To those of Veeky Forums who are deemed /unattractive/

How does it feel when women think of you as inferior specimen of mankind, not worthy of passing on your genes, despite the fact that you are smarter and more accomplished than most of the men those women sleep with?

This is a serious question. Please only reply if you are an unattractive man. Otherwise you cannot really empathise.

Personally I've ignored women my whole life but now I'm reaching my 30s and this thought is starting to bother me.

I don't care. I don't want kids to begin with, so I have no inclination to be sexually successful.

Stuff like that makes me glad I'm gay. I really don't care for women, can scarcely imagine how much harder it would be for me if my prospects for romantic/sexual fulfilment and sense of self-worth were inextricably bound up with them like that.
Not that I won any kind of genetic lottery, mind you, I'm still a nervous beta with, like, two and a half friends.

Was will das Weib?

Legitimately wish I was gay. Women revile me whereas I've had countless gay guys hit on me and even give me gifts.

elon musk used to be pretty unattractive

First of all you need social skills, this is the biggest one. you especially won't accomplish anything with the opposite sex if your social impairment keeps you indoors.

And then money or looks.
And I mean this is just if sex and companionship is a high priority, which if you are sincerely talented, should be second to your personal pursuits. You certainly wouldn't want to get yourself into the situation that musk is in.

Why would you want to be with a woman as vapid and superficial like this anyway. That wont bring you happiness, you'd probably be better off alone.

Also, lower your standards fuckface. The more attractive women are the bigger cunts they are. Never go in a relationship with a girl that's above 7/10 or a girl that's daddies little princess.

Just get some thai mailorder bride if you're that desperate.

I too have to admit I've been wanting to be gay on occasion.

Damn I envy you. Gays seem to be really cool about this stuff. No gay dude ever seems to have problems finding a partner.

>Unattractive
Well that's wrong since male attractiveness has very little to looks, and more with social status, resources and height.

Also, Musks is pretty average when it comes to looks. Far from ugly. You're delusional if you think you have to look like a fucking model to get a gf.

height is part of "looks"
social status comes with social skills and money.

and no you don't have to be a model to get a gf that's what i said.

Maybe it's just me but all the smart girls that I meet always happen to be attractive.

It really sucks. I wish I could meet an ugly smart girl that would put up with me.

I have no problem being friends with them but they are all above my league.

It's such a rotten curse meeting these wonderful women that I can relate to, but always being forbidden from being with them.

i think you are about as surfacey/fake/ingenuine as the woman you want but they would rather fuck chad cause at least he has wanton confidence and looks good, who cares if he's dumb

maybe you're just young though. some girls get tired of the consequences of dating a chad like abuse, neglect, and begin to find intelligence, common sense, and motivation attractive

But musk is 6'2"

By ignoring. These are the rules for not being a cuck

1) DO NOT WORK WITH WOMEN
2) DO NOT HIRE WOMEN
3) DO NOT CONTACT WOMEN

You have to be sure that you never share any of your professional success with a woman because they don't deserve it. Fuck them.

Other than that, even though I am ugly I have a girlfriend who serves as an ego cushion whenever I fuck her.

Still probably wouldn't get anywhere if he didn't built social status and resources.

You can absolutely secure a partner with just a couple of categories. You don't need to be tall but you do need to be ambitious, confident, and industrious. Will you get amber heard with just 2 out of 3? Probably not. Do you think you deserve amber heard? I hope not.

nobody deserves that.

Some women liked that from the start because they're human beings and not characters in a /pol/ narrative

>height

Well I'm very short. That's actually my biggest issue. I just said "unattractive" in the OP to be more inclusive of others with similarly severe physical attraction issues.

Women's obsession with height pretty much ruined my life. I literally didn't even know it was this HUGE deal until I was 23 and started thinking about women.

No lol. Women are 100% retarded.

>because they're human beings
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm 5'6", not attractive, and I'm currently dating a 9/10. No I'm not posting pics.
But it can be done bro.

Lift, work on your attitude, ditch the /pol/ shit except for the confidence thing. You need like 5000x confidence, you need to be a fucking rock.

