Hey Veeky Forums, I just inherited $300 from my dead uncle. I'm gonna run to the liquor store. Want anything?

Hey Veeky Forums, I just inherited $300 from my dead uncle. I'm gonna run to the liquor store. Want anything?

A lighter

A handle of Tito's

Just another fifth of pinnacle vodka.

Oh, and a soda too.

Thanks dude. Sorry about your uncle, he is in God's hands now friend.

A case of Boone's Farm for old times sake.

>titos
Is this stuff any good. I've seen a lot of people say it's great for the price. How does it compare to other medium shelf vodkas?

A quick death.

Don't be, I'm still mad at that faggot for never molesting me.

it's worlds better than a ketel one or grey goose or whatever

Its smooth vodka. Its made of corn and has a hint of it as a slight aftertaste. Overall, a liter is like $21 and its great neat from the freezer or used in mixed drinks. Is a very solid vodka.

>when you wipe your asshole a little too deep and remember your uncle

Nice.. whenever I drink vodka I usually just get Smirnoff. Looks like it's time for a switch

Its really worth trying for 20 and change.

Pimm's, pls.

Heh.. get me a bottle of this, bud. I'll even give you a drink of it if it isn't too strong for you. Oh, and sorry about the uncle, kiddo

Get two bottles of cheap vodka and give one to a homeless man in trade for fucking your ass

300 dollars of liquor. Thanks, guy. Sorry about your uncle

My man

what kind of cheap bastard leaves someone 300 dollars?

Thats like 6 Red Ryder BB guns, bro. Best Uncle ever

>thread reminds me that my abusive father should die soon
>I'll inharret the solid gold I know he used to invest in and the big pickup truck I know he used to drive

Feels fucking good man.

Sorry to hear that.

Anyway, cinco de drinko is coming up, so how bout some mid-shelf tequila, coarse salt, and limes. I'll pick up stuff for adobo and we can all watch that big titty weathergirl on channel 5. That'll cheer ya up.

24 pack of this and you'll be my best friend

tfw 1/64th jewish uncle

Grab me a loke, bud. You're the best.

>implying I enjoy the seven colors of the rainbow shooting violently out of my ass between breaks of couchlock and cancer tier sickness for days

Friends don't buy friends 4 loko.

my granny told me she is only going to leave me like 1k. and my 3 infant cousins are getting the lions share

crystal head vodka

A bottle of J&B Rare and two ice cold 40s.

Grab me a bottle of this and some tonic.

Learn how to spell inherit and youll go places

Learn how to spell you'll and so will you.
Cretin.

get me a stoli elit and maybe a nice belgian quad

Luksusowa, tonic, and a lime

>Luksusowa
ah, a man of taste who values excelent quality to price ratio
it's a shame there are so few potato vodkas on the market

It's not like it's his dad. Maybe he said "split up 90% of my wealth between my two kids, and the remaining 10% between my eight nieces and nephews."

>tfw no grandparents

Pic related please

Three six packs of Budweiser and a bottle of captain morgan

For me, it is the Evan, the best low-shelf bourbon.

the bottom shelf, all of it.

Can confirm, it's my cheap bourbon of choice.

>when you recycle reddit jokes on Veeky Forums

Great stuff.

Nice dude, I just had a gold!
>>implying we don't enjoy shooting the rainbow out our ass and enjoying our buzz

Fuck yead dude! Love Evan Williams

Fourthing. Evan has been there for quite some time. An acceptable whiskey for a mediocore man.