2016 will be known as the year that real life finally made art redundant

2016 will be known as the year that real life finally made art redundant.

Explain further

let's hope so, faggot. let's hope so.

looks like a movie still

meh political assassinations are old

performance terrorism was already mastered in 2014

To find out what is important to people you have to see what kind of things they reference. I don't really think this is the kind of thing people relate back to in day to day situations.

I bet the attendance of the art show will SHOOT through the roof now

Desert of the real, etc

>tfw not smart enough too have thought of this

I am reading through the shooter's book now.

He was a misunderstood young man.

It's going to be HILARIOUS when Trump gives Erdogan the finger, NATO is effectively dissolved, and Russia invades Turkey.

Don't worry, neither was he, fucking copycat memer

>gives Erdogan the finger
Trump's national security advisor has already said he wants to send Gulen back to turkey which is exactly the thing Erdogan wants.
Trump will be the other world leaders little grandpa buttboy for the next 4 years.

Yeah, but Trump likes Putin more than Erdogan, so if Putin wants war with Turkey, he'll get it.

That said, there may not be war with Turkey. Putin isn't stupid, he won't commit Russia to something they'd lose.

Because it's not the original, it's an edit

Who wore it better?

Is he right?

>Mass shootings
plebeian
>Serial killers
Contrarian
>Assasinations
Patrician

Is that a camera though?

Also the glasses lying on the ground facing the sterile white wall! Deep!

>he doesn't keep folders of information/pictures of mass shooters

Max u sink

Mass shootings and serial killers are the wrong way round. Plebs love serial killers and watch TV shows, documentaries about them. Netflix is full of serial killer shit.

Also mass shooters themselves fall into the contrarian category. They feel alienated from society.

My, what delicate tastes you have!

>>Assasinations
>Patrician
Yeah, patrician as in they're ancient and have been done before. We need something fresh. The next columbine or 9/11. Something that wakes people up, if only briefly.

Columbine was a mass shooting, it's contrarian.

Patriciandom is only aided by its age therefor assassinations being ancient makes them patrician.

Is that handsome motherfucker on the ground pulling a Falstaff?

Protip: you can only understand this if you're well-read.

Wow, you're really pulling a Gregory Berrycone there.

Wrong. Political terrorism is patrician. Distinct from religious terror though, that's gutter-shit tier.

i feel like im in a terrorwave thread on Veeky Forums

You can only understand this if you're well-memed.

I feel like I'm on /b/

kek

I feel like Pablo.

I feel like certain religious terrorism would be pretty Veeky Forums. A brutalist building being blown up for kabbalah sounds pretty hyperreal.