If it was true that women are not all shallow why is it that all the foreign graduate students who are short and non-white have such bad luck with women?

Pretty much all women consider these men "defective" despite them being smarter and having more potential than the average guy that is getting laid.

Pretty unattractive. Bad teeth and laughed at my entire life for odd behavior. If you want progeny make tonnes of cash and surrogacy user. As for me well I was alone my entire life and lot of my speech comes from the Internet. Try some MGTOW content as a temporary drug. Use hookers they care for cash and you will feel good. I never cared for anyone's opinion.

Dude im also 1m68. Just focus on girls smaller than you. As long as you're taller than her it can work.

All girls I've had were smaller than me.
Just get some confidence, even if you're not that talkative. It's the difference between girls calling you "mysterious" or "creepy".

Also women love men with passion. If you're passionate about science or engineering women will love that. I've flat out told my (now ex) gf that she came second to my studies.

>rode the cock carrousel her whole life
>Her age is pushing it and chad doesn't want her anymore
>Want some beta provider to pay for her kids while she fantasizes about Chad's cock
>Occasionally Chad throws her a bone while you're not looking.
Thanks but no thanks.

I know so many guys in physics who aren't nominally unattractive, they are just don't take care of themselves. I swear, if they knew how much they are obstructing themselves with their ignorance, they would start changing on the spot. It's not even hard, at least I don't believe so. If I take the guy who actually try to give a shit, I'd even say that physicists are on average pretty good-looking people, most of them have gfs too.

It can be done but it's harder.

Women have a tendency to be attracted to larger men, it's a thing. So the smaller you are the smaller the pool of women that are even willing to consider you. Or at the very least you need to be able to compinsate accordingly.

Again, it can be done, you're just at a natural disadvantage when it comes to mate selection. Though even then it's not quite as big of a deal as a lot of people make it out to be.

It's something guys should consider, but not something they should obsess over. Especially when nothing can really be done about it anyway.

Everybody is shallow to some degree, but when it comes to sexuality, men are way more focused on appearance than women, there's no question about that. Women "downdate" way more than men do. On the other hand, they are very focused on the appropriateness of their dating behavior, meaning whether or not their partner matches social expectations, i.e. he's taller and older than her, makes more money, takes care of himself and can chat with her friends and family.

Which sucks for men. Because it effectively means that female attractiveness is more subjective while male attractiveness is more objective.

I can find black girls attractive but my brother might disagree, but none of us is doing it because it is some kind of meme in our community.

But for women, male attractiveness is a meme. They take social cues from other women as to what is considered attractive so they end up all obsessed with the same traits.

I don't think I'd ever want to date a 9/10.
I think I'd never be able to be at ease around her.

Pretty women are more trouble than they're worth. I just want a warm body next to me in bed. A mediocre girl will do just fine.

Date religious women. Christianity had it right about the whole dating and sex thing. Those rules weren't there for nothing.

I say that as an atheist.

>Muh Christian values
Poor soul, has /pol/ brainwashed you this much already?

There is a huge fucking slut inside every girl. Values are nurture, sluttyness is nature.
Nature always wins in the end.

Even in society were adultery is illegal women still cheat.

Utter bullshit. It's equally subjective in both cases. Stop victimizing yourself, it's pathetic.

>equally subjective in both cases

No it's not. Why would it be? Just because you want it to? It stands to reason that women would all want the same traits that happen to be see as attractive by all other women.

For men, it's different. Men just want to get as many women as possible. They are much less selective and their selection focuses on other traits.

I grew up in a devout Christian community. I can assure you that there are women out there who don't go around sleeping with other men willy nilly. You wouldn't really know anything about the alien reality I grew up in, though.

But please don't think that your western liberal city life is all there is.

this.

also i think thoughts like ultimately lead to narcissism and perpetuation of what you are calling a meme.

so either be yourself and stop comparing yourself to others or literally suffocate your wants because you're afraid of what some "hivemind" thinks about you

>Men just want to get as many women as possible. They are much less selective and their selection focuses on other traits.
That's just bullshit. Men are very selective, maybe not consciously so, but they are. They can lower their standards considerably when it's just about a quick fuck, but when it comes to actual relationships, they sure as fuck don't pick just anyone.

