Actor Richard Erdman, a fellow actor in “The Men”, says Marlon’s diet at the time consisted of “junk food...

>Actor Richard Erdman, a fellow actor in “The Men”, says Marlon’s diet at the time consisted of “junk food, take out, and peanut butter”, which he consumed by the jarful.

>By the mid-fifties, Marlon had become renowned for eating boxes of Mallomars and Cinnamon Buns, and washing his sweet treats down with a quart of milk.

>Kark Malden, a close friend, said that during the shooting of “One Eyed Jacks” Brando would eat “two steaks, potatoes, two apple pies a la mode, and a quart of milk” for dinner.

>His second wife, Movita, actually put a lock on the house refrigerator. But when she awoke one morning, the lock was broken and Marlon’s teeth marks were found on a round of cheese.

>Brando also loved to frequent hot dog stands late at night, particularly the L.A. hot dog joint Pink’s at 3 and 4 o’clock in the morning, where he’d wolf down as many as six hot dogs at a time.

>In what was possibly Marlon’s strangest eating exploit, it was reported that during the filming of “Missouri Breaks”, he fished a frog out of a pond, took a bite out of it, and put it back in the drink

>By the 1980s, it was reported that one of Brando’s girlfriends had left him because he wouldn’t keep his promise to lose weight. He always seemed to be dieting, but the pounds weren’t coming off much. Unknown to her, he had some of his buddies throw bags of Burger King Whoppers over the gates of his Mulholland Drive estate.

>Later in the ’80s, Marlon was routinely spotted at a Beverly Hills ice cream parlor buying five gallon containers of ice cream which he would eat all himself. Reportedly, one of his favorite snacks around this time was a full pound of cooked bacon placed in an entire loaf of bread.

>Living on the island of Tetiorova, Marlon liked to create his own “real life mounds bars”, cracking open a coconut, melting some chocolate in the sun, then stirring it in the coconut for a tasty treat.

What does Veeky Forums think of Brando's diet?

At an early age he was lionized for his attractiveness. From this he realized he could do no wrong. Later in life he was so obese and disgusting that youngsters knew him for that and not for his early work.

One of the few men to have lived and known what it is to be a woman, and he didn't even have to cut his dick off or take hormones.

Average American diet.

Always stuffing your face but despite your success and fortune never being able to fill the void.

I get too full so i cant eat like that, one of those dogs and idnhave heartburn for the day. The worst thing i do is eat a few strips of bacon or a half container of ice cream.

If you caught me at my worse and put a little bit of a spin on it, then many of these would sound like me. Seems like people are exaggerating. You've got to learn empathy, and believe it or not, you can acquire it just like any other skill. It's really important if you're going to get through life without being an insufferable ass.

>user's wife said he would often eat a whole large pizza to himself and down it with a liter of soda.

Perspective: One of those 33 oz. fountain drinks at the gas station is a liter. Half of which is ice. Eating a couple slices of pizza at dinner, grabbing some more for a midnight snack, and then polishing it off for breakfast is extremely common. 99% of the people who order pizza eat it that way.

I wouldn't call it an exaggeration. Look at him in his youth. He was ripped. You can't get muscles like that without calories. He likely just quit giving a fuck and quit exercising.

I think he stopped giving a fuck in general not just in regard to exercise.

There is no such thing as an addiction. Only things you enjoy doing more then life itself.

man i am so glad to see Veeky Forums crossposters on my board. spread the facts. shame the fats.

>The costumer on Mutiny on the Bounty (1962) claimed that Brando split 52 pairs of pants during the shooting of the film. This necessitated a stretch fabric be used on his wardrobe replacement clothes. He split these pants too.

>thinking this is ripped

oh kay

Pretty sure this is apocryphal, but I read somewhere once that he was so tired of being this heartthrob guy who was only cast for his looks instead of his acting ability, that he effectively destroyed his appearance with food.

I guess only he could really tell us why, though, and since that's off the table all we can do is assume.

His left hand is scary looking.

>he fished a frog out of a pond, took a bite out of it, and put it back in the drink

What a lightweight.

chinks are the worst

You realize today's gym culture didn't exist during Brando's prime, right? Men didn't have bodies Like they do today. That was absolutely ripped for the time period.

Today's gym culture didn't exist, but to say gym culture didn't exist then is ridiculous. 70 years ago people were aiming for aesthetics, not being goddamn muscle monsters.

Obsessed

>sitting on your own tropical island, melting chocolate with the sun inside of coconuts

I'm no fatass, but I'm thoroughly jealous.

>Average American diet.

>Unknown to her, he had some of his buddies throw bags of Burger King Whoppers over the gates of his Mulholland Drive estate.

Kek. I need bros like this.

Supposedly, the buddy in question was Jack Nicholson.

>>Living on the island of Tetiorova, Marlon liked to create his own “real life mounds bars”, cracking open a coconut, melting some chocolate in the sun, then stirring it in the coconut for a tasty treat.

That actually sounds kind of fantastic. I mean, not to consume all at once or by yourself, but...damn.

He sexually abused his daughter from a very young age.

This is an American hero.

Also possibly the grandfather? Of Courtney Love. Raging bisexual as well.

>copy thumbnail instead of image
>post thumbnail
>post thumbnail inappropriately
>think he’s part of the sekret club
>fucking up so badly
Dude just fucking Lurk moar

Were drugs involved or was he just a lardass?

>quickmeme.net

>the ironany

he must have been still at least somewhat active or else he'd be way fatter with a diet like that

*irony

2/10

I replied.

That in no way surprises me.

A mobile lard will eventually self regulate, a lazy ass bitch like Boogie just grows exponentially while "dieting".

Hes pushing up his bicep with his hand

T H I C C

>thinking that it isn't ripped
you've never touched a weight in your life, have you

Rofl
What a legacy

He was at least as renowned for his acting