latest-news
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How could this work if theres no exotic matter?

may i ask how they made negative matter

He seems to claim tou just need a trpolar magnetic field and you can do it at absurdly low energies. Hes claiming multiple newtons of "thrust" per kilowatt, which should be very easy to confirm and rule out heat as an effect.

Truly bizzare. If real, why not publish? must be a scam or even pathological science.

Looks 100% legit

>"warp drive"
>Thrust

That's not how it works. I'm guessing just another crank.

lmao

from their website
>this definitely shows the fabric of time being influenced by the engine
It's Stein Gate all over again

>held together by duct tape

I kind of want this to work now because it would be the funniest thing ever. Can you imagine the reaction from the entire aerospace industry at instantly being demoted from high tech to the level of the horse and buggy? Godspeed you crank.

If you did build a warp drive ship, would it be able to tow something outside of the field?

Just look at their fucking website made by wix.com and the photos of 'equipment' they added. It's so cringe and so plain to see it's just a scam

wow nice. so how do you generate a tripolar magnetic field?

What is it goy? Can't withstand that much science?

>science
Lad wew

>spacewarpdynamicsllc.com/latest-news
You really only need to look at the link to know that this is fake news.

>spacewarpdynamicsllc.com/latest-news

Three poles.
Magnetic field.

Destructive interference point is where he claims the magic happens.

Lets sssseeeeeeee~

This so much.

>everyone points and laughs when they unveil it
>suddenly it's gone in a flash, already in a far-off world
>scientist suicides spike due to shame and disillusionment

Hes painted himself into a corner claimig such high results, at this point the effect he claims to see is orders of magnitude over thermal effects, and very easy to unambiguously demonstrate. So why no video, who no going to nasa to have them verify it and make billions? Blatant nonsense.

No. the towing mechanism (in the simplest case, a cable) would have to break.

What if im only generating a partial warp field, ie, expanding the space behind me?

"Forensic weather studies for these cases were created and analyzed. It was found that very large thunderstorms produce copious amounts of energy and antimatter which might explain pilot reports."

Well I'm convinced.

Flip it around?