>I can assure you
Yeah, because unlike liberal cities they don't do it in the open, but they still do it.

Im sorry for busting your dreams.

You clearly know everything that goes on in every corner of the world.

I am genuinely curious now. What are these hard selection criteria that men expect from women when it comes to long term partners.

Certainly nothing as cut-throat has height is for men.

>smarter and more accomplished than most of the men those women sleep with
Yeah keep telling yourself that, it won't help
As far as women go, find yourself the weird math gurls that can barely fit their clothes, they exist

Yeah, the internet is pretty handy.

Maybe I go to a shit tier uni but the math girls are the same as every other girl here.

For the most part, physical attractiveness, which is extremely subjective obviously (but some things are pretty universal, obesity is unattractive as shit, and weird frames such as narrow hips or short legs) And yes, I'd say most guys would say that they don't want to be with a girl who is taller than themselves. It actually goes both ways in many regards.

Just go on believing whatever you are comfortable with. If you like to drown in the bitter world /pol/ paints for you, then go right ahead. You will be missing out on a lot of beautiful things though. Sure, it sometimes hurts, but it's worth it ultimately, you'll come back a better man. Cynicism is just the easy, lazy path for the cowards.

>and weird frames such as narrow hips or short legs

Ok that is sort of true but not as bad as being a short man.

>a girl who is taller than themselves

I wouldn't mind but then again I'm too short for you. Average and tall men are more insecure about their height because they aren't used to it.

>until I was 23 and started thinking about women.
Check your testosterone levels, did you hit puberty at 23?

Charm goes a terribly long way, and being self-conscious about your height all the time is unattractive. There's nothing inherently wrong with being different, and in fact, you want to be different if you ever hope to be seen as anything other than just some short guy.

I'm 5'4", and the tallest girl I've gotten with was 6'1". Hell, the first thing she told me was that I was short, and so I told her, "And you're... not," timed in such a way as to make it unexpected and to earn a giggle when I didn't say she was tall. Maybe I've just had a lot of practice catching those monkeys in my head and presenting the best ones since I used to come up with a lot of LoLzSoRaNdUmB thoughts when I was younger, and a certain demographic of young girls of the time ate that up. The only actual problems I've had with relationships are problems I know I can fix.

Also, don't rely on anything that's probably gonna chalk you up to numbers. Shit like Tinder and /soc/, that's not in your favor. You want to meet people in real life to really conquer that height anxiety, preferably in an urban setting or away from your hometown so that in case you spill spaghetti, the people there are people you probably won't have to see ever again. Also, no touching people. Except for fist bumps.

Intelligence is a good quality to have, but self pity is neither attractive to women or useful. I'm overweight, no bf, and live with my parents, but I don't pity myself because I know I'm responsible for where I'm at.

>Update
What are you doing to change yourself?

Ignore ones that ignore you, be friend with ones that just like you, keep doing your stuff. I am getting quite old but as programmer my pay is not too shabby, so i saved up a bit (no kids no wife to leech). Some of them start to notice me (probably because of $$$ i saved up), but at 45 (my age) i do not need some dumb women anymore (smart ones usually have happy life at that age). I already paid for all sex i needed, and bill was much lower than for my friends that have wife. Also more and more friends are geting divorced around me, usually males end without any savings or home, they are forced to start over because wife won almost everything in court.

So ther is one only thing that matters and the rest are just subjective to the other person (even though there are some standars), you must be Social
its that "simple". if you know how to talk with people how to make them laugh and maybe how to listen you you are on your way to sucess with people.
Beign atractive and having money helps, but they alone wont get you anything for long.
See that chads are also good at beign social thats why they can get the girls.
And the good thing is that social skills can be trained, as much as the body.

beign realistic, any of us will be able train social skills. its too hard, and no one to train with. sad

Social skills honestly improved on their own once I had a well-adjusted daily routine with work etc. You constantly talk to your colleagues, have to go to all kinds of places and are forced to talk to strangers etc. There is no way you don't grow doing that. At least for me it was the case. Took a year or so, but just living a regular life transformed me. It's as easy as just getting out of your basement.

