ITT: Tell me about unusal toppings for pizza you had, that were actually pretty yummy

ITT: Tell me about unusal toppings for pizza you had, that were actually pretty yummy.
Pic not necessary related.

Other urls found in this thread:

uspizzaco.net/menu/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i had venison on my pizza once, was pretty good

artichoke on white pizza. salt and sour flavor. but tell me about user. why does he put pineapples on his pizza?

Ordered a 'za from dominos and also order some cinnastix. Dip your 'za in the cinnastix dipping sauce. Pure kino.

Anchovies are actually really good on pizza despite the trope in entertainment.

Marshmallows on pepperoni

Got the idea from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. It's actually really fucking good.

Meat+some veggie. Usually pepperoni and broccoli

Fact

Put some anchovies on a pizza and I can eat twice as much as usual

do you put the marshmallows on before/during cooking to toast them or just put them on after? Doesn't really sound that bad I might try this.

artichoke hearts, broccoli and a smidgen of curry powder

WE NEED ANSWERS user

Anchovies and spinach

Now I like anchovies so that wasn't odd but with the spinach I fucking ANNIHILATED that thing

Why not just order some dip?

Sausage, corn, potato and mayo. I read somewhere these are some of the more popular toppings in Japan so I thought why not?

because cinnastix are great too

durian, not tomato sauce, unsure exactly what cheese it was

I had this in the UK a couple years ago

I ate marshmallows about 3 days after I ate the pizza. I hope that helps.

>Anchovies on pizza

I'm not a big fish guy. Enjoy battered fish n chips but that's about it. Things like pineappe/mushroom/hot peppers don't make me flinch but anchovies on pizza? Someone.xplsin this to me please. Most important, can I order half anchovies and take them off if I don't like em? Would it still taste like anchovies?

Pear and endive, creme fraiche instead of tomato sauce.

>I can barely make the dough circle-ish
>actual cooks do this

Eggs and Capers
fucking delicious

>Someone .xplsin this to me
Anchovies taste good so we put them on pizza and the pizza tastes good

ham and red peppers is good.

some would consider onion pizza to be "weird".

(cheese pizza, no sauce, topped with loads of sliced onion)

tandoori chicken on pizza

Apple slices and bbq sauce. Goddamn that was good.

brotip for anchoviefags, properly done the anchovies go on the pizza after it's baked, so it's usually cheaper to buy your own anchovies if you can find them instead of paying the pizza places upcharge

don't really think it's weird but it is hard to find, greek pizza. gyro meat bananna peppers red onion, black olive and tatziki sauce instead of tomato sauce. basically it's like a flat gryo with cheese

Bananas
Shrimps
Mussels
Artichoke hearts
Asparagus
Corn
Capers
Squid
Anchovies
Pickle
Carrot
Peanuts
The cheese onion pizza this guy describes

Nearly anything goes on a pizza.

who puts spam on a fucking pizza? I can't think of a worse substitute for watermelon on a fruit pizza.

this and satay chicken on pizza deserves a mention too.

Dave's Favorite

"Creamy Alfredo Sauce with Olive Oil & Roasted Garlic, Fresh Spinach, Fajita Chicken, Anaheims, Jalapenos, Spicy Tomatoes, and Yellow Squash, Baked with Mozzarella, Parmesan, Feta, and Pepper Jack Cheeses"

uspizzaco.net/menu/

It's a thin crust pizza. It's kind of chewy and crunchy all at the same time. They load it down with toppings, and 1-2 slices is filling.

I've been eating these things for over 15 years.

Mellow Mushroom has some pretty strange combinations that are good.

Costco in Asia has a "Peking Chicken" pizza, which would be awesome if it weren't for the unfortunate fact that Costco's Asian stores don't fucking know how to make pizza and so it utterly sucks. Doesn't matter what sort you get, all varieties are disgusting here.

Meh. They're ok. The only reason I don't have them occasionally is because the bones get in my gums and hurt like hell. They're like eating needles.

Carrots and jelly beans. Originally came up with it as a joke for an Easter bunny themed pizza, but it was much better than I expected~

>Creamy Alfredo Sauce with Olive Oil & Roasted Garlic, Fresh Spinach, Fajita Chicken, Anaheims, Jalapenos, Spicy Tomatoes, and Yellow Squash, Baked with Mozzarella, Parmesan, Feta, and Pepper Jack Cheeses
I want that inside of me.

Durian pizza

It even had cheese underneath. I was in Shenzen and it was actually pretty fuckin good., very savory and filling. No toppings besides the durian and cheese