Besides soy, what foods should I avoid to make sure I'm not a beta cuck?

Besides soy, what foods should I avoid to make sure I'm not a beta cuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10372741
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Beer, but especially IPAs.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10372741

Eat whatever you want.

Only a fag would let other people tell him what he can eat.

You don't want people to think you're a fag, do you?

What a fag

this makes a scary amount of sense

Dairy, chicken, beef, pork, fish, weed, anything packaged with plastic

too late. op is and always will be a fag.

This.
Soy and alcohol free vegan is the most disruptive

You've outed yourself as a delta cuck, several levels below a beta, so you should rephrase your question to, "how can I improve my lot in life and at least move up to the level of a beta?"

>everything

Since the overwhelming number of peer reviewed studies indicate phytoestrogens have no effect on males, eat a well rounded diet that emphasizes vegetables, but with meats as well. If you really want to become alpha and drop all your cringing fears of imaginary boogeymen, then consume soy based products like tofu.

eat whatever you want. Avoiding foods is what beta cucks do

Sriracha. Ketchup in 99% of cases, meat loaf being the only exception that comes to mind. Yellow mustard. Anything like pic related.

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10372741
>"This phytoestrogen can also be detected in beer, but the levels are low and should not pose any cause for concern."

Sounds like someone's projecting.

You clearly don't know how pubmed works. That's just a VERY slimmed down abstract from a research paper that you don't have access to. Referencing that means literally nothing.

That's exactly what they said about Tobacco, DDT, Teflon, Ritalin, etc.

THEY are not concerned because it is YOU who will suffer.

The difference being that hop usage in beer goes back over 1000 years in some places, in the US since the early 17ht century, and in most of Europe by the 16th century.

Estrogen is a good thing though.
And ritalin is still considered safe senpai

And look at those nations now compared to the 17th century.

many people in europe in ye olden times used to drink beer almost exclusively instead of water, and it was actual beer with actual hops, not some mass-produced lager with homeopathic doses of hop extract
they would have definitely noticed if beer made your dick fall off

We're noticing now. That's the point.

The effect must be pretty damn tiny, if it exists at all, for it to take until now for anyone to notice.

That is the point.

People aren't morons, they can recognise simple cause and effect. That's the point. If hops really had a serious negative impact they surely would have figured it out during the many centuries of hop consumption, even if they didn't know what hormones were.