When you are really smart, you can build your own woman.
When you are even smarter, you build just the parts you need.

I get that women like confidence. The problem is that confidence is otherwise a generally shitty personality trait, at least in the amounts that women seem to be into. I'd rather like myself than act that confident.

yeah, that the way you improve in anything, by doing it everyday. gotta get out of the basement, but then you are so bad at it and it is supposed to be a basic human skill, that people dont really talk to you, its not their fault, it is yours; so then again you keep beign alone, and so it repeats. and i dont blame anyone but me

>tfw you're called a 9/10 or 10/10
>want to focus on studies but enjoy having gfs
>definitely get lower grades because of it

I feel like god put ugly people on the planet for a reason. Thanks for doing the really hard science in life and keeping us alive while I smash poon and work as your underling.

apply your smarts. There's rules and patterns of dating just like there is to anything else. They can be understood and exploited.

dude get over it girls are trash.

Are you guys living in a different world? Women gravitate to you when you show mastery at something. Girls I was doing academic activities with (Math team, tutoring, classes, research) tended to crush on me even though I'm not attractive.

You lack ambition...
Why are you afraid of attractiveness instead of...Attracted to it?
If you never try, you'll never have... Go for it!

In other words they aren't "downdating" by their own standards

All of you in this thread, all of you : if you're smart enough to do your projects, you're smart enough to get a girl that isn't a pile of trash...
It just requires two healthy spheres located in the lower part of your body!

Intelligence is not necessarily a beneficial trait in the general scheme of natural selection.

>Testicles
>Spheres

Women want to be aquaintances/friends with me, but they sense the infirior genes and avoid any kind of intimacy. I got one chance at life, and i get to be yoda, minus the jedi powers. And no matter what I do (work, dont work, graduate, get in shape, be articulate, be boring), nothing changes. Life has been very silent, it is as if I never existed.

Life was a mistake.
t. amino acids

did you ever get any action with any girl?

did you ever observe people that were in a similar position that did?

This has been my experience. I know short, ugly little frog-men with stubby fingers, big noses, manboobs and (possibly) fordyce spots on their wee-wees who have A): big juicy chess-club brains and B:) stunningly beautiful wives. Don't worry so much about your looks. Make sure you smell good, smile with your eyes, act confident (but not arrogant), and sooner or later you'll attract a woman who places intelligence higher up the attraction-chain than mere good looks. Don't give up, don't grow bitter, don't whine...you too will get some.

Find an ugly girl, pay her to be your wingman and then let her say corny things to chicks (My brother here thinks you're cute). You won't have to deal with rejection that way and if any of those chicks do respond positively, you've scored.

As I got. She did it out of a mix of pity, boredom and lonelieness. She told me she always liked Frodo. I do not know any other person who looks like a 14 year old at the age of 25. Strangely i looked older when I was younger, I think I devolve.

He has a wife tho

i dont care 2bh. you make it sound like its out of spite or something, but its just that nobody wants to sleep with somebody thats unattractive

Women are road blocks on the path to success.

Most of them do not want to succeed themselves because that would require hard work. Instead they take the rewards of success from others, and move on as soon as they aren't 100% satisfied.

This is my description based on my anecdotal experiences. It's not hard evidence that this is true, but personally I would warn all to be cautious of females. NEVER get attached, it can result in mental devastation.

I've had much experience with women, and I am a man that would be deemed attractive, so I cannot empathize fully with you OP. Just throwing out some advice.

that could also be said from men, therefore there are people who want to success by themselves and those who just suck it

I was attractive as a child until I got my face mutilated with acid. Now I'm some half-white mutt with a disfigured face. Atleast I have my senses intact...

Yeah, but my experience shows that females are many times more close to my description.