So Shakespeare has reached "cis white male scum" levels

it was bound to happen eventually

insidehighered.com/news/2016/12/14/students-penn-remove-portrait-shakespeare

Other urls found in this thread:

insidehighered.com/news/2016/12/14/students-penn-remove-portrait-shakespeare
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stop posting the exact same thread faggot.

We get it, you're outraged. No one here is going to call him whatever buzzword you posted in your OP

you're a spammer from /pol/ trying to rally people to your cause
but it's working tbqh. why can't people just not fuck with culture for once

But he liked little boys, he's a minority.

OMG. Literally shaking right now. I can't even.

This. You're just like the SJWs, don't you realize that? I mean you both get outraged, right?

Holy shit, they removed his portrait in some shitty university. How dare they? Life is truly hell as an oppressed cis white male. Will they deport us next or just cut off our dicks?

It's obvious that this suggests something about the student body itself. But please, don't let me get in the way of your false wit and kneejerk reaction to any political opinion that doesn't flatter your simpleton sentiments.

Hopefully the former. I'm rather attached to my penis.

I know, man! I am so furious and sad and scared, I am simply at a loss for words. They are coming for us and nobody will stand up. There is no hope.

So excuse me while I am going to jerk off before my wiener is gone and the feminist/scary brown people militias storm my place.

Perhaps we're just overreacting and they will be content with us wearing a white cross badge or something.

>I know, man! I am so furious and sad and scared, I am simply at a loss for words. They are coming for us and nobody will stand up. There is no hope.
If you express the opposite of what you believe, and mix it with some easy exaggeration, it counts as wit, and the audience of the world will applaud your effort. See, I'm doing it now.

Meanwhile, those of who were actually intelligent enough to be admitted to good unis have seen what happens when this sort of stuff is actually encouraged by professors.

By the way, did you notice how many white people die in the new Star Wars movie and how black storm troopers are superior to the white ones? It's clearly a message by the liberal jew controlled media: Our time is over.

>Being this much of a tumblerina apologist and trying to pathetically to seem superior with one weaker attempt at sarcasm after the other
Who wants to bet 500 that the missy here identifies as "liberatarian" and is too scared to support any world view that might be disagreed with?

Wow asswhole stop showing off ur smarts

Your posts are so primitive that Star Wars should be right up your ally. It's a pathetic poster who manages to sound dumber than /pol/. Make sure you put extra exclamations points in your next reply, someone might miss the subtle and devastating effects of your wit.

>being this much in denial about the terrible oppression of white males!!!

>SAD!

They're certainly oppressed if they have to talk down to brainlets like yourself

I just saw a yt video and read about it on Breitbart. It's not like I am smart. We have had enough of experts!

>Thinks that generational cultural virus of the SJW causing a massive commotion and chaos where there is no need to and setting back science and arts is scorned upon because of people who think whites are oppressed
Everything failed you. The school system, basic school, your parents, yourself.

End yourself.

It's not about being an "oppressed white male"

its about trying to equate a black lesbian poet (Audre Lorde) to the greatest master of the english language

What did you expect?

It's clear college students are not reading Shakespeare anymore. It's gone to the point where they consider either "cuck" a compliment or they believe it's a neologism by the alt-right.

Meanwhile, Shakespeare is either laughing at said cucks, or twisting in his grave. Hopefully the first one.

>The school system, basic school
It's not my fault the education system is run by black feminist cunts.

>your parents
Single mother, what do you expect?

>yourself
>victim blaming because my race and gender is massively oppressed
Wow.

Exactly! First they remove his portrait, then they will start replacing his characters with niggers, muslims, jews, feminists and other SJW shit! Remember how Hermione was sacrificed? Horatio is next!

your pathetic attempt of sarcasm is quite amusing

but this isn't a conspiracy, there has been a long lasting attack on western civilization among the academia since the 60s....

what do you think the whole "hey ho, hey ho..western civ has to go" began, universities

this isn't some cultural marxist conspiracy or any of that crap..its an actual real thing

Effeminate white boy attempts at backpedaling. You are not funny, let alone remotely ironic, for there is required a veil of necessity for the irony, and the necessity you have is this of a cock sliding down your throat to shut that bait hole.

>reddit spacing
lol, I knew there was something off about his posts

This is my least favorite 8gag meme

I can't wait to see your PH.D "masterpiece"

"The Heteropatriarchal masculinity of whiteness in neo-colonial spaces via Deluzean theory"

should b e a winner

this desu

GOOD. It's time we have some cultural diversity instead of the same fucking chauvinistic white males. /pol/tards, you all deserve to be castrated. Fuck white people, fuck men, and fuck capitalism. We're taking over.

