McDonalds to eliminate HI-C Orange Drink from its fountain selection, beginning in May

>McDonalds to eliminate HI-C Orange Drink from its fountain selection, beginning in May

>" Instead, the fast food chain will start distributing a new proprietary Sprite TropicBerry beverage that will only be served at McDonald’s restaurants in partnership with the chain’s deal with Coke."

YOU FUCKED UP. YOU FUCKED UP.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6pHM_0NrC4c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who cares?

>there are people who this will affect
Sometimes I think maybe UBI is the unethical answer because it just keeps people alive who shouldn't be. Like putting a baby born without a brain on a life support machine because you're too pussy to just let it die

>Drinking Hi-C after the age of 10

>Major fast food chain replaces sugar water with carbonated sugar water
>"What's Hi-C?" -quote from affected child before returning to his Mt Dew Game Fuel.

rrrrRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEE IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR

>hi-c still exists
what?
didn't they start serving real ass orange juice like a decade ago?

better late than never, i suppose.

probably because they're going to introduce the fruit punch slushes in may to replace them for a little while. maybe it's a strategy to get more people to buy the more expensive thing.

Say goodbye to literally 80% of blacks whose order is small Hi-C no ice and a McDouble.

McDonalds serving real anything? When was the last time you went inside one? I go there about once a year usually due to flight problems (they're usually the last to close in any terminal), and I can assure you, every last thing is made of mechanically reclaimed beef, HFCS, and various texturized related to GMO corn, jungle rape palm products, or seaweed powder

>getting anything other than a Ice Cold Coca-Cola

They have orange juice for breakfast. Why does McDonald's make you act like a fag lul.

Sorry bud you missed the mcdicks hate bandwagon by about a decade. Surprised I didn't see the words "pink slime" in that post

They've been selling Minute Maid orange juice as long as I can recall, but it may be just for breakfast hours

>not liking McDonalds is a fad
Shut the fuck up you fat fuck
>Minute Made
That isn't real

>serving real anything
>That isn't real

Jesus dude is the food served by McD's just a computer simulation to you? Of course it's real.

That doesn't make McDonald's any less shit.

>go to McDonalds for Hi-C Orange
>go to Burger King for Hi-C Fruit Punch
>Orange is now no more
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

When someone says "real orange juice" they do not mean minute made just as when they say "real cheese" they don't mean kraft singles

Kind of like when someone says "I don't want a burger full of weird chemicals" they are not referring to H20, but rather, a fuck ton of stabilizers and texturizers that a normal person making a burger at home wouldn't use, inb4 "wuts a normal person lol"

You didn't respond to me.
I'm still wondering why McDonald's makes you talk like a fag.

You
You

Good?

>When someone says "real orange juice" they do not mean minute made

Derp. 100% orange juice.

>we want the Baja Blast audience

>ingredients: filtered water, orange juice concentrate
>shit tier OJ from concentrate
>not even tropicana-tier swill, but actually defending minute made
>he thinks that's what people mean when they say "real orange juice"
This is why I usually stay out of fast food threads. Being reminded of what goes on in these people's minds makes my skin crawl

I'm mainly making fun of your three year old vernacular and specifically the use of the word "real". You can't even articulate what you mean.

Real orange juice: juice that comes out of an orange (this is a kind of fruit in addition to being a color) on the same premises in which that juice is purchased

Not real orange juice: juice that comes from a powder, a concentrate, a "mix", or that derives the legality of the term "orange juice" from the orange color and having at least 1% byproducts of a juice of some sort

Does that blow your mind that such a thing is possible? Wait til you find out that for some people, that's what "normal orange juice" means

Bring back Friday is Fry day and all will be forgiven
youtube.com/watch?v=6pHM_0NrC4c

>salt cod isn't real cod because it's been dehydrated and reconstituted in water

Mmmm, Anita Bryant.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You're why I would nuke California if I were president.

>hi-c
why would you ever drink this fucking garbage? i didn't even like this shit as a kid

Micky-Dii, Koibito, I still love you. I only went to Taco Bellsan that one time. Their proprietary Baja Blastkun was very good but it meant nothing. It was purely physical!

You don't have to change for me. I love you just the way you are, you are my Mc Anata and I will love you forever.

If you change, I will truly miss your HI-C flavored orange drink. If you want to improve yourself, I will always support you. If you believe that serving Sprite TropicBerry beverage will make you a better restaurant then I am happy for you and cannot wait to help you become a better restaurant. But do not do it because of me, or because of Bako Bell.

I eat at McDonalds very rarely, but Orange Hi-C is THE drink to get there. This is retarded and frankly I'm pissed for some reason.

go away shill

Too bad I'm nowhere near it

Better nuke the entire planet just to be sure :^)

I had some two days ago for the first time in ages. It was grossly watered down. Very sad to see it go, still.

That new sprite drink sounds nice
But I'm gonna miss Hi-C

Now I have to drive two hours to White castle to drink some

I don't like drinking soda, so what am I supposed to get there now, milk? Water?

The milk and water isn't real dude.

we sell orange juice but it's overpriced as fuck. I'd rather spend a dollar on a large hi-c than 2.99 for a small fuckin orange juice

hurr durr chemicals BAD

the fucking water? are you kidding me?

Good. Maybe we'll stop seeing that black guy coming to fill up his gallon milk jug with orange drank.