As a 6 year old, he could multiply and divide two 8-digit numbers in his head...

>As a 6 year old, he could multiply and divide two 8-digit numbers in his head,[12][13]and could converse inAncient Greek. When he once caught his mother staring aimlessly, the 6 year old von Neumann asked her: "What are you calculating?"[14]

>"What are you calculating?"

Das cute mang

>2017
>falling for von neumann memes

He was literally the jacob barnett of his day

>not being able to multiply and divide three 9 digit numbers in his head as a 5 year old

Is Von Neumann truly the king of brainlets?

indubitably

>he could multiply and divide two 8-digit numbers in his head,[12][13]

lmao, 12 and 13 aren't 8-digit numbers

My lips are chapped and that really cracked me up.

>Ashkenazi Jew
>Not a grade above the rest of the human race

>"What are you calculating"
Pls don't make me laugh that hard while im pretending to work.

>What are you calculating?

Pure child-like innocent.

He was truly like every other human being, but he was also a fucking super computer.

(average pocket calcluator)

Future generations will only be able to cite field axioms but no one will be able to multiply small numbers in their head. You can already see it in France. With the rise of "conceptual" math you will see more of it in the United States as well. Students will learn to look down on mental calculations despite being incapable of performing them. No one will care because computers will do everything for them.

They'll just have calculator brain augments

>Jews
>gods chosen ubermensch

More like gods chosen hypocrits.

>tiny 8 digit numbers

8 digits in what base?

And how is that a bad thing?

12345678*23456789*(0/0)

(0/0) isnt a number so it doesnt count xdd not so smart now huh kid??

>Ashkenazi Jew
>nazi Jew

She was calculating the rate of expansion of her pussy as that BBC slides in.

It's already a problem in the us.

Why is it a problem? Everybody has access to computers that can calculate much faster than they would ever be able to.

Well 1 of my problems is that it's the same thing that happened when we had technology do all the physical task for us. We got fat and lazy.
Now imagine that but for mental tasks. Our brain is essentially just gonna get "fat and lazy" too.

But my main problem is the same problem I have with genetic engineering and AI. Sure they might make things better for us and easier. But all these things remove human worth, they make us stop being important, why would it matter if you can multiply 4 digit number or anything if you can just do it in a calculator, why would it matter if you can come up with a nice proof to a theorem to a problem if the computer can just check 1000000000000 different cases to verify the theorem? What's the point of making an AI if an AI can just make an AI for you? Humans no longer need any inputs at this point, congratulations you made all these wonderful tools for the benefit of mankind but at the cost of the worth of mankind.
Also the problem of individualism, you are literally a nobody, we shape ourself through the struggles that we put ourselfs through every day, we are defined as what we do, by what we CAN do, and by what we accomplish, but what happens when there is nothing left to do, what happens when there is nothing left to accomplish?:You become a nobody.

Essentially if you support this shit your saying any human life is of no value to humankind so just kys.

>>He doesn't know who runs the world yet