For the rest of your life, you can only eat within a 3 block radius of stations on a subway line of your choice

For the rest of your life, you can only eat within a 3 block radius of stations on a subway line of your choice

For purposes of this discussion a "line" means a single train (e.g., "the N"), and not an entire division (e.g., "the N/R/Q/W"), this eliminates cheating (otherwise the obvious answer is the A/C/E which services essentially every part of the city worth eating in)

What is your choice, Veeky Forums?

No subway line near where I live. I don't think there is a subway line in my entire country.

I am starve now?

Hong Kong: Tsuen Wan line

>only one stop in Central
But why?

the F

8th and Market, Philly.

Three block radius of a station exit in Central covers pretty much the entirety of Central, just about.

There's a lot of good stuff in Kowloon you'd miss out if you go Island line only.

>tfw I live in Footscray
>Nothing but Vietnamese food and 1 burger joint

>Lombard and Charles in Baltimore
I guess I'm forced to eat aids-ridden pussy and strip-club cheeseburgers for the rest of my life

>What is your choice, Veeky Forums?

Delivery.

The Helsingör line
>Hop on Central station, Malmö
>3 more stops in Malmö
>Onwards to Copenhagen
>CPH Airport
>Line fucking continues up to northernmost Sjaelland

I'd just eat at Poons and 8bit burger desu.

Oedo line in Tokyo.
Shinjuku station itself is a small city and the subway line covers most of central Tokyo.

Mostly accurate, but you forgot the ramen bar, user. I'd fucking KILL to have a nearby ramen bar

>8bit burger
that's the most cancerous name for a restaurant I've seen in my life, and I've seen some shit

>For the rest of your life, you can only eat within a 3 block radius of stations on a subway line of your choice

Why?

how do you not live near a ramen bar? are there places that don't have ramen?

Defnitely the F.
Windsor Terrace, Park Slope, Downtown BK, Chinatown, LES, E Village, Jackson Hts.

Canada Line. Granville gives me most of downtown, City Hall gives me a dope taco place and Fatburger, and there's a bunch of restaurants at YVR.

That way you get brown sauce AND white sauce.

What kinda autism is this?

I live in tokyo. We literally have zagat rated restaurants in subway stations. I'm good.

>Not getting off at Lexington Market to eat crabs and nod off on heroin.

>Piccadilly line
>London
>All those bars and café

>What kinda autism is this?

Transportatio/n/

The correct answer then is the Oedo line

The Green B line in Boston. Takes you to the North End, close enough to the financial district, basically near most places worth going to in Boston.

London - central line.

i dunno, i'm not a busfag

Bbq king still posts?

Behold and despair the intricate complexity of Helsinki metro map!

>boiled eggs on boiled potatoes with a side of dill and onions at every stop

>go on grubhub
>have someone bring you food from anywhere you want
>eat it near station
>profit

>no subway
>bus sucks too (once hour or on "rush hours" every 30mins)
>I don't own a car
it's pretty limited already, sometimes buy subway when it's on sale and hamburgers that are slightly better than mcd but 2 euros

finland outside of helsinki, pls come open up ramen shops asap

länsimetro t. aikamatkaaja vuodesta 2104

N is a good choice. Astoria, Coney Island, Gravesend, Bensonhurst, Sunset Park, Union Square, Chinatown... I could deal with that.

Blue line, Chicago.

My nigga

Hell I don't even need more than a few stops, I've already practically followed OPs stupid rules my whole life

Just the area around the 15th st station has the best bagels and generic takeout chinese in the city

Burgers are decent though.

They have retro arcade machines and shit.

I'd have to go with the Orange Line in Dallas.
It's not a subway, per say, but it does go through the tunnel (the only underground station) and the depression under the road near the airport, so it's as close to a subway there is here.

San Francisco Daly City - Dublin Bart Line.

Yamanote