Are there any good books on karma, Veeky Forums?

Are there any good books on karma, Veeky Forums?

edgy

The Baghavad Gita, I would imagine

Karma isn't an action-reaction Newtonian thing

"bad" people can go their whole life without any reprisal

What?

this

think of it as a tally point system and all the points are counted at the gates of Hell. You get certain degrees of Hell according to your tally points

How many tally points is this worth?

Who is the Borges of Turkish literature?

Muhammad.

Religion of peace strikes again.

This is the thinnest veiling of a /pol/ thread I've ever seen. Why do you faggots feel the need to pollute every single board with shit that's not even remotely related? If anything you're only pissing the rest of us off and alienating us even further.

No one ITT is from /pol/

I thought shitting on muslims was a non-partisan issue on Veeky Forums

I hear the Karma Sutra is pretty good senpai.

>how dare you criticize muslims you disgusting fucking kuffir

The thread itself is blatantly /pol/. Don't act like op came here to actually have a discussion about books.

Veeky Forums is for literature, user. Go talk about muslims somewhere else. I don't give a shit if you love them or hate them, unless it is a discussion about the Quran it belongs on a different board.

What does the Quran have to say about karma?

my di𝖆ry d𝖊su

Kama bro, kama.

Racism isn't edgy or interesting on Veeky Forums.
Nobody is shocked that you say nigger and dislike muslims.
But go be a faggot on your containment board and let us talk about books.

racism has been part of Veeky Forums since forever. i know you lefties want to change how people think but you're better off doing that on reddit senpai.

>racism has been part of Veeky Forums since forever
thats what hes saying you nigger
however, he (and most of the rest of us) would prefer to discuss books on this board, not current events

The Mahabharata. Don't come back til you've finished it.

That's literally what I am telling you. I'm not trying to change anything and not even a fucking leftist but I am trying to let you worthless neets know there are like three different boards you could make these shitposts on. Veeky Forums is for books. Fucking leave.

oops sorry didnt read the post properly.

Veeky Forums is a /pol/ colony nowadays desu.

I really hope you get Risk or the super autistic overcomplicated Risk simulator for Christmas.

>What does the Quran have to say about karma?
It's shirk desu

>racism has been part of Veeky Forums since forever.
yes and it's boring

>i know you lefties want to change how people think but you're better off doing that on reddit senpai.
you can think what you want as long as your posts are on topic

>You get certain degrees of Hell
no you don't

I like this story about Indra to explain Karma, here's the key part of it

>'Other Indras?...' Indra asked feebly.

>'Yes.' The boy said frowning as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. 'Each time Brahma wakes up, he creates the universe and an Indra to rule over it. Every time Brahma goes to sleep, the universe is destroyed with everything on it. Even Lord Brahma himself has a life cycle. After 4,32,000 years, he will also cease to exist. Then another Brahma comes into existence.' The dark boy looked at Indra puzzled, 'I have seen all the Indra till date. Have you never seen them?'

>Meanwhile a row of ants were marching inside Indra's palace. Looking at them, the boy started laughing. Indra was now feeling afraid. Hearing the boy laugh terrified him. He swallowed and opened his mouth but no words came out. He slowly got out the words, 'Wh...Why do you laugh?'

>The boy looked at Indra with narrowed eyes, 'Are you sure you want to know?'

>Indra hurriedly nodded his head finding that he was not able to talk. 'They are all former Indras.' Indra looked aghast as the boy continued. 'They begin from the smallest creatures and become the most enlightened people. And you know what happens after that...' The boy continued looking at Indra, 'They destroy one monster and they suddenly think they are the King of the Universe...' Indra winced as the boy continued, 'And then they start from the beginning as ants...'

I recommend KEKED EUROPE: THE FUTURE YOU CHOSE.

Props on shoehorning your political views onto Veeky Forums on pretense of fielding book requests OP

It wasn't even an interesting and well-crafted one though. /pol/ has the subtlety of a fucking brick, they need to step their game up.

>Truck runs
>Lorry drives

I love the passive voice.

Pamuk obviously.

The lorry is to blame, not the driver