>They don't know Shakespeare was a flaming homo

Agreed comrade

Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people.

yeah lets prep up a mediocre black women poet and try to equate her to the greatest writer in the history of the English language

in some naieve attempt of "cultural diversity"

You soon will be saying that we should abandon General Relativity because it is a Eurocentric concept and should go back to the Ancient African cosmologies because of "cultural diversity"

i only read books by for and about proud people of colour

>its an actual real thing
Exactly! And nobody but a minority of strong white males like us recognizes it!
Once they're done with Shakespeare, who's next? This is so scary. The end is near.

>reddit spacing
The fuck?

Nah, too many complicated long words. That's racist against white males who didn't bow down to marxist (((education))) in college.

Veeky Forums is going to have to start rethinking its fashionable leftism pretty quickly as the great classics start to be pushed to the side for racial/political reasons

Marxists aesthetics of academia aside.

let me guess you also think Isaac Newton was a cis white male, therefore the Principia is a rape manual
we should go back to ptolemy's ideas

Don't reply to him anymore, the lady has lost her composure and just won't realize that he isn't wanted around.

Please stop with your faux exaggerations, it's incredibly juvenile and painful to read.

>fashionable leftism
What does leftism have to do with it? It isn't a left/right issue. I'm a leftist and I hate faggots like this

continued: wait is ptolemy considered cis white male? i mean he was ancient greek?....

what about Darwin, is evolution now false because he was a FUCKING WHITE MALE...

now what about Dante....the Inferno is great poetry, what are the status of Italians among you effeminate white liberals?

>implying redd/lit/ will ever change
This board is full of pseudo-intellectual normalfags and women who read Dostoyevsky and DFW and argue about free will on Veeky Forums. Mediocre people. Naturally they are drawn to fashionable liberal virtue-signaling.

>You soon will be saying that we should abandon General Relativity because it is a Eurocentric concept and should go back to the Ancient African cosmologies because of "cultural diversity"
Strawman much? Will we also get into bestiality if we allow homosexuality? fucking cis-scum die

Don't bring Dostoevsky into this, he doesn't deserve it.

Dostoyevsky is the most entry-level "classic lit". Really babby's first meaningful literature

>continues using the same cringeworthy mode of speech because he is unable to deal with the fact he is getting btfo from all directions

let me guess...Einstein gets a pass because he was Jewish

but Newton, oh no he has to go...white male scum...

Exaggerations? Didn't you read the fucking OP? They literally replaced a picture of Shakespeare with some black cunt. White culture is dying and all you do about it is post on Veeky Forums, cuck. No wonder the rapefugees molest our women.

I'm sure that's not true. You'd put Dostoevsky first before something like The Stranger or Catcher in the Rye?

He's an incredible novelist in any case, which is all I was getting at. He doesn't deserve to be dragged down just because dishonest retards decide to read him.

>Will we also get into bestiality if we allow homosexuality?
Actually, yes. The pedos and NAMBLA infiltrated the (((gay rights movement))) in the 90s. Pedo and bestiality acceptance is only a few decades away.

(you) :^)

have fun not having any lives, miserable trolls

let me ask you a question

do you think Lorde deserves to replace Shakespeare?

honest question, i don't want your mediocre sarcasm, answer the question?

If I were a capitalist mogul, I would literally fund faggots like this spew this sort of shit all the time. Take the focus of the left from economic policy and make it piss its pants over identity politics

Race baiting-I know it well, and the shitposting of /pol/. Well I know, sage in the options field, nigger in the name field, my Veeky Forums pass. That's what the real drill, shitposting means to me. I know it all, how to raid and ban evade-I know how to DESU and habeeb it, twist and lunge in Moot's deadly dance.

>Pedo and bestiality acceptance is only a few decades away.
GOOD. fucking closeminded cis-scum

>inb4 you think I'm trolling

I literally DGAF. I got molested when I was a kid and guess what? It doesn't fucking matter. I wasn't hurt at all, the fact that it's so taboo is what's really traumatizing. Why not fuck a goat up the ass so long as you don't hurt it? I fucking want homosexuality, pedophilia, and bestiality to be legalized. Fuck you. pic related nsfw

nah you're wrong, eat shit

You are but a simplistic tool. You are made to be used by others. You don't understand that these social movements want nothing but to feed the momentary desire that some teenagers have of seeming engaged in something while they slack away daddy's money. They want to cause a fuzz, and they get fags like yourself defending what they do and calling everyone racist. Like an octopus cornered by a predator, you just shit yourself in black ink shouting RACIST because there is nothing else that you know how to do. You are pathetic, and a shame for your own family of whores and faggots.

