What book are you most glad to have read?

What book are you most glad to have read?

is it cooler to know by heart someone popular like shakespeare or somebody underground but with cultural connections to u like being from same city

>popular
>cultural connections
Both sound like spooks desu.

The Tunnel by Gass because it's probably the best thing I've read and it still shocks me.

It by Stephen King

Randomly picked it from my school library to keep me busy during mandatory study halls and I've been reading since.

u know wats a spook? ur mama

Infinite Jest. I was bored and looked up challenging books. It was the first one that came up and I bought it the next day after reading the wikipedia article. Since then I have fell in love with literature, philosophy, and learning in general. I'm also very glad that I read it before being poisoned by Veeky Forums

Are you all just replying with Veeky Forums memes?

What do you like about it?

And Then There Were None desu

It really sparked my autistic obsession with the mystery genre.

But, at the same time, I hate that book. It changed how I read murder mysteries, and I just see them as games now.

Which permutation is that

a real cuber wouldn't ask that question. what do i read after the greeks?

Infinite Jest. It was like Hamlet mixed with Ulysses and really changed my life.

Spinoza

The Little Prince by Exupery

It taught me the essential wonder of literature and life when I was very young, and kept me asking questions long enough to open the larger world of literature to me when I was older. It's a beautiful book.

Montaignes Essays

Gödel Escher Bach. Best book evarrrr

Ulysses, with which made me regain my passion for reading.
The Portrait of Dorian Gray and The Importance of Being Earnest.
Those three works made me wonder at the genius just one person has, and the abilities required to take the devices at hand and make such wonderful masterpieces.

sorry for poor english late here tiring day fucking hell

mickey mouse

zen and the art of motorcycle maintenance.

Steppenwolf, it showed the incredible depth of human imagination, and the great power of knowledge. It also made me feel really lonely