Good feminist literature that is actually substantiated with facts? aka data

Good feminist literature that is actually substantiated with facts? aka data.

"redpill me on festering nigger diarrhea" by jenny commonforth

Dhalgren

I'll request the flipside:
Good misogynist literature backed up by facts
I won't ask for data because I'm not that much of a pleb

>I won't ask for data because I'm not that much of a pleb
Then what kind of "facts" do you want? Anecdotal observations?

Yay, another thinly veiled /pol9k/ thread

Feminists care about (or understand) the fact/value distinction less and less as they get more radical, so finding anything important based around facts and data won't be easy. Avoid Judith Butler, who is the worst offender.

A very sober book that's also very radical is The Dialectic of Sex. The author was probably insane but seemed to have a realistic assessment of reality and patriarchy.

Little bit of a pleb answer but any of Christina Hoff Sommers work

Women aren't even equal to other women, why tye fuck would they want to be equal to men? Try to be better, not worse.

Data is not interchangeable with facts, as OP (you?) claimed. Pleb detected.

>everything that is against feminism is misogyny
You should have said "racist" and "homophobic" too. Why so moderate in your buzzwords today?

You and me are superior to women

Hope you agree

feminist literature and literary theory isn't supposed to be about just factual analysis, it's supposed to analyze the use of gender and gender roles in works

You didn't answer the question.

OK, but where are the facts to back up such claims? Like, if someone says, "Woman experience twice as much harrasment in the workplace." Where is the evidence? Or facts? Whatever you'd like to call to it. It just seems like these feminist books just make assertions. I'm genienely curious.

start with the greeks

What the fuck does your post have to do with the one you're replying to lol

trolled H A RD
XD

Ugh, haha. They sure did. I'm triggered.

I've never met you, so no. And I reckon there are some women that are better than me. Bell curves yo.

Try Schopenhauer's 'On Women', numale

Fat curves, yo.

I've read Schopenhauer... I'm about as far from a numale as anyone can get...

Iliad

pic related

pippi the froge is a nigger faggot

How can there be good feminist literature if it is all built on bullshit? Just like the bible... regardless on it's writing it's built up on a myth yet paraded around as truth.

We have equality here. Same rules. Same rights. The only thing you'll take away is the same shit they get in a womens studies class.

aka dataka

schophenhauer on women

doesn't exist

FTFY