Ever hear the one about being so open minded that your brain falls out?

>speaking like a monomaniac little girl who wants to bait others into arguing with her for attention
500 dollars say this fag came from /r9k/

ITT: Veeky Forums takes the bait

i'm a commie and a lesb-radfem and no black gay woman has ever topped shakespeare

>do you think Lorde deserves to replace Shakespeare?
It's a fucking picture, nigga. Nobody sane gives a fuck. Given how most lit taught in college is from white males for white males, a picture of some negro female might make some students feel better. It's up to them to decide whatever decorations they want.

What are you even about?

The world needs more Bardolatry

To be fair, no cis white guy has either. Although Marlowe is close.

Wow, telling a feminist who doesn't believe in gender roles that they're effeminate and faggy. I'm ... very fucking hurt. Ouch. Do you like strap-ons up your ass too?

>nigga
Normalshit detected

You have to go back

>Le just be reasonable like me man
>is too simple to see below the surface

Exactly! First they replace a picture, then they are going to replace our penises!

Why don't you go back to your board first?

First they replace the picture, then they replace the curriculum. Students even now need to go out of their way to read classic lit, public school is too busy having them read books on racism and injustice to teach them Homer, Dante, Chaucer, and Shakespeare.

If you're gonna call yourself a feminist I'm gonna hope, and I can only hope, that you are a young woman, otherwise you are a mentally regressive failure at the age of 30 something who will leech of her family to the end of her life, or such a mentally ill attention-seeking limp-wristed virgin that he decided he is a quasi-girl and that there are no genders.

Either way, the real world will not as much as bother with spitting over your legacy, for there will be none.

you probably felt real cool writing that.

Lad, stop replying to 10th rate posters, at least have some standards

well...i mean its not like he is wrong in what he typed

you do sound like a mental regressive failure

feminism is cancer

Since I'm not a teenager leftist with blue hair and ears-stretchers, I never really need to feel cool.

kek

its not just about a picture, like previous posters have said, there has been a plot to get rid of cirriculum focused on western white writers for years now

True. There is no way the curriculum could possibly be balanced. White domination is about to end and the students will be forced to read about homosexual black jews or sent to re-educational camps!

Which was hinted in Star Wars already. Wake up!

>, there has been a plot
"A plot" lol, as if they're keeping it a secret
You can literally write broken English and still get a degree if you keep to politically fashionable subjects.

oh yeah

academia pretty much ceased to be a place of enlightenment in the 60s..

now its a place for pseudo-activism

>Meanwhile, those of who were actually intelligent enough to be admitted to good unis have seen what happens when this sort of stuff is actually encouraged by professors.

It's been going on for over twenty years. Freaking out about it and losing your composure isn't going to change anything. Just wait until these girls are out of their literal teens, I guarantee you most of the SJW antics you see on a daily basis are the result of unbalanced hormones and immaturity.

>Freaking out about it and losing your composure
Nigger, what are you even on about? ll I did was post on a website for fat virigins

I've been seeing a lot of people freak out lately on this virgin website desu. Veeky Forums has basically been annexed by /pol/ and I like /pol/ as much as the next guy but you have to admit that things have been getting hyperbolic in the last year or so.

>insidehighered.com/news/2016/12/14/students-penn-remove-portrait-shakespeare
thats stupid

we should hate him for post colonial reasons

/pol/ is going to have to rethink it's proselytisation strategies pretty quickly as people get tired of feigned outrage and shrill whining.

I practically worship shakespeare as a god, and I still think this is the gayest thread ever. Stop being so preachy. It just makes people spite you.

Someone who worships Shakespeare as a God is not in position of saying what is and what is not gay.

>effeminate white boy
No him, but fuck off you braindead shitskin. Why even come to a literature board; you and your ilk are wholly mindless.

gay post t.b.h.

>omg they took down his picture in one university

Shut the fuck up you whiny pissants. He's still taught everywhere, and will continue to be taught everywhere.

Why would they not remove Shakespeare?

They are taking over your country. Of course they are going to remove your idols.

It's only natural.

This is a level 2 pseud. Note the deliberate contrarianism in order to appear more intelligent than his peers.

>assuming I'm a shitskin so fast
Kek, at you crackers and your inferior poetry, we spics (and other romance languages alike) own the aesthetics of language. You can have post-modern novels people pretend to read.

>mostly white Hispanic shit talking white people
why?

Shakespeare was english.

Wow I've never seen this meme before!!!!!

At first I was mocking that guy's tone and how it reeked of upper-class white university kid who hates his own race, but then you came through and I decided to keep doing it.

When leftists do the "literally shaking" thing, are they actually shaking? Is it like a Pentecostal church thing?

good bread